Please play D/P on January 12th.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
DS aren't region locked, so i wouldn't think WiFi is. I've traded with people from here who are in Japan so I doubt it.

EDIT: Also the GTS is proof it isn't. I think...

Maybe he's giving away Pokemon #40, Wigglytuff through GTS if you offer a certain one of his favourite Pokemon? Maybe it's something else involving the GTS, like the Gamefreak Psyducks? It could be nothing, and he's just playing a prank, or something could've been lost in translation.

Either way, I'm hoping that Serebii news has the answer, or that if someone from here figures it out, they'll post it. :)

Hmm, if it is Jan 12th 2008, How would the DS know this? Is it affected by our own DS Clocks? if it isn't that it must be online :P

Also I didn't know GTS trades made the pokemon level faster?

Maybe it's something crap and stupid like, well, gifts... 50 Ultra Balls lol. Anyway, I hope it's something to do with the events, but there's no clue.

Sunday

Hmm, if it is Jan 12th 2008, How would the DS know this? Is it affected by our own DS Clocks? if it isn't that it must be online :P

Also I didn't know GTS trades made the pokemon level faster?
Now there's an idea! It only works if your ingame clock says it's the 12th and you find the signal over wifi!

EDIT: Also, check out this serebii thread. Joe himself thinks there's going to be a way to get Shaymin via ranger2

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=7410205#post7410205

January 12th huh? I doubt it's really an event thing but who knows?

Apparantly a new episode of Pokemon comes to the USA on that day...Doubt it has relevance but who knows?

I'm guessing something about his birthday though...maybe a rare candy for wishing him a happy birthday (a.k.a finding his character somewhere)?

Well, if it's something downloadable through WiFi (And I can't see how it could be downloaded any other way), then there are three possibilities of how to download it, unless I'm mistaken:

1) Through the GTS.

2) When connecting to look for a battle/trade.

3) WiFi Mystery Gift.

WiFi Mystery Gift hasn't even been officially announced, has it?

Well, if it's something downloadable through WiFi (And I can't see how it could be downloaded any other way), then there are three possibilities of how to download it, unless I'm mistaken:

1) Through the GTS.

2) When connecting to look for a battle/trade.

3) WiFi Mystery Gift.

WiFi Mystery Gift hasn't even been officially announced, has it?
The WiFi Mystery Gift is the best bet among those three options. Option #2 wouldn't work without FCs, right?

Sunday

Yeah that's where I got that idea XD

EDIT: Holy shit! WTF is it doing!!!

Sunday

I thought someone on Gfaqs already confirmed that it wasn't, but I don't play WiFi that much just shoddy so i don't know exactly what draco looks like.

hey,it still might have a special ribbon or ah screw it if it dosent have a special move its useless

EDIT:did anyone else notice it said 1/15? maybe there will be 15 different pokes you could get?

Sunday

That or it's ingame... I'm going to go change my clock and see if anyting happens...

EDIT: No trader! All Dragonites are special, no matter what!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)