Nuns' Trade Thread - Legends, Shinies & 5 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have flawless guts conkeldurr w/ ice punch, knock off, and drain punch. Interested in the thunderus, however, you're going to need to clone it for me unless you want me to get it cloned by someone first

celebi doesnt have stealth rock, but i have a timid one with stealth rock, giga drain, and earth power that will need to be matched accordingly.
are you interested in anything else? i have other stuff, like
shiny timid shaymin 31/31/31/31/31/31
shiny timid shaymin w/hp ice
shiny timid latios 31/31/31/31/31/31
I will trade Entei for the Celebi with Stealth Rock if you're willing to. I already have another flawless Celebi, Shaymin and Latios. If you don't want to just post some other offers that you are willing to trade for Entei :)

Thanks!! :D
Thanks for the trades man! Enjoy :)

Have flawless guts conkeldurr w/ ice punch, knock off, and drain punch. Interested in the thunderus, however, you're going to need to clone it for me unless you want me to get it cloned by someone first
Does it have Mach Punch as well?

I will trade Entei for the Celebi with Stealth Rock if you're willing to. I already have another flawless Celebi, Shaymin and Latios. If you don't want to just post some other offers that you are willing to trade for Entei :)

Thanks for the trades man! Enjoy :)

Does it have Mach Punch as well?
Nope :/

Egg moves can't be relearned?
They can now in 6th gen, but I'm not sure of the mechanics since that Conkeldurr is obviously 5th gen and even if it did previously have it, it might not be able to relearn it since it's been transferred. Still, if you can check it with the move relearner and let me know, that would be awesome.

If it did have Mach Punch previously and can relearn it, then I'll trade.

Will you trade zapdos or thunderous for an ability capsule or any other BP item?
No sorry I won't trade anything for BM items. I do not need them since I have them all and can clone extra copies if need be.

Hi dude....diglett is done :-)

Just pm me to trade i'm in gtm+1

So online for the next 4ours...i don't remember you :-)

See you soon

Please nickname the male dratini as "Toruk" thanks :-)
Hey mate, sorry for the delay. Just letting you know Dratini is ready also so respond when you can trade!

Hey, I'm interested in Magikarp and Dratini, CMT, I've got a bunch of stuff that isn't on either of your lists.
Hi, sorry but there's nothing here that I'm after at the moment. I have competitive versions of everything you have listed :P may need to update my 'already haves' section.

Thundurus
OT: Japanese name
ID No: 01712
Nature: Timid
Ability: Prankster
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Notes: Shiny Japanese Thundurus, L50, 6 HP 252 spa 252 spe.

I can offer:
Shiny 6IV Timid Latiosy
Shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Terrakion.
PM me if interested.)

Thundurus
OT: Japanese name
ID No: 01712
Nature: Timid
Ability: Prankster
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Notes: Shiny Japanese Thundurus, L50, 6 HP 252 spa 252 spe.

I can offer:
Shiny 6IV Timid Latiosy
Shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Terrakion.
PM me if interested.)
Does Terrakion happen to have Stealth Rock?

Cloned and ready man :) Let me know when you can trade.

Hey, sorry about the delays. I've got Thundurus ready to trade (don't need him cloned) so just let me know when you're on next.

Hello again :) sorry but there's currently nothing there that I'm interested in. However keep my posted whenever you update your thread and I'll be sure to check it out.

Sorry but I have no need for BM items unfortunately.

Hey man, I have your poké's ready so just let me know when you're back on and we can trade.
I'm online now. ^^

koffing with toxic spikes, pain split, and D-bond for your bagon (31/31/31/31/x/31) or (31/31/x/31/31/31)?

Hey I'm on now if you're down to trade
Hey I can trade now, are you still around?

i have a perfect 5 IV hp fire spread magnemite modest magenet pull

you can clone it if you like, I would like it back + a legend?
Sounds good but I can't actually clone right now. Can I PM you when cloning is available to me and we can sort it out?

koffing with toxic spikes, pain split, and D-bond for your bagon (31/31/31/31/x/31) or (31/31/x/31/31/31)?
Nature and IV's on the Koffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)