SM OU Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
My team is garbage, please help! I want to get out of low ladder, but this team doesn't cut it, and I can't make anything better.

Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Landorus T is more of a utility mon. He is a good pivot, as he gets access to Intimidate and U-Turn. Stealth Rock is there because Stealth Rock. Knock Off is extra utility, and HP Ice is coverage, and not really expected.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang

Garchomp is a denter in my team. Swords Dance Equake does massive damage, and is normally what I use. Outrage is more damage, but not enough coverage, and is quickly stopped by Fairy types. Fire Fang is great, because it dunks on Serperior and Ferrothorn.

Toxapex @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Baneful Bunker
- Recover
- Scald
- Stockpile

Toxapex is obviously stall. Baneful Bunker because itś a Protect and a Toxic in one turn. Recover because healing, Scald because burn chance and damage, and Stockpile because Stockpile.

Greninja-Ash @ Waterium Z
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Ash-Greninja is another denter. Hydro Pump is massive STAB damage, and is the Z Move. Water Shuriken is STAB priority, then Dark Pulse and Ice Beam are coverage.

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
-Earthquake

Mega Gyarados is the main sweeper. Dragon Dance is the setup, Waterfall is high power + chance to flinch, Ice Fang is coverage + chance to flinch + chance to freeze, and Earthquake is coverage.

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Flamethrower

My last mon is Celesteela. It is another tank, and works well. Leech Seed Protect is the main theme, but Toxic is good for killing other mons quickly. Flamethrower is coverage against Ferrothorn and Serperior.

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)