SM OU Out of 10 how what would you rate my team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeeMoon78

Banned deucer.
https://pokepast.es/f6c05ad19e49bf8e
So basically.
Toxapex: Its my counter to really annoying Pokemon such as Chansey I could infestation its pretty good at wasting chansey's pp on heal bell/aromatherapy. Its also my hazer in case my unaware pokemon dies.

Chansey: Its my psychical and special wall. I dont usally put it against psychical fighting types but it can still counter them quite well. It also heals all the status conditions on my team. Its also really good for toxic stalling.

Zapdos: Its one of my psychical walls it can easily survive psychical and special hits. Its my defogger and counter to Pokemon such as Ferrothorn, Scizor, and Kartana.

Pyukumuku: I use Pyukumuku to trap my opponent and pp stall them. Its very defensive and Its my unaware Pokemon.

Sableye: I use it in the beginning to bounce back hazards even though i could swap into Zapdos and defog to get rid of hazards I'd rather not get set up on or take damage. I also use it counter chansey and to burn psychical attackers.

Heatran: Is my counter to Pokemon such as Tapu Lele and Serperior. It manages to hit quite hard even tho it has no evs in sp attack. Its also good for trapping annoying pokemon in such as Chansey. It can also counter Kartana. Heatran can easily survive fighting moves from kartana and tapu lele even if tapu lele uses a fighting type z move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)