Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

It's not a scam, it was meant to be public from the beginning like I said on my initial post. Paperblade's leak just made it public one phase earlier than intended. I believe the results on the sheet are more than 50% correct and will be useful even after today.

It's not a scam, it was meant to be public from the beginning like I said on my initial post. Paperblade's leak just made it public one phase earlier than intended. I believe the results on the sheet are more than 50% correct and will be useful even after today.
is it really a leak when you left the door wide open

I’m just glad that someone is running a crypto scam in a smogon mafia game

joey

this place is a circus
is a Community Leader
Circus Leader
vote Martin

don't really see why we would vote someone who has no indication of being factioned over someone who is at least in a 50/50 of being factioned? Is it factioners who are pushing the Agape vote

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)