Pirate's Trade Thread [Leftovers & 48 Pokemon]-[CLOSED TEMPORARILY]

Not off your want list :( But I have the following available (all 5 IV):

Vullaby (careful, Overcoat, Knock Off, Roost)
Shuppet (careful/impish, Destiny Bond, Confuse Ray, Pursuit)
Snorlax (careful, Thick Fat, Pursuit, Curse, Whirlwind)
Larvesta (modest, Flame Body, Morning Sun) [I think I have this one available, breeding them atm, if not I will have one available very soon]

4 IV shiny Snorlax
I'd love a female Snorlax.

Hmm I don't have any female Snorlaxes available atm and with the 12.5% female rate I'm not particularly excited to breed them again. But maybe if you wanted to do 2:1.

Name: Dratini
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Marvel Scale
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance

If you would like to part with this little guy I have an Adamant Pawinard (Defiant) for trade.
31/31/31/x/31/31
Also have an Adamant Magikarp (Swift Swim) with the same iv spread as the Pawinard.

Last edited:
Do you have any spitbacks for your charmanders, i only need one with the egg moves, i can offer you a 4iv shinx squirtle venipede noibat drillbur pinsir or scyther for one?

Hmm I don't have any female Snorlaxes available atm and with the 12.5% female rate I'm not particularly excited to breed them again. But maybe if you wanted to do 2:1.
What else would you be wanting in that trade?

Name: Dratini
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Marvel Scale
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance

If you would like to part with this little guy I have an Adamant Pawinard (Defiant) for trade.
31/31/31/x/31/31
Also have an Adamant Magikarp (Swift Swim) with the same iv spread as the Pawinard.
Sorry, but I don't really need either of those.

Do you have any spitbacks for your charmanders, i only need one with the egg moves, i can offer you a 4iv shinx squirtle venipede noibat drillbur pinsir or scyther for one?
I'd be interested in a male noibat with 4 IVs.

would you trade your adamant mawile for a timid drought vulpix?
Umm, yes I can do that.

Pirateradio would you be interested in my Horsea Adamant Swift Swim 5IV (flawless except SP.Attack), egg move: outrage for your Swinub with egg moves?
I also have Horseas with Modest (Flawless except for Attack) without egg move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)