my one and only OU team

Hi Tu, this is my one and only OU team, yes it is my only OU team. Well i never seen a team full of revenge killing and U-turn, so I decided to make one.
Well I start with a huge OU threat: Mix Tar...... Well Mix tar can do huge amount of damage to most of the OU pokemon so Mix tar because my team's core.
A closer look:

Gliscor @focus Sash
Jolly
255 speed/255 attack
-Stealth Rock
-Taunt
-Earthquake
-U-turn
Gliscor is the most relianble lead i've ever used, it always get rocks and taunts slower sleep leads. My gliscor is different than other gliscor leads, it isnt bulky, bulk isnt needed for my gliscor since i want it to u-trun out after it sets up and taunts if necessary.Being my only taunter which means after he dies im gonna have trouble with stall.
Team synergy
Ice-scizor, starmie, heatran
Water-scizor, starmie
Grass- Heatran, scizor
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starmie @choice scarf
255 Speed/255 sp attack
Modest
Thunderbolt
Hydro Pump
Ice beam
HP Grass/ grass knot
Starmie is an AWESOME revenge killer, it has good coverage for all types and starmie is my main salamence/latias/gyarados counter. Thunderbolt kills all gyarados and most waters. But thinking of switching hydro pump for surf, since if i miss on an great revenge kill oppertunity would be very bad for a revenge killer.
Team synergy
Ghost-tyranitar, scizor, flygon, gliscor, Heatran
Dark-tyranitar, scizor, flygon, heatran, gliscor
Electric-Tyranitar, flygon, glsicor
Grass-scizor, heatran
Bug-Heatran, gliscor, scizor, flygon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heatran @ choice scarf
255 Sp attack/ 255 speed
Modest
Fire blast
Earthpower
Dragon Pusle
Explosion
Scarf Tran is switched in whenever i predict a fire attack coming in at scizor. Scarf heatran out speeds most OU pokes without a scarf. Explosion is to explode when necessary like when a stall is annoying me I blow up with my heatran and then continue sweeping. Blissey vaporeon and the dragons and glisor are the most common counters for scarf tran. Dragon pulse and fire blast takes care of dragons and gliscor and explosion ohkos blissey and that leaves vaporeon a huge threat to my team.
Team Synergy
ground-flygon, gliscor
Fighting-flygon, gliscor, starmie
Water-starmie

Tyranitar @babiri berry
100 attack/255 speed/155 sp attack
Hasty
Flamethrower
Ice beam
Crunch
earthquake
The star of the show, mix tar. Mix tar has awesome coverage with flamethrower for the mantises out there (im looking at you scizor) and ice beam for the powerful dragons (yes salamence and dragonite). Crunch for those ghost types and I might switch earthquake for stone edge or super power but earthquake gets more types. The most common switch-ins for tyranitar are: scizor, dragons, vaporeon... Thats what i got from my experience with tyranitar. Again i got no other tarunter other than gliscor and gliscor is weak to vaporeon, so vaporeon maybe the biggest threat to my team.
Team Synergy
Fighting- Starmie, flygon, gliscor
ground-gliscor, flygon
Water-starmie
garss-heatran, scizor
bug-scizor, flygon, heatran, gliscor
steel-scizor, flygon, gliscor, starmie, heatran

Flygon @choice scarf
255 speed/255 attack
Adamant
Earthquake
Outrage
stone edge
U-turn
Flygon is little bugger it can get EXTREMELY annoying, this is my secondary gyarados counter since stone edge only have 80% accuracy but it still can OHKO gyarados, some people wonder why outrage over dragon claw since you get confused. Flygon is scarfed so it will do alot of switching and if you switch out the confusion stops so confusion doesnt really matter. U-turn for those starmies which can counter flygon. Again vaporeon is a threat to flygon.
Team Synergy
Ice-starmie, scizor, heatran
Dragon-scizor, heatran

Scizor @choice band
247 HP/8 speed/255 attack
adamant
bullet punch
u-turn
super power
pursuit/night slash
Scizor a big threat in OU, with choice band and technician and the fact that BP is STAB the base goes to 90 and with 591 attack stat on scizor, it has a 80% chance of OHKOing a salamence with no evs on defense nor HP and is adamant. Pursuit and night slash i can choose since pursuit deals decent damage and plus if the opponent is witching it damages more, but night slash has base 70 power and high critical hit ratio.
Team synergy
Fire-starmie, heatran, flygon, tyranitar, gliscor
Please rate =)
Love you all!!!

