Oak's Lab - A 20th Anniversary Giveaway! (Kanto Classic help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note to participants, your entry is not valid if you are not following the rules. Don't forget the favorite memory aspect because that is one that I care about. Also don't hound me for the Pokemon, I have never left people empty handed if I promised them something. I do have work and school so if I haven't gotten to you yet be patient. I expect most of the participants to receive their prizes by Tuesday. Big thanks to my friend Gonzo206 who is helping to extend the giveaway :)

I would the the charmander because it's my favorite and also my first ever pokemon back in firered. My favorite memory is playing pokemon back when I was a kid with my friends and trading and battling. I remember we had those wireless adaptors on our GBA.

Alpha Sapphire FC: 2037 0518 8240 IGN: Brandon

Hi, I'd like a squirtle mainly to apologise to him for completly overlooking him every time and in every generation that we got to choose a Kanto starter! But now with triple battles he Is a king among poke! ...my fav poke memory comes from gen 1/3 and is getting mugged of for £500 for a magikarp and finding a motherless cubone in the pokemon tower (dont get me started on them pulling it down in HGSS) and raising those sad poke to be champions where they have remained my favourites every gen! (learning to and RNG mewtwo and darkrai I gen 5 for 1st flawless legends was also a milestone :D)
IGN: May
FC: ORAS: 4656-8686-4340

Last edited:
I remeber a late nigh when i was roughly 5 when my dad brought home a red gameboy pocket and red version with it. It was my first exposure to video games and i havent looked back since.
Charmander was my first starter and i remember my sister helping me out with the game because i could not read. That did not in the slightest reduce my appreciation for the game as the thrill of selecting moves in slots that would help deplete my opponents hp was great. Thise were simpler days when i didnt know about super effective moves or type match ups.
I cant say that i have a particular favorite memory about pokemon, but one of my most striking ones was of my raichu using thunderbolt to beat blue's venusaur for the first time and my siblings all excitedly watching as we finally beat pokemon red for the first time. (i guess i started a new game somewhere along the way with squirtle as my starter? Probably because i saw blue had one last play through and i could never beat it -_-)
Thanks for the giveaway btw! It was nice to take a look back at my journey to be a pokemon master
Ign:Kaaz
Fc: 0576 6280 0368
edit: i dont remember when it first happened, but i do remember being amazed by pokemon evolution and to this day, i still turn up the volume all the way when a pokemon evolves.

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like a squirtle mainly to apologise to him for completly overlooking him every time and in every generation that we got to choose a Kanto starter! But now with triple battles he Is a king among poke! ...my fav poke memory comes from gen 1/3 and is getting mugged of for £500 for a magikarp and finding a motherless cubone in the pokemon tower (dont get me started on them pulling it down in HGSS) and raising those sad poke to be champions where they have remained my favourites every gen! (learning to and RNG mewtwo and darkrai I gen 5 for 1st flawless legends was also a milestone :D)
IGN: May
FC below in sig :)
I've asked people to write the FC in their post because I am usually on mobile.

I remeber a late nigh when i was roughly 5 when my dad brought home a red gameboy pocket and red version with it. It was my first exposure to video games and i havent looked back since.
Charmander was my first starter and i remember my sister helping me out with the game because i could not read. That did not in the slightest reduce my appreciation for the game as the thrill of selecting moves in slots that would help deplete my opponents hp was great. Thise were simpler days when i didnt know about super effective moves or type match ups.
I cant say that i have a particular favorite memory about pokemon, but one of my most striking ones was of my raichu using thunderbolt to beat blue's venusaur for the first time and my siblings all excitedly watching as we finally beat pokemon red for the first time. (i guess i started a new game somewhere along the way with squirtle as my starter? Probably because i saw blue had one last play through and i could never beat it -_-)
Thanks for the giveaway btw! It was nice to take a look back at my journey to be a pokemon master
Ign:Kaaz
Fc: 0576 6280 0368
edit: i don't remember when it first happened, but i do remember being amazed by pokemon evolution and to this day, i still turn up the volume all the way when a pokemon evolves.
You forgot to specify which pokemon you wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)