ORAS ORAS OU Summer Seasonal: Round 3 [Losers Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
Art by Blazenix

Entering this seasonal earns you points in qualifying for the ORAS OU Championship, and winning it qualifies you to play in the RoA Forum Championship 2022.
Winning this tournament will allow you to display
or
in your signature.

SPECIFIC RULES
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This is a standard Gen 6 OU Tournament. All matches must be played in the [Gen 6] OU format.
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination.
  • All rounds will be First to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Saving replays is mandatory. You do not have to post your unless mentioned in the round's OP.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown (or smogtours server). It is recommended to play on the Smogon Tournaments server due to its ability to automatically save replays.
ORAS OverUsed Format

Banned Pokémon
Aegislash, Arceus (All formes), Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys, Deoxys-Attack, Deoxys-Defense, Deoxys-Speed, Dialga, Genesect, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Greninja, Groudon, Groudon-Primal, Ho-oh, Hoopa-Unbound, Kyogre, Kyurem-White, Landorus-Incarnate, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-Sky, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom.

Banned Moves
Baton Pass, Swagger.

Banned Abilities
Arena Trap, Shadow Tag.

Banned Items
Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Mawilite, Sablenite, Salemencite, Soul Dew.

Clauses
Sleep Clause, Species Clause, Self-KO Clause, OKHO Clause, Evasion Clause, Moody Clause, Endless Battle Clause, Swagger Clause.

Tie Rules
Battle ties do not progress either player towards winning the match.

General Tournament Rules:
  • Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
  • Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
  • Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
ORAS subforum for resources.

Pairings:
Yelodash  vs  hunternoooob
Wamr  vs  Oreotrague
Perish Song  vs  reymaki
TGA  vs  Nalorium
Fusien  vs  slimyslug123
Huargensy  vs  YasuKe
memedose46  vs  damien the genius
YoruNoxx  vs  Quartosa
Jhonx~  vs  Mollymiltoast
Amberr  vs  Ravenna
tob  vs  Mishimono
Avocadorable  vs  SacredPie
jay  vs  touc
Fun Trading  vs  CalamityGreed
MTV BRATVA  vs  Lucky-Sama
txitxas  vs  Sage
R1C3M4N  vs  sawile
BlazingDark  vs  Egor
pkcc  vs  robjr
nimzowitsch  vs  Ice Caves
Sirwings  vs  Mendeez
FailureGirl  vs  Neon250
StepC  vs  Mr.Bossaru
Sepphire  vs  Permission Slip
Goblin  vs  Ryuuji Kuroiwa
JustCallMeJcm  vs  Wilski780
simp  vs  poo waterr
Ithi  vs  MOHAMEDALL
nonfoolnonfish  vs  TheLastMew
Tobirama  vs  egalvanc
Ziyeh  vs  lolebruh
Pheo'  vs  abbehzt
Sagiri  vs  Inder
Plunder  vs  SiceXV
Snak  vs  Agentkeval
airfare  vs  pj
Grimji  vs  Ka1xo
Ara  vs  SpectralThief
xdRudi.exe  vs  Doomstadt
Yoaro48  vs  Zaza
Illumi 99  vs  Hiro80223001
Kairak  vs  Shaneghoul
Lennart  vs  neomon
monchooo  vs  toytean
Spacial  vs  machao753
Pengu70  vs  Cynthia Heartfilia
lancert  vs  Vandosaurus
J.Jhony  vs  Wanony
Feaniix  vs  Carkoala
Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂  vs  IdolCian
Paras 2304  vs  Puffy's mom
TLTK  vs  Eeveekid10
Cousiin  vs  Nubi 12
hunterclown  vs  gorex
lotiasite  vs  marmanch
zaaya  vs  Limpy Lucario
Slippery Stew  vs  Dhrabb
yovan33321  vs  martinvtran
dex  vs  Edstur98
PikachuZappyZap  vs  ducky swallows
Bruno de Lucas  vs  Metallica126
SOM3TIM3S vs  Bye 1
Zerotti  vs  Bye 2
Churielix  vs  Bye 3​

Deadline to complete these matches is Sunday, June 12th @ 11:59pm GMT -4.
For the players who schedule on Smogon, please consider doing it via Smogon wall and not Smogon DMs (unless there is no other option).[/user]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)