OU Team Help

yeah I know, but its bulk is to survive other attacks like scizor and others, of course gyarados will die to an electric attack, but thats why I wanna outspeed electric pokemon.
TBH if you are facing an electric pokemon, 99.9% of the time you should switch out, not try to outspeed it.

And if your looking for a Special Sweeper you could consider swapping a poke for CM/TR Reuniclus
name: Offensive Trick Room
move 1: Trick Room
move 2: Psychic / Psyshock
move 3: Shadow Ball
move 4: Focus Blast / Protect
nature: Quiet
ability: Magic Guard
item: Life Orb
evs: 172 HP / 32 Def / 252 SpA / 52 SpD
ivs: 0 Spd
name: Calm Mind + Recover
move 1: Calm Mind
move 2: Recover
move 3: Psychic / Psycho Shock
move 4: Focus Blast
item: Leftovers / Life Orb
ability: Magic Guard
nature: Modest
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4SpD
ivs: 0 Speed

TBH if you are facing an electric pokemon, 99.9% of the time you should switch out, not try to outspeed it.

And if your looking for a Special Sweeper you could consider swapping a poke for CM/TR Reuniclus
I wanna prepare gyarados for anything, and which set do u reccomend for reuluncus, and can you please tell me which pokemon to replace for the special attacker? and please suggest more special attacers, and thanks so much for the help

Gliscor is a nice physical wall , would use him with protect and poison heal ability.
As or sweepers. Latios is nice , hits very hard and is fast. (he's a legend ... they re never bad hehe)
So if you want to use that one , defeatly do so.
As for the last spot i would take a special wall instead of a second special sweeper.
You will use your special sweeping mostally on physical walls so usually 2 specials is too much .
As a special wall you can keep your Blissey OR go for a jellicent as he has ghost and water absorb (means he resists water , normal and fighting)

Gliscor is a nice physical wall , would use him with protect and poison heal ability.
As or sweepers. Latios is nice , hits very hard and is fast. (he's a legend ... they re never bad hehe)
So if you want to use that one , defeatly do so.
As for the last spot i would take a special wall instead of a second special sweeper.
You will use your special sweeping mostally on physical walls so usually 2 specials is too much .
As a special wall you can keep your Blissey OR go for a jellicent as he has ghost and water absorb (means he resists water , normal and fighting)
I need a second special, since if that one faints, and he has another physical wall, I lose.

Well if you want 2 special sweepers then use a ferrothorn as he has physical and special bulk so that will probably be ok .

also I was wondering if maybe 2 walls - 2 special sweepers - 2 atk sweepers
That is usually a solid setup .
Then you do have to make sure that u will have the ability to keep both walls alive ( so they need to have some kind of recovery move.)

What alot of people do is having 1 special attacker ad 2 physical ones.
This usually is enough to take down the physical walls.

I've been using a Salamance as a wall breaker , wich has actually both kinds of attack :
Salamande @ Life orb
116 attack , 216 Sp Attack , 178 Speed (i believ this is te ev set but not 100% sure)
Moves:
Draco meteor , Fire Blast , Roost , EarthQuake.

This didnt let me down yet , you might wanna try it

That is usually a solid setup .
Then you do have to make sure that u will have the ability to keep both walls alive ( so they need to have some kind of recovery move.)

What alot of people do is having 1 special attacker ad 2 physical ones.
This usually is enough to take down the physical walls.

I've been using a Salamance as a wall breaker , wich has actually both kinds of attack :
Salamande @ Life orb
116 attack , 216 Sp Attack , 178 Speed (i believ this is te ev set but not 100% sure)
Moves:
Draco meteor , Fire Blast , Roost , EarthQuake.

This didnt let me down yet , you might wanna try it
IF U USE SALAMENCE THEN YOU ARE MY ENEMY!I'm a dragonite person all the way, also ill use latios as a special sweeper, any reccomeneded movesets? and 1 special sweeper,3 physical,2 walls good idea?

Hey, you really have some trouble with Terrakion. If you were to switch Scizor with Virizion then you'd have a nice check for him. Here's the set:
Virizion @ Leftovers | Justified
Timid | 4 HP / 252 Sp.Att / 252 Spe
Calm Mind / Giga Drain / Focus Blast / Hidden Power [Ice]
With this set, you now have the upper hand against Terrakion (of course a CBed X-Scissor will still do a lot, but you can deal with it easily enough).
You now have a fire, water, grass core which is always good for synergy.

Some slight EV/move changes:
On Dragonite, a better EV set is 252 HP / 252 Att / 4 Spe. After one DD, you already have enough speed to deal with most threats; and with Multiscale, you can survive even the faster pokes hits that would normally OHKO you. Also try out Substitute over Fire Punch. It works pretty well most of the time, and if you eliminate Steel-types, then Dragon Claw is really all you need. Some people like it, others don't; just give it a try.
With EVs, you will want to have 2 left over. The stats are the best if they are divisible by four (example: change Scizor's HP stat to 4).
On Darmanitan, run Stone Edge/Rock Slide over Earthquake as it is better coverage.

