Peaked #7 and #6 Trolling Sand!

Trolling Sand!

A cold day at home I was bored, so I decided to make a team ...

How? Well, I thought something bothering costs by eliminating rivals and ... What's better than Sand Storm Bulky Offense? So i decided to make one with the 2 best sweppers and Sand Stream Tyranitar(Of Course), as with this team i acquired victory on several important battles for my rankings on smogon. =D

I wanted both of the best sweepers of Sand and Tyranitar obviously to summon SandStorm.

Scizor and Rotom-W, This combo suits me, it fuck's the foe meanwhile switching, as he could be damaged by Stealth Rock and hitting hard.

Celebi, this pokémon covers me from water-moves, as well as specially sweeping.

The starter of weather and Special Wall, it killed latios, celebi , etc...without suffering just. He puts the rocks and in evs Satka have to give OH KO to various hazards.

Synergy:
:

:

:

:

Revenge Killer and Psysical swepper of team. It makes the combo Rotom-W + Scizor rival screwing the base of u-turn and volt switch to damage with the bonus of SR, And it gives very many OHKOs for this purpose. The other has so much speed to overtake always pokemon like Tyranitar and other politoed
Synergy:

:

Special swepper of team. It makes the combo damage Scizor with SR damage to others if the opponent uses the benefits from rain with hydropump and can damage a lot with volt switch.

Synergy:

:

Revenge killer and physical swepper of team, takes advantage of Sand Storm. It confused with U Turn, Da considerable damage and damage to Gliscor EarthQuake with HP Ice (OH KO is placed Hazards)

Synergy:

:

:

This pokemon is the best psysical swepper! Give 2HKO and OHKO the whole metagame. And it benefits the sand storm! swepper is the best in sand storm. It has given much wins predict with some and its great potential

Synergy:

:

:

:

:

(SpecsBi Sprite by me)

It's the special swepper of team. With specs choice makes a considerable damage to the entire metagame, HP Fire for Scizor, Modest to give OH KOS MANY giver not timid

Synergy:

:

:

:

Dugtrio- It trolling me, I stand with Scizor and prediction
Dragonite- If I have no care can roll me
Whimsicott-I kill with scizor + landorus. U-turn combo + Bullet Punch
Sableye- It bothers me a lot. I kill with celebi preaching in a change Leaf Storm

aLIEn Mw for some translations and inspire (I'm Spanish D:)
Me Write the thread

@Copyrights:~Xous54, SpeedD, reno1333270. Deviantart's users

RMT!

Importable
Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 76 SAtk / 180 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch

Landorus (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stone Edge

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SAtk / 128 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Pain Split
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp

Celebi @ Choice Specs
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Leaf Storm
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Thanks You for read!​

as impressive as all these special effects are, its kinda hard to give you a proper rate with the descriptions youve given, they are very brief and dont help us out much. also those pictures with the moves and evs etc make it really hard to see what set you are actually use, just a suggestion but i would try expanding your descriptions and chill out with all the special effects.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dude you need wayyyy more descriptions for your pokes and havign the moves in the pictures is kinda screwy. Anyway, this looks like a standard sand team abusing the volt-turn core of scizor landorus and rotom-w. pursuit on lefties tar see s failry silly to me, i would consider replacing that with crunch for a betetr and more reliable stab, you have scizotr to trap anyway. Would rate more but im reallytired :P GL!
Edit: choice band rakion seems fairly unnesacry to me given that you already have threeo choiced mons, Maybe change that to a double dancer for late game cleanung? Idk
Also its spelt SWEEPERS

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Try to expand your desrciptions so users can give a sufficient rate. Also, having four choiced pokes on one team is a bit much, consider a double dance terrakion or nasty plot celebi instea of choiced ones

Try to expand your desrciptions so users can give a sufficient rate. Also, having four choiced pokes on one team is a bit much, consider a double dance terrakion or nasty plot celebi instea of choiced ones
@Novaray: @'ll try to NPCelebi

It's hard for him to expand his descriptions because he's from Spain. Anyways, how does your team fair against opposing Scizor? Everything on your team seems really weak to it, aside from Rotom-W. If Scizor gets a Swords Dance on Rotom-W is weakened, your gonna get sweeped.

Stop Scizor is good anyway. And I can put more lengthy descriptions but do not understand English enough to do much besides I have no time

I see a huge Gengar weak. He hits 3 of your mons for SE damage and if he sets up sub he can sub/disable stall your entire team to death. id say put a chople berry on ttar and see how it works from there.

@ jonnyrolo: Thanks, but I stop to predict based gengar and u-turn, but sometimes can be annoying when you leave depends on D:
@ fatty: If a problem? if you want to come do before your post criticizing one with photoshop and see you that I put out nice for you because for me with the amount already on

I find it really hard to believe that this team is yours, when it is identical to Sir Azelf's team, except now that Excadrill is banned, you did what Razza suggested in his rate and added CB Terrakion. At least the pictures look cool...

Meh many bulky sands team are the same, I don't think that he copied it, if not, he REALLY have guts, but I doubt it
Agreed, a lot of Sand Teams look similar.
So I was testing this team for a little, and I noticed that Rain Stall gives it a problem, especially if they're running Chansey. To hopefully fix this problem a little, I suggest running Trick over either Hidden Power Fire, or U-turn(preferably u-turn). Oh, and put Chople berry on T-tar, cause trick room reuniculus is a problem for this team.

P.S. Guys, stop harassing this guy about descriptions. It's obvious his English isn't great.

I know the idea of this team is to keep momentum, but I would still like suggest a bulkier Celebi with Recover to take repeated Water-type attacks if needed.
The Nasty Plot variant is a good idea here as it also deals with opposing Scizor + Rotom-W combinations.

Ok. First off you have 3 choiced pokes. Never a good idea. So I'd recommend switching Landorus to a sub smack down or Sub Swords Dance Set And Changing Celebii to the Nasty Plot Varient More sweeping power. Ability to change moves. Nuff Said.
Hope I helped :]

i feel that just changing Celebi to the nasty plot variant will make his team a lot more flexible. Other than that, dont change too much, this team is good.

This team is a near carbon copy of Sir Azelf's team

Only thing you changed were couple of EV's TTar's moveset and Terrakion > Excadrill (which was mentioned here), which really makes this team inferior, unable to constantly abuse Volt-Turning strategy you're trying to achieve. Unfortunately nothing much can spin and abuse Sand so dramatically as Excadrill so you must choose whether a spinner or sweeper is of more importance. The main reason why SA's team worked so well was also because Excadrill was a late game SET UP sweeper, something you definately lack. He also functioned as a prime revenge killer.

I would suggest using the same EV spreads as SA, since they're usually better (even if its only minor things like 4 HP). Speed on a CB Scizor whom is constantly forcing switches is silly anyway. The only alteration of your team I would consider keeping is Specs Celebi (SA originally had it but went to LO) since LO + Sand really wore Celebi down.

EDIT: ninja'd

A few here have been complaining about your English language skills, but from what I can see, most if not all of those who have complained, and many that have not, need some remedial lessons of their own on capitalization, punctuation, spelling and grammar.

Here's a suggestion. Why not try writing out more in-depth, full-length descriptions in Spanish, then use the translation tool on Google to re-post them in English here? If you want, you can always make sure what you've said was correctly interpreted by copy-pasting the translation back in and seeing if it comes back out similar to the original phrasing.

Please , put the img of your rank, and say that the acount it not yours ^^
I4k or something like this , ojama's acount?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)