Mt. Silver - Sanjiv's Trade Shop [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i to am being a little suspicious about your event pokemon where did you get the arceus the genesect and impish diancie from because I am interested in those three.

Hi good luck on your thread!

Do you know the background (Where/Who you got them from, etc.) of these 2 Pokes?

Diancie
31/31/31/4/30/31 | Jolly | Clear Body
31/31/31/26/31/31 | Impish | Clear Body

I'm super interested and will pay big for these

chester0334 I got non-shiny Genesect and Arceus from my friend on Marriland, who got them through trading the original Adamant Diancie on PSS. Shiny Genesect on one trade at Marriland, both Jolly and Impish Diancies through a different trade.

ItzBroken2 That's fine.

$teele Thanks for the kind words. As I mentioned above, through a trade on Marriland. Don't know where she got them, I know they've been cloned.

I am more than willing to have these verified, but until I do, no events will be traded from this thread. I will update the thread when I am sure that the events are legit.

chester0334 I got non-shiny Genesect and Arceus from my friend on Marriland, who got them through trading the original Adamant Diancie on PSS. Shiny Genesect on one trade at Marriland, both Jolly and Impish Diancies through a different trade.

ItzBroken2 That's fine.

$teele Thanks for the kind words. As I mentioned above, through a trade on Marriland. Don't know where she got them, I know they've been cloned.

I am more than willing to have these verified, but until I do, no events will be traded from this thread. I will update the thread when I am sure that the events are legit.
You ready to trade?

ItzBroken2 That's fine.

hmmm I am interested in shiny genesect and arceus...also interested in jolly diancie check my thread for anything you want.

hmmm I am interested in shiny genesect and arceus...also interested in jolly diancie check my thread for anything you want.
I've actually decided not to trade any events until I am absolutely certain of their legitimacy, for both your protection and mine. I will PM you when I find out the results. Sorry about this.

I've actually decided not to trade any events until I am absolutely certain of their legitimacy, for both your protection and mine. I will PM you when I find out the results. Sorry about this.
good call because if you traded them to me I would have run a hack check on them either ways. I appreciate the fact that you are taking the time to investigate the legitimacy. Thank you:)

Awesome, lemme know when you get those checked, I'm tying to collect more legendaries :]

Update: Adding two BR pokes and three breedables:

#445 Garchomp
31/31/31/31/XX/31 | Naive | Rough Skin
252 Atk, 4 SpA, 252 Spe
Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Stone Edge

#598 Ferrothorn
31/31/31/31/31/10-12
252 HP, 48 Def, 204 SpD
Gyro Ball, Protect, Spikes, Leech Seed

#333 Swablu
31/XX/31/31/31/31 | Timid | Natural Cure
Feather Dance, Agility, Hyper Voice
Parent from ItzBroken2

#613 Cubchoo
31/31/31/XX/31/31
Play Rough
Parent from ItzBroken2

#427 Buneary
31/31/31/XX/31/31 | Jolly | Klutz
Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fake Out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)