Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

dunno what youre on about but no, my problem with your play spans about a dozen other subjects
my play is how i want it to be, chaotic and unrestrained. if thats an issue with you then fine but its pretty funny every time i say anything about fire publically you are like "how did you get this information" like ur not trying to figure out who is leaking ur faction kinda crazy

u should be more concerned about grass throwing for ur team the past several phases and only now realizing that hey maybe we're fucking morons, but you aren't because you are on that team. if you were on water you'd damn well know i was right. stop tryna shut me up, its gonna make me louder

u have been so blatantly fire its incredible despite you trying and failing to distance yourself from ur own team. i dont like beefing but when we're gonna start personally attacking me over fucking smogon forum mafia i'm not gonna hold back no more. like its honestly pathetic

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i simply don't think grass's play deserves your level of insults, nor do i think stabbing is their optimal play here. water threatening to "only focus one team forever" will not enable them to win so it's an empty threat in the first place unless they are throwing in the towel with 3/4s of the game still alive which is a ludicrous proposition.

i do however think viva needs more than 3 teams to encourage more negotiation between the teams.

i simply don't think grass's play deserves your level of insults, nor do i think stabbing is their optimal play here. water threatening to "only focus one team forever" will not enable them to win so it's an empty threat in the first place unless they are throwing in the towel with 3/4s of the game still alive which is a ludicrous proposition.

i do however think viva needs more than 3 teams to encourage more negotiation between the teams.
are you gonna keep repeating the same thing over and over? calling people "stupid" for playing unoptimally is harsh, yes, but when its the most boring shit ever of course im gonna get frustrated. im not here to sit back and watch two teams stomp one out of the game and then have the team that has the disadvantage, grass, lose late game. its the most predictable, boring shit ever. im here to make the game interesting and you dont have to like me but im definitely making the game more interesting. anyone who has played any social with me before KNOWS i love to gameflip because i dont like seeing the same people win constantly, i want to innovate and give new people their chance in eimm(even if i am not good at it). the fact you result to petty insults to respond to my own insults really shows how childish you're being

Yeti

dark saturday
believe what you want to believe yeti but its kinda funny how the only people complaining about me are the ones that are siding or likely in the faction i'm opposing.
no it's people in their late 20s and 30s who used to scream (BAN ME PLEASE)s and toxicity at each other 15 years ago until they realized they didn't like spending time that way anymore and would rather play a mafia game without someone screaming MY FACTION IS AN IDIOT FORMER IS DUMB WAAAAH I DISLIKE HOW THEY'RE PLAYING SO I'M GONNA INSULT THEM

i've been the loudest voice in the game to push my mislynches through. the villagers come out of games like that so dead and exhausted. like yeah it Works but it's bad for the emotional health of anyone not benefitting from it lol.

no it's people in their late 20s and 30s who used to scream (BAN ME PLEASE)s and toxicity at each other 15 years ago until they realized they didn't like spending time that way anymore and would rather play a mafia game without someone screaming MY FACTION IS AN IDIOT FORMER IS DUMB WAAAAH I DISLIKE HOW THEY'RE PLAYING SO I'M GONNA INSULT THEM

i've been the loudest voice in the game to push my mislynches through. the villagers come out of games like that so dead and exhausted. like yeah it Works but it's bad for the emotional health of anyone not benefitting from it lol.
there's a difference between wanting mislynches in a NOC game instead of watching an OC game be super boring an predictable and wanting to fight against it. am i wrong for wanting to do that even if it's in a poor manner i will admit

Yeti

dark saturday
there's a difference between wanting mislynches in a NOC game instead of watching an OC game be super boring an predictable and wanting to fight against it. am i wrong for wanting to do that even if it's in a poor manner i will admit
are you legitimately trying to obtain the best chances of a win for your team or are you trying to 'make things interesting' even if it is to your team's potential detriment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 99)