NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
^fair enough
Going into the next day i'd like to question Asek and Borath a bit more because a lot of Asek's activity feels forced (this is just a gutread so I may just be wrong) but similar to twin, I can't tell whether it's because we're so close to losing or mafia is so close to winning.
Borath I want to discuss more about for obvious reasons, he's probably my top scumread rn but i'd like to hear more from him, his posts are giving me doubts about whether he's the best lynch target or not

ah i see hawkie
what parts of it felt forced then? or did it just give you a gut read of it being fake?

@twin no idea, did he say he was going to be here at this time or are you just going off of him normally being here at this time?

Gale if you emptyquote something irrelvant one more time this close to deadline i swear to god

Texas you had already posted you believed I was scum due to PoE then didnt put it on the vote??? I already knew why you thought that, why wouldnt you reiterate it to rssp1?
posts like those

i mean i said i try to play like town when im scum

>then suddenly he's pushing a lynch on me on what could've been a crucial eod with the reasoning that im townread by a lot of people and i posted the statement above and that means im scum. What

eh, he was pushing you based on overconfidence which is something he identified as a scummy behavior beforehand. It wasn't a crucial eod (given that we haven't lost) so I don't think thats too bad

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
You all decide to give peace a chance.

No one is lynched.

However, consecutive votes to no lynch from hereon in will result in counting as a "vote to end game." Shouldn't be too hard to figure out why; there are only 6 players left, let's get this game concluded. Main post rules being edited to reflect this new rule.

It is now Night 7. Deadline within 24 hours.

Asek

Banned deucer.
So
^fair enough
Going into the next day i'd like to question Asek and Borath a bit more because a lot of Asek's activity feels forced (this is just a gutread so I may just be wrong) but similar to twin, I can't tell whether it's because we're so close to losing or mafia is so close to winning.
Its because I finished uni exams and have a week off work

I don't idle unless I have to

Asek

Banned deucer.
Theres not much for me to post and analyse really until other people post, so feel free to tag me in to view thread, im here for the next 12 hours pretty much

something interesting about day 1 is that blazade said beta was super scummy and pushed him hard then his last post was wanting to vote walrein. Also walrein adamantly defended beta and then told blazade after blazade pointed out his arguements besides inactivity he would look at beta's iso but never ended up doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)