ORAS Ubers My First Pokemon Team!

This is the first team I have ever created, and I would like some help making it better. I tested it out for a while on Showdown, but it doesn't seem to be working too well. Whatever tips you have for me, they will be great.

Dragalge (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Haze
- Draco Meteor
- Toxic
- Venoshock

This one I picked for being good at hitting hard. Base 97 Sp. Atk isn't all that special, but it gets a nice boost with 252 EV's, and a Modest Nature. I also needed a good way to take out tanky fairies, and Toxic + Venoshock works pretty well. Haze is to fix the reduced Sp. Atk after Draco Meteor, and the Life Orb gives both attacks a good Sp. Atk boost. Adaptability doubles them, and then the Life Orb boost gives both a hefty 338 attack power (I think. Correct me if I am wrong.)

Sylveon (F) @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Calm Mind

Sylveon is my Dragon Tamer. The 252 Def EV's and the Calm Mind help Sylveon stay in the battle while OHKOing the baddies like Mega-Grachomp. Pixilate and Hyper Voice, when paired with the Pixie Plate, gets me 190 attack power, and with 252 Sp. Atk EV's, and base 110 Sp. Atk, Sylveon can take out many a Pokemon. It once OHKO'ed a Wheezing.

Greninja (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Extrasensory

I think we all know why Greninja is here. It works as a great revenge killer, with great power and lots of coverage. Ice is dragon resistant, and great on a Garchomp. Hydro Pump gives me a fire restistance, that would have hit ice super-effective. Ice has grass coverage, which water is weak too, and it makes a nice loop. It works the same with Dark Pulse and Extrasensory, with the resistance chain. The speed and Sp. Atk is to be a great sweeper, and the SpD is because it gets hit with lots of special moves.

Serperior (F) @ Meadow Plate
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Grassy Terrain
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Serperior can stay in for a bit, with the Contrary giving it a Sp. Atk boost with leaf storm, and when Grassy Terrain boosts Leaf Storm more, while healing me so I wont have to use Giga Drain, it works well. Giga Drain and the Meadow Plate is for a good, all around boost. Serperior had some trouble with fire and ice, so HP Ground was necessary.

Aegislash (F) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Sacred Sword
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon

Aegislash is there to be another revenge killer, when more Defense is needed the Greninja can handle. Stance Change lets it stay in another round, and works great against an Outrage. Sacred Sword, Shadow Ball, and Flash Cannon will do some serious damage, especially against a Baton Passer. 252 HP lets it tank efficently, and the Weakness Policy is insane for boosting damage dealt. Since I have 2 special attacks, I decided to put the EV's into Sp. Atk.

Gallade (M) @ Galladite
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off

This one is my surprise. Nobody expects a Mega-Gallade, and when they realize it is my only one that can Mega, it is too late. *Cue Maniacal Laughter* Will-o-Wisp deals damage every turn, and halves enemy attack, which pretty much double Gallade's Defense, as long as that is their attacking poke. Swords Dance is to boost it's already mounstrous Attack to new heights, and Drain Punch is a STAB healing move. Knock Off is for those pesky Ghosts and Psychics, and does normal damage against most flying types.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)