not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… PEOPLE'S MODERATOR ELECTION 2024: CAMPAIGNING STARTS NOW (about time...)

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Smh. Don't you know the only way to have any meaningful change is through revolution? None of these candidates have any intention of improving the lives of the average poster, all they care about is lining their friends and sponsor's pockets with reacts.

Down with the "people's" moderators! We have nothing to lose but our chains!
The people are rejecting the main candidates. I am your salvation. We the people will take over Smogoff and it will be glorious folks, it will be glorious.

Vote Caffeine J. Boost and together we will make Smog Off again
MAKE SMOGOFF GREAT AGAIN

VOTE BP

DON’T VOTE BIG WOKELEY
They're trying their best. They're trying to be me, but they're not me, I'm me, you're not even half of me, you're not even a quarter of me, it's very sad. It's very sad that I'm twice the person these candidates are combined. Sad.

They've resorted to stealing my policies, stealing my slogans. Sleepy BP's cabal of crooks are too busy telling BP bedtime stories, too busy reading him stories folks. They're too busy reading stories to BP that they can't come up with their own campaign, it's just very sad folks. It's very sad.

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Contributor to Smogon
NEW RESEARCH FINDS:
Mayo Clinic, 3/3/2024: "Such high levels of CaffeineBoost's policies passing can cause serious health problems and possibly death."

People of Smogoff, et.al. vs. CaffeineBoost, reported by the Washington Post: "A second death linked to a CaffeineBoost policy pushed by the CaffeineBoost political campaign has raised questions about the safety of CaffeineBoost's policies."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this time, a spokesperson of CaffeineBoost's office stated that "CaffeineBoost is not currently available to give a statement on this matter."

Further reporting will be added as the story develops.

CaffeineBoost

NEW RESEARCH FINDS:
Mayo Clinic, 3/3/2024: "Such high levels of CaffeineBoost's policies passing can cause serious health problems and possibly death."

People of Smogoff, et.al. vs. CaffeineBoost, reported by the Washington Post: "A second death linked to a CaffeineBoost policy pushed by the CaffeineBoost political campaign has raised questions about the safety of CaffeineBoost's policies."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this time, a spokesperson of CaffeineBoost's office stated that "CaffeineBoost is not currently available to give a statement on this matter."

You are fake news.

My policies are contributing to a golden age of smogoff. You are fake news. Your mayo clinic is fake news, nobody trusts mayonnaise to deliver the real news. Your lawsuit is fake news. Your spokesperson is fake news, I speak for myself. I am the spokesperson and I wasn't contacted. A good journalist would've contacted me but I wasn't contacted. Your journalism is bad, you are feeding the people of Smogoff lies but we're seeing through it.

The corrupt DBD media, they're publishing hit pieces against me, they're trying to take me down, and only you can stop them. Only you can see through their lies, and only you can ensure that I, Caffeine J. Boost, am elected president of Smogoff. The corrupt BP administration, they're manipulating the media, they're trying to brainwash you, but I know you're all smart enough to see through all of it.

CaffeineBoost

Senor Dave,

Which candidate are you endorsing?
He's asking Cong to rig the election for him! I will not accept an election loss to this fraud. He's a sham. He's a phony. He's in collusions with Cong! He's in the pocket of antemortem, I support uncle sam. Folks, sleepy Joe BP, he's a traitor to the country, we're gonna lock him up. We're gonna lock him up. Show your PM's, show us your PM's sleepy BP. He can't show us the PM's because he deleted the PM's because those PM's were very nasty. They were some very nasty PM's folks.

CaffeineBoost

NEWS FROM THE FRONT

Cong declares war on Smogoff. Big ASHLEY’s incendiary comments are cited as the reason. Gunfire has already been exchanged; faint is presumed dead on the front. More news at 11.

Big ASHLEY’s campaign did not respond to requests to comment.
We need to build a wall.

