My fakedex, with over 120 pokemon =o

Here's an app I made up to let you browse through these Fakemon just a tad easier. Be warned, poor souls of the dial-up, it does load all the images at once.

http://fakedex.pokecombat.net/dex
Oh wow, this is really cool. ^^ Thanks a ton, I'll post it up in my DA journal.

But it doesn't work properly... when I click next, I don't see anything after 10 seconds (I have DSL). I'm using IE7. that's so nice of you to make a fakedex page though =]

Thanks for letting me know, I've fixed and tested it in IE7 (I mainly use a Mac, so I don't get as much opportunity to test IE), so it should be working now. The problem had to do with IE's poor CSS support.

Also, when run in Firefox, you can rapidly click through the dex, IE only lets you browse at half the rate of rapid clicking. :pirate:

I'm on IE with a broadband connection and I can rapidly click through it, Jungle Boy. (And by rapid I mean mash the left click button rapid, seeing the pictures each spilt second I am on them).

- - -

Simply stunning artwork, RegiDS, i'm just in awe of your work, it almost had me lost for words.

And seeing that most people are doing this, Absi is my favourite, it's a pretty much perfect Pre-Evo for my favourite pokemon, Absol.

These are amazing...

It amazes me that people can make such great fakemon, yet nintendo had to resort to bidoof.

OMFG!!!!!!!!! I can totally imagine a whole new game. Pokemon Jade/Topaz or something. My favs are the bugs. Lovin the new and pre evos. Once again, all of them ROCK. You should totally show this to nintendo, I know i'd buy it. You'd make loads.

I love Flamaur, Galatar (M), Lucarian, Prodisc, Fornette, Cerebence (is that a Houndoom evo by any chance?), and Metronet especially, but this entire thing is astoundingly good. I am really impressed with the amount of work and thought that must've gone into this. Great job Regi!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
just a heads-up that the link to your site seems to be broken!

i hope that's temporary

Wow, these are incredible. Where do you get your inspirations for these designs?
Certainly taking the road Nintendo didnt: thinking before making an sprite, lol.
Anyways, I just loved you art, it is really awesome, I thought you CAP8 submission was good(not by favorite, but undeniably good) but then, thanks to some nice bumper I found this thread and my jaw fell. By the way, have you ever considered coloring them? I bet they would look even more awesome

ffff this thread is still alive?

Thanks everyone =) However, these are super old fakemon designs (that date back to mid 2007, before I started college, now I'm about to get my AA degree), and I've updated most of the designs (some new fakemon like zepheon were added, some fakemon like the galatars got completely revamped, and some fakemon like droplei got removed altogether). It's great that you like my old fakemon, but I think this thread should die permanently XD;

ffff this thread is still alive?

Thanks everyone =) However, these are super old fakemon designs (that date back to mid 2007, before I started college, now I'm about to get my AA degree), and I've updated most of the designs (some new fakemon like zepheon were added, some fakemon like the galatars got completely revamped, and some fakemon like droplei got removed altogether). It's great that you like my old fakemon, but I think this thread should die permanently XD;
So where exactly are these designs? I'm sure many people would look forward to seeing them if you are willing to display them.

So where exactly are these designs? I'm sure many people would look forward to seeing them if you are willing to display them.
I haven't scanned them yet.. but I colored a few of them. Here's an example of a fakemon I colored =o

I might color all of the new fakemon but I don't have the motivation to do so =S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)