Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i thought every offensive move was included... :(

Nobody use then but i was curious about how much does a CB golem with a 960 bp rollout can do

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
LMAO i r8 10/10 m8

there's an option on the calc where u can change the bp/type of the move. you could get golem, change its eq to 960 bp and rock-type idk

Thanks n_n
Also as an answer to the stronger move in OU

252+ Atk Choice Band Golem Rollout vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Steelix: 233-275 (65.8 - 77.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (Fucking x4 resists and is a 2HKO)
252+ Atk Choice Band Golem Rollout vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Dialga: 1040-1224 (258 - 303.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO (It can kill and ubers wall 3 times O.O)
252+ Atk Choice Band Golem Rollout vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Talonflame: 12820-15088 (4316.4 - 5080.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO (ROFL)

Last edited:
Thanks n_n
Also as an answer to the stronger move in OU

252+ Atk Choice Band Golem Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Steelix: 233-275 (65.8 - 77.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (Fucking x4 resists and is a 2HKO)
252+ Atk Choice Band Golem Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Dialga: 1040-1224 (258 - 303.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO (It can kill and ubers wall 3 times O.O)
252+ Atk Choice Band Golem Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Talonflame: 12820-15088 (4316.4 - 5080.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO (ROFL)

(Imagine is a rollout of 960 bp)
Your calcs are rigged lol 1st of all we made calcs only on mew who has 100 Base to all his stat and didnt apply Evs... besides steelix its X4 times weak to EQ its steel/rock type which are both ground weak... and c mon dude really calced EQ on a talon ???

EDIT: steelix is ground/steel anyway its X2 weak to EQ
Edit2: dialga is still weak to EQ isnt even def invested and i dont really think its a wall

Last edited:
Your calcs are rigged lol 1st of all we made calcs only on mew who has 100 Base to all his stat and didnt apply Evs... besides steelix its X4 times weak to EQ its steel/rock type which are both ground weak... and c mon dude really calced EQ on a talon ???

Edit2: dialga is still weak to EQ isnt even def invested and i dont really think its a wall
As i said before (Imagine is a rollout of 960 bp) EQ is only the name that appears. Because rollout isn't in the damagecalc i had to modify another move and as darknostalgia suggested i picked EQ. I should have edited it to be less confusing my bad.

And here you have the calc with mew.

252+ Atk Choice Band Golem Rollout vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 2431-2862 (712.9 - 839.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

p2

Banned deucer.

It's an Earthquake thats been edited on the calculator to be Rock type and have a Base Power of 960 because Rollout doesn't exist on the calculator yet

p2

Banned deucer.
How does Colbur Berry interact with Knock Off?

Does KO still get the boost even though the berry is used up weakening the move?
It hits with 97.5 BP, but the Colbur activates, halfing it.

252 Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off (65 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 408-484 (157.5 - 186.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Colbur Berry Gengar: 304-359 (117.3 - 138.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 608-717 (234.7 - 276.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
dd+memento is a cool idea lol but no
mega latios is quite outclassed, you could use a cm set tho but its weaker than LO latios

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
whats standard m-latios? dd+memento? offensive cm? what does it do haha
I guess an offensive calm mind set without the life orb recoil (which can be annoying at times) could work:

Latios (M) @ Latiosite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor / Dragon Pulse

There is no difference on this set that normal latios cant pull off but the added bulk can provide an easier time setting up I guess. You could run some other coverage options cause honestly, if you are gonna use mega latios you gotta be liberal and try everything you could see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)