We need to build a wall, people, we need to build a wall. Vote Caffeine J. Boost for President, he will build a wall. Other candidates, they may try to build a wall but their wall will be weak. Their wall will be weak and Smogoff will be unsafe. We will build a wall and it will be impenetrable. Very impenetrable.

possibly because you tagged the wrong user lol.......

reports of a cong invasion are grossly overstated. they are too scared of our might. there will only be a war on our terms!
They are not scared of your might, they are scared of Smogoff's might. They are scared of the strong willed people of Smogoff, they are scared of my strong willed voters. They look at you and they see you as an ant. I see you as an ant. You are an ant to me and you are an ant to them because that is what you are, you are an ant. A tiny pathetic little ant. They see me and they see an anteater.

Yes.

Yes.

I am an anteater and I will eat all the ants. I will eat all the ants in this election and then if the Cong ants try to get through the wall I will eat them too. I will eat all the ants and they will be tasty ants. They will be delicious ants... maybe not sleepy Joe BP. He'd taste like a raisin. A raisin. Sleepy Joe BP, he's just a raisin. I'm a chocolate chip in the cookie of the United States of Smogoff while Sleepy BP, he's a raisin.

interesting election happenings so far. it's a tough call for a voter like me but right now I am leaning towards spoiling my ballot. good luck to all candidates

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Contributor to Smogon
NEWS FROM THE FRONT

Presidential Candidate CaffeineBoost has been personally attacked by BP’s running mate, PokeKids2, over his plans to “build a wall” to stop Cong forces.

In other news, Cong forces are starting their assault on miscellaneous threads. The war is expected to center in Smogoff threads as well as Smogon Gallery.

The weather today is expected to be cold and humid.

BIG ASHLEY has pledged to donate $121 billion towards science research and funding. They state that “We have nothing to be afraid of, the Cong attacks are simply fads. They will tire soon and we shall outlast this outburst.”

BP plans to meet with the revolutionary leaders of Cong to broker a peace treaty. When asked, they replied that “I will demilitarize some of Smogoff’s land and give it in good will to share between Smogoff and Cong, in the hopes of increasing prosperity.

CaffeineBoost

NEWS FROM THE FRONT

Presidential Candidate CaffeineBoost has been personally attacked by BP’s running mate, PokeKids2, over his plans to “build a wall” to stop Cong forces.

In other news, Cong forces are starting their assault on miscellaneous threads. The war is expected to center in Smogoff threads as well as Smogon Gallery.

The weather today is expected to be cold and humid.

BIG ASHLEY has pledged to donate $121 billion towards science research and funding. They state that “We have nothing to be afraid of, the Cong attacks are simply fads. They will tire soon and we shall outlast this outburst.”

BP plans to meet with the revolutionary leaders of Cong to broker a peace treaty. When asked, they replied that “I will demilitarize some of Smogoff’s land and give it in good will to share between Smogoff and Cong, in the hopes of increasing prosperity.
They're trying to take me down folks. They're trying to take me down. PokeKids2 tried to take me down but they could not take me down.

The UPS party, they are unelectable. They are fighting pure blooded Smogoffians instead of focusing on the enemy. They're a mess. The UPS is a mess folks and if you elect them you're gonna have to clean up that mess. You're gonna need huge mops, huge mops to clean that mess it's such a mess.

BP's about to sell Cong this country folks, sleepy Joe BP, he's so sleepy, he's sleepwalking into Cong oppression. We should let the man rest folks, we should let him rest. He's a traitor. He's a traitor to the subforum and he's trying to sell the subforum to Cong and that's a disgrace folks.

I'm the only alternative folks. I'm the only alternative. Crooked Big Ashley, she's burning our money. She's burning our money to the ground. We're in a war folks. We're in a war. We need to invest into this war. We need to funnel money into this war with Cong. We're gonna defend our subforum, we're gonna defend our subforum with all we have. The Cong subforum is in for a nasty surprise... vote for Caffeine J. Boost for Smogoff President and the Cong subforum is in for $121 billion's worth of surprise.

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
vote for Caffeine J. Boost for Smogoff President and the Cong subforum is in for $121 billion's worth of surprise.
Why would we vote for someone whose name implies that the person likes caffeine and wants more?
NEW RESEARCH FINDS:

100% True

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)