Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
agape who are you trying to protect by throwing someone who IS actually playing under the bus like this? is not joining discord an inconvenience, and does it make skipper almost certainly an endgame recruit by someone just fishing around for a warm body? yeah, but if it's not required by the host voting him for it is a limpdick slant.

answer in public, mr. "decentralized freelancer"

agape who are you trying to protect by throwing someone who IS actually playing under the bus like this? is not joining discord an inconvenience, and does it make skipper almost certainly an endgame recruit by someone just fishing around for a warm body? yeah, but if it's not required by the host voting him for it is a limpdick slant.

answer in public, mr. "decentralized freelancer"
hi which team are you on Yeti? Fire?

yeah voting skipper is cowardly and villainy

but good tactics, like I said lynching freelancers is the way to go for the first few cycles

so suck up your remorse and join the bandwagon

ipl please give skipper a front seat spectator role if this lynch goes through

another possible target I’m willing to consider is Lrr, who claimed the most freelancer role there is and might be wolf

so Yeti get your flaming hot goons to vote Lrr instead and I’ll change as well

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Current vote count as of post #171:
Will hammer if there is a clear supermajority!

Agape (2) - Lrr, Yeti
billymills (1) - Ditto
Pidge (1) - Pidge
skippergamez (6) - Agape, a fairy, Ailura, billymills, ImaginaryNeon, iamveryhappy,
sogs (1) - zorbees

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LMFAO DAWG

it has been stated by the host multiple times including in the op: "The game starts with 1 player each on the Fire, Grass, and Water Factions. The other 58 players are recruitable freelance mercenaries who have the win condition: You are a freelance mercenary. You win if there are only freelance mercenaries alive at the end of the game."

and now you're gonna throw Lrr under the bus as "might be wolf?"

you are absolutely PREYING on these newer players who have no experience with this kind of OC game. sick, twisted, whack.

what 'remorse' do i have?

i am a FL and i am not committing to a team until things shake out. i encourage everyone who feels comfortable playing that way to do the same to increase your odds of winning. i'm not gonna have you blatantly spewing slants in this thread. you've been recruited, or heck, you started as a recruiter. FLS STOP TALKING TO AGAPE IMMEDIATELY if he wasn't fearmongering he wouldn't make ludicrous claims like "might be a wolf" in a no-neut game.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
vote Agape

Because he's sus (the arguments presented for voting skipper are poor if you ask me) and and if he really got recruited, we'll know which faction has an information advantage from all the role PMs he got.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)