Personally, I'd prefer Jirachi over Blissey. You already have a nice synergy organized team, and Blissey is usually just there as glue to catch any specially attacking threats. If you predict and switch right, you won't need Blissey.
A great Jirachi set is:
Jirachi @ Leftovers | Serene Grace
Jolly | 252 HP / 252 Att / 4 Spe
Body Slam / Iron Head / Wish / Protect

Good luck and hope I helped!

Ok then i'm your enemy LOL .

Dont have a moveset for latios , i never use legends. They make it too easy .
As for physical walls u can go for skarmory/Gliscor/Alomola(works very nice paired with a blissey)
As for special walls u can go with jellicent/Blissey(see alomola)

Hey, you really have some trouble with Terrakion. If you were to switch Scizor with Virizion then you'd have a nice check for him. Here's the set:
Virizion @ Leftovers | Justified
Timid | 4 HP / 252 Sp.Att / 252 Spe
Calm Mind / Giga Drain / Focus Blast / Hidden Power [Ice]
With this set, you now have the upper hand against Terrakion (of course a CBed X-Scissor will still do a lot, but you can deal with it easily enough).
You now have a fire, water, grass core which is always good for synergy.

Some slight EV/move changes:
On Dragonite, a better EV set is 252 HP / 252 Att / 4 Spe. After one DD, you already have enough speed to deal with most threats; and with Multiscale, you can survive even the faster pokes hits that would normally OHKO you. Also try out Substitute over Fire Punch. It works pretty well most of the time, and if you eliminate Steel-types, then Dragon Claw is really all you need. Some people like it, others don't; just give it a try.
With EVs, you will want to have 2 left over. The stats are the best if they are divisible by four (example: change Scizor's HP stat to 4).
On Darmanitan, run Stone Edge/Rock Slide over Earthquake as it is better coverage.

Personally, I'd prefer Jirachi over Blissey. You already have a nice synergy organized team, and Blissey is usually just there as glue to catch any specially attacking threats. If you predict and switch right, you won't need Blissey.
A great Jirachi set is:
Jirachi @ Leftovers | Serene Grace
Jolly | 252 HP / 252 Att / 4 Spe
Body Slam / Iron Head / Wish / Protect

Good luck and hope I helped!
thanks but I already have a latios as a coutner, with energy ball and ice beam

Then make the change on the first page o.O
Anyways, Virizion really would do better, especially when you already have Dnite for Dragon-type STAB moves and Scrafty for a powerful Ice-type move. Virizion would be a more powerful and wiser switch...

Then make the change on the first page o.O
Anyways, Virizion really would do better, especially when you already have Dnite for Dragon-type STAB moves and Scrafty for a powerful Ice-type move. Virizion would be a more powerful and wiser switch...
Actually I already changed some pokemon, I forgot to edit the first page since I cant write very well, my computer broke down and i am using the ipad, so sorry, but for more info, my team consists of:
ferrorthorn, blissey, scizor, dragonite, gyarados, latios

It's okay.
I think the original team with my suggestions would do better (with Virizion and Jirachi switched over Scizor and Blissey, and then those small changes). But, oh well; whatever floats your boat. Good luck man!

k, i NEED SPecial sweepers, so i will replace darmanitan, and another pokemon with special sweepers and blissey for a ferrothorn
If you are replacing Gyardos, why not throw in a Specially Offensive Politoed ?

@

Modest / Timid Nature (If Specs, I would go with Modest)
Drizzle Ability
EV's: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Moves:
~ Hydro Pump / Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Focus Blast
~ Hidden Power Grass

Its worked wonders for me, Hope I helped ! :)

It's okay.
I think the original team with my suggestions would do better (with Virizion and Jirachi switched over Scizor and Blissey, and then those small changes). But, oh well; whatever floats your boat. Good luck man!
thanks but what do u think of my team?
ferrothorn has an impish nature with leftovers and spikes and stealth rock with explosion and gyro ball
blissy has serene grace, ice beam, thunder wave, toxic, softboiled
latios has ice beam, energy ball, surf, dragon pulse
gyarados and scizor are the same,while dragonite changed fire punch with earthquake

This is one of the best Latios Movesets IMO

@

Timid Nature
EV's: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moves:
~ Draco Meteor
~ Surf
~ Hidden Power Fire
~ Recover / Psychoshock / Tbolt

This is one of the best Latios Movesets IMO

@

Timid Nature
EV's: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moves:
~ Draco Meteor
~ Surf
~ Hidden Power Fire
~ Recover / Psychoshock / Tbolt
how about surf - dragon pulse - ice beam - energy ball scarfed, is that a good idea?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)