Threat list

Defensive Threats
Blissey - Gliscor taunt then earthquake or u trun to scizor and super power
Umbreon - see blissey
Bronzong - Go to flygon to see if its heat proof or levitate, it levitate go to heatran and fire blast
Celebi - Flygon/Gliscor/scizor u-turn or heatran and fire blast
Cresselia - go to flygon for u turn/go to scizor for u turn/pursuit/go to tyranitar and crunch/go gliscor and u turn
Forretress - go to tyranitar and flamethrower or go to heatran and fire blast
Gliscor - Tyranitar and ice beam or Starmie and Ice beam
Tentacruel - go to gliscor/tyranitar/flygon/heatran and eq or earth power / go to starmie and t bolt
Dusknoir - go to tyranitar and crunch or go to scizor and pursuit
Gyarados - go to starmie and thunder bolt or go to flygon and stone edge
Hippowdon - go to gliscor and taunt and then go to starmie and hydro pump or go to tyranitar and ice beam after the taunt
Jirachi - heatran and earth power or fire blast or flygon and earthquake
Rotom-A - Go to tyranitar and crunch or go to scizor and pursuit
Skarmory - go to Tyranitar and flamethrower for the 2HKO or go to heatran and fire blast and go for the OHKO
Snorlax - go to scizor and super power
Suicune- go to gliscor and taunt (in case of crocune) go to starmie and t bolt
Swampert - go to starmie and HP grass or grass knot
Tyranitar - go to scizor and super power or bp
Vaporeon - go to gliscor and taunt and then go to starmie and t bolt
Zapdos - go to flygon and stone edge
Offensive Threats
Azelf - go to flygon for u turn/go to scizor for u turn/pursuit/go to tyranitar and crunch/go gliscor and u turn
Breloom - go to heatran and fire blast or go to flygon/scizor/gliscor and u turn
Gengar - Go to scizor and pursuit or go to tyranitar and crunch
Gyarados - go to starmie and t bolt or go to flygon and stone edge
Heatran - go to heatran and earth power or go to gliscor/flygon and earthquake or go to starmie and hydro pump
Dragonite - go to starmie and ice beam or go to flygon and outrage/stone edge
Aerodactyl - go to starmie and ice beam
Infernape - go to starmie and hydro pump or go to heatran and earth power or go to flygon/gliscor and earthquake
Jolteon - go to gliscor/flygon and earthquake or go to heatran and earth power
Ninjask - go to gliscor and taunt then go to heatran and fire blast or starmie and ice beam
Porygon-z - go to scizor and super power
Rhyperior - go to starmie and hydro pump
Smeargle - go to gliscor and taunt
Heracross - go to heatran and fire blast
Latias - go to starmie and ice beam or go to flygon and outrage or go to scizor and pursuit or go to Tyranitar and crunch
Kingdra - Go to tyranitar to stop the rain (assume already used rain dance) and then go to flygon and outrage
Lucario - Go to gliscor/flygon and earthquake or go to heatran and earthquake and fire blast
Machamp - to go anything faster than it and use the most powerful move
Magnezone - go to gliscor/flygon and earthquake or go to heatran and earth power or fire blast
Mamoswine - go to scizor and bullet punch/super power or go to heatran and fire blast
Metagross - go to flygon/gliscor and earthquake or go to heatran and fire blast/earth power
Salamence - go to flygon and outrage or go to starmie and ice beam
Electivire - go to flygon/tyranitar/gliscor and earhtquake or go to heatran and earth power
Flygon - go to starmie and ice beam
Togekiss - go to starmie and thunderbolt/ice beam
Weavile - go to heatran and fire blast
Scizor - go to heatran and fire blast or go to tyranitar and flamethrower
Starmie - go to siczor and pursuit or go to tyranitar and crunch or go to starmie t bolt
Tyranitar - go to scizor and super power or bp
Zapdos - go to flygon and stone edge or go to tyranitar and ice beam
Alakazam - go to flygon for u turn/go to scizor for u turn/pursuit/go to tyranitar and crunch/go gliscor and u turn

