ORAS UU Analysis Reservation Thread

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
sorry been a little busy, I'll get my stuff done soon enough

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Taking on Blastoise as well.

And I assume we're talking Mega Blatoise, y/n?

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm gonna go ahead and start the analysis for mega Blastoise.

A heads up, I'll be doing a standard spin set, and an all-out-attacking set.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
Taking on Swampert as soon as I finish with Noivern GP.

Spoke to Lochie about this, so it should be ok.

(edit: ps: only have 2 analyses in QC atm, so I'm good as far as # of analyses is concerned.)

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I know I have Alakazam (and I have had it for awhile due to no one giving me QC checks / advice in general but I "bumped" it, lol) but I would like to reserve Rotom-H. Cannot wait until I get my ladybug...I know I am close just don't know how close, lol

Yea, there are a lot of RU mons that are analysis-worthy but aren't in the OP. The point is to differentiate those that aren't high priority from the others—which you don't need to reserve before posting.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
Yea, there are a lot of RU mons that are analysis-worthy but aren't in the OP. The point is to differentiate those that aren't high priority from the others—which you don't need to reserve before posting.
Ernesto, maybe QC can go through the higher-priority RU mons?

edit: in the sense that you guys can go over the RU tier, and bring names to add to the "unreserved" list.

I think it's easier to just have them brought up and we can see if it's viable or not (or if the previous analysis doesn't need major changes), but if we can have enough people in #uucouncil to have a serious discussion, then it'd be ok. The problem is that we'd have to check for each if they're revamp-worthy or not, so it'll end up being pretty much the same.

Like, before checking the analyses to see if they can be SCMS'd or not, here's what I have (minus those already in the high priority list of course)

Unreserved:

In Progress:

Alomomola (King UU)
Spiritomb (Arifeen)
Tangrowth (Slate.)
Tyrantrum (ScraftyIsTheBest)
Weezing (Snobalt)
Xatu (OG Wanka)

Completed:

Abomasnow (NV)
Amoonguss (Kreme)
Aromatisse (Hairy Toenail)
Braviary (NV)
Bronzong (IronBullet93)
Camerupt (Soulblaster)
Cobalion (IronBullet93)
Cofagrigus (Kreme)
Cresselia (dodmen)
Doublade (NV)
Drapion (IronBullet93)
Dugtrio (Hairy Toenail)
Durant (Recreant)
Emboar (Soulblaster)
Escavalier (Kreme)
Exploud (Ununhexium)
Fletchinder (Hairy Toenail)
Glalie (Hikari)
Golbat (King UU)
Gourgeist-XL (Kreme)
Granbull (Eyan)
Heliolisk (NV)
Hitmonlee (Soulblaster)
Houndoom (Kreme)
Jellicent (NV)
Jolteon (Kreme)
Magneton (Bouffalant)
Meloetta (NV)
Mismagius (Kreme)
Quagsire (Kreme)
Qwilfish (dodmen)
Reuniclus (Bouffalant)
Rotom-C (Eyan)
Rhyperior (NV)
Seismitoad (IronBullet93)
Slowking (dodmen)
Slurpuff (ScraftyIsTheBest)
Steelix (SM979)
Togetic (Kreme)
Virizion (Kreme)
Whimsicott (King UU)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
I think it's easier to just have them brought up and we can see if it's viable or not (or if the previous analysis doesn't need major changes), but if we can have enough people in #uucouncil to have a serious discussion, then it'd be ok. "
Will do regarding case-by-case scenario. also, I think Nas created the #uucouncil irc, not sure if that's relevant to mention to you.

I'll reserve Sceptile since Krook and Ampharos are in GP Stage and it isn't in the top priority list any longer.

Last edited:

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh yeah as much as I'd love to doit, my computer's being stupid AGAIN so I can't do Chandelure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)