Pokémon Laboratory Sprite Packets Project

And then I tried devamping Forretress and epically failed again...

It's really annoying how you only get two colors to work with. So I overdosed dithering instead...

Moar Devamps! Moar of them!

There's gonna be a clash between BW style back sprites and RB style back sprites isn't there.

Fun project, P.

I've got Torterra here.

Will work on the rest of the 4th gen starters, as well as maybe some back sprites for the ones I've already done in the other thread.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What are you doing in regards to quality control?

Edit:
There was a revamp project here a while back. Considered asking to 'borrow' their sprites?
For Quality Control, I hope you can trust in my judgement. I'm not expert at devamps though, so I'd encourage the community to weigh in on anything massively wrong.

For the revamps project, I'll treat this the same way as previous Amethyst contributions - if the spriters submit their work here, then they will be accepted. I'm not going to waste my time hunting them down.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok I've removed the lists from the OP - this is going to be far too big to keep track of. When the packets are downloaded, you will be able to access individual sprites anyway.

Some notes:

- Sentret and Vaporeon are in the same canvas, this is blasphemy! D:

- Slowpoke and Farfetch'd do not have correct transparency. You need to make the background a colour not present in the sprite so you don't eliminate part of your sprite!

- Sentret and Vaporeon are in the same canvas, this is blasphemy! D:

so like shouldthe front be in its own then the back in its own one two and then same with the vaporean shiny and non shiny in different ones?

Use Paint.net. Open your sprite in Paint.net, then select the magic want tool. Select any empty space, and then press "Cut" (in the "edit" tab). You should end up with a checkerboard pattern on the back.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Use Paint.net. Open your sprite in Paint.net, then select the magic want tool. Select any empty space, and then press "Cut" (in the "edit" tab). You should end up with a checkerboard pattern on the back.
I was personally hoping for a website, not a program that I can't run because of a lack of admin rights.

I'll try something else.

Devamp again

Haha! that's excellent
As is the torterra.
I think I'll post a few devamps this weekend..

(Alch of course I trust your judgement, I was just trying to get an idea of how 'official' this would be [never going to stop calling you alch :O ])

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)