PEOPLE'S MOD: THE RESULTS (yes, it's over now. thank God)

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
No, YOU hit "post" too early...

Folks,

I'll keep this brief. The campaigning has tired us all out, and I'm sure the populace want this whole thing over with just as much as I do. The results are as follows:

ASHLEY, BIG (They/Themocrat Party)
33.333%

Boost, Caffeine (Independent)
4.1666%

Datrix, Best (Independent)
4.1666%

Daylight, Deadby (Independent)
8.333%

olivia (Independent)

25%

P, B (Publican Party)
8.333%

Spoilt Ballot/Invalid Candidate
16.666%

I'd like to thank you all for turning out to vote, and to everyone who voted for me. Commiserations to my rivals.

Attached below, please find the full vote breakdown. Those who voted via DM have been left anonymous, as is only fair, just, and democratic. Those who publicly half-voted in the thread have been named, as they're public record anyway.

DM VOTES:
#1: ASHLEY, BIG
#2: olivia
#3: Daylight, Deadby
#4: ASHLEY, BIG
#5: faint [N.B.: INVALID CANDIDATE (former moderator)]
#6: olivia
#7: ASHLEY, BIG
#8: olivia
#9: P, B
#10: ASHLEY, BIG

THREAD VOTES:
CaffeineBoost: Boost, Caffeine
doipy hooves: PENGUGUR [N.B.: INVALID CANDIDATE (lacks smogon account)]
BestDatrix: Datrix, Best
Mechalico: Nobody [spoilt ballot]

olivia

bellibolt saleswoman
is a Pre-Contributor
Ladies and.. other ladies. As you can see, the monopoly can be broken. Yes we may have lost today, but I view a defeat today as tomorrow's victory. It is with heavy heart that I confess I did not offer enough bribes to curry favour with the populace but next time I will be back with bigger and better empty promises. Most would have predicted a landslide victory for one of the two main parties but it was anything but that!

This is only the beginning. Watch this space.

Ladies and.. other ladies. As you can see, the monopoly can be broken. Yes we may have lost today, but I view a defeat today as tomorrow's victory. It is with heavy heart that I confess I did not offer enough bribes to curry favour with the populace but next time I will be back with bigger and better empty promises. Most would have predicted a landslide victory for one of the two main parties but it was anything but that!

This is only the beginning. Watch this space.
lol this makes it sound like you're gonna become a mod or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)