Pokémon Black/White in-game discussion

Lol actually, I thought I was the only one who couldn't beat such a childish game...
My avatar's enough explanation for what I feel every time I lose on that accursed level.
EDIT: Oh my lord, I finished it. Praise Arceus! Espeon is mineee! I'm overjoyed, I'm sorry.

My problem wasn't lag, but the cursor moving off the game screen and losing control of the paddle.
Did you try zooming the screen in so its impossible to move it off screen? Either way if you move the mouse carefully it wont be a problem. No reason to whip it around. ;)

Bombkirby, how many levels are there? Or is it based on score?
Only 4. Shouldn't take more than several minutes if all goes as planned.

And only catch the orbs that are the same type as the Eeveelution you want. If you want Espeon, catch the Psychic Orbs. If you want Vaporeon catch the water ones.

So it's officially winter (US games, at least), and I was going to the Abyssal Ruins when I found a Lv 70 Walrein. It managed to KO 2 of my pokemon with Sheer Cold.

In other news, I'll be rechallenging the E4 soon and hopefully Cynthia. It sucks that there are so few rebattles in these games - why they got rid of the VS Seeker is beyond me.

Wait, so you don't get to pick? Crap...
Well the way it works basically is, as you break the bricks, different colored orbs might pop out depending on which color brick you break, so to get whatever Pokemon you want (say Espeon), you'll only want to actively try collecting pink colored orbs from Lv 3 on up and do your best to avoid the yellow, blue, and red ones (and on lv 4, icy blue and green ones). In addition, you can also pick up miscellaneous orbs that have different effects, such as slowing/quickening the ball speed, enlarging and shrinking your platform, and a moss one that catches the ball and lets you relaunch it.

Give it a try, it's no hard...unless yours lags like mine did, then it'll take a few tries.

So it's officially winter (US games, at least), and I was going to the Abyssal Ruins when I found a Lv 70 Walrein. It managed to KO 2 of my pokemon with Sheer Cold.

In other news, I'll be rechallenging the E4 soon and hopefully Cynthia. It sucks that there are so few rebattles in these games - why they got rid of the VS Seeker is beyond me.
Don't forget the Nimbasa domes & Morimoto!

Well the way it works basically is, as you break the bricks, different colored orbs might pop out depending on which color brick you break, so to get whatever Pokemon you want (say Espeon), you'll only want to actively try collecting pink colored orbs from Lv 3 on up and do your best to avoid the yellow, blue, and red ones (and on lv 4, icy blue and green ones). In addition, you can also pick up miscellaneous orbs that have different effects, such as slowing/quickening the ball speed, enlarging and shrinking your platform, and a moss one that catches the ball and lets you relaunch it.

Give it a try, it's no hard...unless yours lags like mine did, then it'll take a
few tries.

Trust me, it's taken more than a few tries... Maybe I just suck at all computer games; Hence why I suck at PO.

Wait, so you don't get to pick? Crap...
What I did to get my Vaporeon was play the game, but try to avoid every other type orb. Well, of course you're going to have to touch some others to safely hit the ball, but it should be easy to manage.

E: And I believe there's 4 levels.

Also, does anyone know when Nature's and IVs are determined?

Trust me, it's taken more than a few tries... Maybe I just suck at all computer games; Hence why I suck at PO.
Slowly move the mouse around and hit the ball. Thats really all there is to it. Avoid the bad power ups as well. Its only 4 levels man! O_O

It's hard with

1. Lag

2. Bad physics

3. A small trackpad (If only I had a mouse...)
WAIT WAIT WAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!

WHAT???? Why didnt you TELL US THAT?????!!!?!?!? O_____________O GAAAAAH!!!!! A trackpad??? A TRACKPAD???? GRAAAAAAH!!!!

Run to the nearest store and buy a mouse for ten bucks... NOW!!!

Why you're playing it on a laptop is beyond me.
I played it on my laptop easily. With a mouse.

Kid with the Gavantula in his avatar....just.....borrow a mouse from somewhere. Steal it from your desktop computer, a roommate, a neighbor, a sibling, anything!

Why you're playing it on a laptop is beyond me.
Trust me, if there was a desktop/mouse nearby, I'd have had this done yesterday.

EDIT: SO CLOSE. Level 4 with 2 lives left... Then my computer spazed out and lagged for a whole 2 seconds. I could almost taste it...

Also, sadly, there aren't any mouses (mice?) in my house.

Lmao, I'm on my laptop as well...using a mouse incidentally XD

I forget half the time the track pad even exists unless my mouse dies out.

It's ok 133k, I'm on the same boat. lol

I swear to god it only freezes on level 4... And it might be just me playing like crap, but I keep moving it just barely outside the little game window and can't move it until I realize... then it's too late. :(

Hey its winter in Unova! That means I can finally catch a Crygonal. Can't believe I can actually catch a Walrein too!

Hey its winter in Unova! That means I can finally catch a Crygonal. Can't believe I can actually catch a Walrein too!
You could catch Cryogonal in the other seasons it's just even rarer. It's weird seeing all these people talking about Winter when I've played through Autumn and Winter already and am onto a Spring playthrough now. It's like people don't know you can change the DS clock...

I play on a 3DS and I quite like the Activity Log feature and I don't really want to mess with that really....so....yeah.

Besides, I don't like changing my clock for some reason.

And I tried to catch a Crygonal in Autumn. Got too bored with it not showing up after about 15 minutes of searching so I gave up. 1% chance is really low. 8% is a nice boost imo.

You could catch Cryogonal in the other seasons it's just even rarer. It's weird seeing all these people talking about Winter when I've played through Autumn and Winter already and am onto a Spring playthrough now. It's like people don't know you can change the DS clock...
So true! You can't imagine how happy I was when the second Pokémon I encountered there was a Cryogonal, and that was in autumn.

And I don't like changing the clock, since it messes up your Black City / White Forest stuff. I had to change it for DST last week, and all the grass in White Forest was gone when I finally got there. There was only the Pokémon Center and that house in the lower left full of useless people (apart from those triple battlers).
Now I have to play through Black to use the Entralink and get it working again...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)