Nyasu does arts and such

all of your work is the BEST I've seen. About how long does it take to make those complicated, detailed sprites?
The large-scale ones take about 8 hours or so to complete. A couple have taken a lot longer though, mostly depending on how distracted I get, since I haven't done any in one sitting in a long time.

I voted for you in the sprite poll for CAP9. yours was the best, you just didn't submit it early enough to get a lot of fans, but that might be because you didn't have it either underground or in the air. I thought it was cool.

I started an Arceus....whoo~

I didn't notice that my lineart was smaller than all my other large-scale sprites until I had already finished the face. Aaand, I'm having a lot of trouble with the hind legs. =P

~Nyasu

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Oh boy I cant wait to see that bro finished. Add a cool space background and it could be a legendary piece of art.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)