I like the team after first looking at it. Here are a few things. First of all, just to maek the whole thing more readable, it's better not to add any extra EVs to anywhere, keep it divisible by 4. I apologize in advance for a huge wall of text.

Your Gliscor is pretty different because it's offensive, and Gliscor are almost always defensive tanks. On my Gliscor, I EV him 252 HP, 4 Def, and 252 Speed. I'm very offensive myself, but i like Gliscor because he can absorb tons of attacks. I give him so many Speed EVs because you are guaranteed to at least tie, but most likely outrun all other Gliscor. Even without Attack EVs, he gets a pretty good Earthquake out, and U-Turn is mostly a scouting move and not always meant to do heavy damage. His moves are all good. If you are looking for a heavier attacker for a lead, I suggest suicide lead Aerodactyl. He might die right away, but right now you’re Gliscor is acting more like an Aerodactyl than a Gliscor.

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Jolly(+Speed, -SpAtk)
252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Speed
-Stealth Rock
-Taunt
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake

You are right about Starmie being an awesome revenge killer. It is super fast even without a Choice Scarf. Scarf just about guarantees you will get your kills. I don’t have any recommended changes. Change EVs to 252, Speed, 252 SpAtk, and either 4 Def of SpDef.

Heatran isn’t the fastest pokemon around, and he is a deadly Scarfer. I recommend you max his Speed by either giving him a Rash or Naïve nature. He doesn’t need the extra power from Modest. Other than that he’s great. Change EVs to 252 SpAtk, 252Speed, and either 4 Def or 4 SpDef.

MixTar is pretty good. I recommend giving him an Expert Belt because his whole point is to do massive damage. Without the berry, TTar receives 88-103.5% damage from a CB Scizor using Bullet Punch. He won’t always die, the berry only makes sure he lives. It’s personal preference because there still is a chance Scizor will OHKO him. He’s pretty good otherwise and that isn’t an important change anyway. Change his EVs to 252 Speed, 100 Atk, 156 SpAtk.

I love Flygon, he is my favorite Dragon. You do not need a third Choice Scarf though. I would replace it with a Life Orb. If you keep the Scarf on him, take it off of Starmie. Two Scarfs is more than enough, most people would only recommend having one Scarf. Change his EVs to 252 Atk, 252 Speed, and either 4 Def or SpDef.

On Scizor I recommend Pursuit over Night Slash just because so many pokemon run away from him, and he does extra damage with Pursuit. I personally think it’s worth not getting the extra chance for a critical hit. Moves are good. Change EVs to 252 Atk, 8 Speed, 248 HP.

I noticed that your team has three pokemon that are weak to Water, and only one that is resistent to it. You may want to change a pokemon that is weak to water and add one that resists it. Some thoughts are Breloom, Salamence, Celebi, and Roserade. Roserade could become your lead (replacing Gliscor) and a nice set would be.

Roserade @ Focus Sash
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP, 252 SpAtk, 252 Speed
-Sleep Powder
-Toxic Spikes
-Leaf Storm
-Hidden Power Fire

There are other options, I just didn't want to leave you looking on your own. You would need to put Stealth Rock on somebody else if you still want the move, but with Roserade, you can use both Spikes and Toxic Spikes.

I like your team quite a bit. Not all the changes are necessary, some are personal preference. I hope this helped you. Have fun battling!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)