Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello,

I am currently the target of a disinformation campaign both in the decentralised spreadsheet and in this thread. Someone is out to get me killed and I don’t know why. My guess is that it’s a role that needs specific people or Pokémon killed, but that’s just a shot in the dark. I have been mostly quiet so far so there isn’t a social reason for this targeting/slighting.

Unless recruits are silent, I am currently a freelancer. Additionally, on the decentralised spreadsheet, someone is falsely claiming that I am faction cop and is advocating to lynch me there too. Please do not hop on this lynch thank you.

I will be contacting Pidge to try and get more info but until I have good reason to assume he isn’t malicious I am putting a vote on him.

Vote Pidge

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Vote count as of post 251:

Agape (9) - skippergamez, Bass, pulsar512b, CaffeineBoost, ChaosNinjaGaming, bluedoom, master oden, ariariadne, LonelyNess
Martin (5) - Pidge, Yeti, jumpluff, NightEmerald, Agape
skippergamez (5) - a fairy, Ailura, billymills, ImaginaryNeon, iamveryhappy
No vote (3) - Aura Guardian, Ehmcee, JALMONT
billymills (1) - Ditto
LonelyNess (1) - Ampharos
Pidge (1) - Martin
shade (1) - dak
sogs (1) - zorbees
UncleSam (1) - Lrr

Contact me if your vote looks wrong.

Last edited:
Everyone please change your votes to Martin. The dispute has been settled (read a kilometer of logs on Discord to confirm).

Martin’s flip will reveal interesting info on Yeti’s alignment and confirm a yet unrecruited inforole.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Hello everyone. I'm Caffeine.

I have a bit of a guilty conscience, and I would hate for someone to be executed here without a clear wincon.

Therefore, I am humbly requesting that anyone who has been recruited can out so that I can vote them and they can still be happy in death that maybe their team will win anyway.

Thank you.

Celever

i am town
Yeah so early on when the setup was coming out IPL told us all his original draft had a werewolf duo but the Circus mods said it was too bastardy for modern game standards, so he removed them.

Which means Martin isn’t a werewolf, which appears to be the allegations against him.

Voting for a claimed member of a faction is the right play and whatever info role claimed there’s a werewolf in the format is trolling. Which I respect by the way, it’s funny.

Celever

i am town
Yeah so early on when the setup was coming out IPL told us all his original draft had a werewolf duo but the Circus mods said it was too bastardy for modern game standards, so he removed them.

Which means Martin isn’t a werewolf, which appears to be the allegations against him.

Voting for a claimed member of a faction is the right play and whatever info role claimed there’s a werewolf in the format is trolling. Which I respect by the way, it’s funny.
Apparently no one was accusing him of being a werewolf anyway.

But in a random turn of events I have absolutely undeniable evidence that Hydro is a werewolf funny how that works out

Vote HydrogenHydreigon

not wolf, but water

check Pidge’s post a few dozen posts upstream

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Current vote count as of post #264. Last official vote count by the host until deadline because I will be going out for the rest of the day and will only intermittently be online on my phone. As a reminder, deadline is 11:30pm EST today.

Agape (8) - Bass, pulsar512b, ChaosNinjaGaming, bluedoom, master oden, ariariadne, LonelyNess, dak
Martin (6) - Pidge, Yeti, jumpluff, NightEmerald, Agape, internet
skippergamez (5) - a fairy, Ailura, billymills, ImaginaryNeon, iamveryhappy
No vote (3) - Aura Guardian, Ehmcee, JALMONT
a fairy (2) - CaffeineBoost, skippergamez
billymills (1) - Ditto
Celever (1) - HydrogenHydreigon
HydrogenHydreigon (1) - Celever,
LonelyNess (1) - Ampharos
Pidge (1) - Martin
sogs (1) - zorbees
UncleSam (1) - Lrr

Martin

is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The only other reason I can think of for why people think I’m water short of outright lying is if there is a disruptive role that obscures alignment. I searched my name in the chat and can see Olivia telling a two people to target me for idkwtf reason at around 2 AM GMT yesterday and then after that a bunch of people suddenly decided that I am water. I’ve not had time to read up in much more detail bc of xmas shit.

Still not had a response to my dm from pidge. I assume he’s just not been on yet. Don’t really trust Agape that much given his keenness to just hop on this.

Martin

Just looked at the spreadsheet again and I now see the source of Water-type. I misread the sheet earlier. It wasn't a claim that I was a rolecop: it was an alignment cop against me.

Still doesn't tell me whether the cop was disrupted or whether someone has just posted straight up disinfo onto the sheet. But still very annoying!

Celever

i am town
Just looked at the spreadsheet again and I now see the source of Water-type. I misread the sheet earlier. It wasn't a claim that I was a rolecop: it was an alignment cop against me.

Still doesn't tell me whether the cop was disrupted or whether someone has just posted straight up disinfo onto the sheet. But still very annoying!
Wait which spreadsheet is this can you link

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi recent Agape and Martin voters who I haven't seen talk in the public discord if you could DM me information on who asked you to vote for your lynch target and what they offered I am curious to know.

I'd like to take this moment to remind everyone that Martin is a confirmed water. If you bandwagon me over Martin that makes you a potential water and thus a kill target for grass and fire. Additionally you probably can't expect recruitment any time soon because you'll be filed off into the suspicious list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)