Pal Park Multiple Times Within 24 Hours Glitch

Sort of a pointless glitch unless you're trying to catch every pokemon or get a lot of items. I personally haven't used Pal Park in weeks.

would this by any chance mess up your game? i have heard reports that people have had their memory corrupted by playign with their DS' internal clock

This is awesome, I have an in-game tournament in a month and we weren't sure if we were gonna get wi-fi access (people can't train 6 level 100s by then for some reason). Now I can have access to 100s of Rare Candies and hopefully I can level up all their guys.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
There seems to be a problem with this as I have not been able to normally palpark from neither my firered nor emerald for the past few days into my pearl game already though am able to palpark from ruby & sapphire which were not used when I tried this multiple-times thingy. So I believe maybe the journal somehow keeps track of this, will check.

I'm sorry mods, please forgive me for bumping this, but everyone needs to see this, in its true awesomeness. Please forgive me!!! *sobs*

HOW DO YOU CLONE IN EMERALD!?!?! SOMEBODY TELL ME PLEASE!!!!

I noticed something. On my Nintendogs game, which I hav'nt played for months since I got Daimond I turned it on and realized none of my dogs were hungry or whatever. I realized that it was cuz the game wasnt in the cartridge. I tried it on my daimond to speed up honey trees. Maybe try removing the game before changing the clock and maybe the game wont catch the time change. I dont have palpark yet so someone else needs to verify this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)