Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I finally got 6 Dedennes that I believe I know the dominant IVs in without a doubt, so I just need a handful of Rare Candies or some testing with the Super Training to find out his exact base stats. I trust that the stats update automatically after every training session?

EDIT: At the moment, the BS ranges I know for sure, just based on these six:
67-68/57-59/55-57/80-82/67/100-102 (not 100% sure on SAtk, neither the level-21 nor the level-22 range was the maximum length)

EDIT: 67/58/57/81/67/101, as stated below. Love how the correct value was RIGHT in the middle of every range.

Last edited:
I just got my Tyrantrum to lvl 100, it has a 6HP/252ATK/252SPE EV spread and ended up with these stats: 280/325/274/146/135/223 at a neutral nature. I ran this on Pokemon Showdown to see my IV spread an so far I got Atk: 7 IVs, Def: 29 IVs, Sp.Def: 10 IVs, Spe: 5 IVs. I dont know much about the formula used to get base stats but according to the calculated states a neutral nature Tyrantrum with my EV spread assuming 0 IVs in HP and SpAtk has a minimum of 300HP and 165SpAtk. The stats on mine are both lower than the minimum meaning these two stats seem to not be correct. Like I said, I dont know much about the way to calculate these values but maybe this information can be useful to get more accurate base stats.

I just got my Tyrantrum to lvl 100, it has a 6HP/252ATK/252SPE EV spread and ended up with these stats: 280/325/274/146/135/223 at a neutral nature. I ran this on Pokemon Showdown to see my IV spread an so far I got Atk: 7 IVs, Def: 29 IVs, Sp.Def: 10 IVs, Spe: 5 IVs. I dont know much about the formula used to get base stats but according to the calculated states a neutral nature Tyrantrum with my EV spread assuming 0 IVs in HP and SpAtk has a minimum of 300HP and 165SpAtk. The stats on mine are both lower than the minimum meaning these two stats seem to not be correct. Like I said, I dont know much about the way to calculate these values but maybe this information can be useful to get more accurate base stats.
the stats from showdown are only estimated.

im pretty sure tyrantrum doesnt have more than 85 base hp. maybe 90, but definitely not 95. most of the stats are way too optimistic.

also i calculated his base defense, it's 119

edit: it seems you have 31 iv for defense; you can check that with the iv judge guy

Last edited:
100% accurate Dedenne stats:
67/58/57/81/67/101, for a BST of... 431? Seems odd, but all right. Just a bit higher than the rest of the Pika-clones, at any rate.

Can this be added to the first page? Dedenne doesn't have anything at all listed there yet.

I got something here: I tried King's Shield, but that stupid fletchling's will-o-wisp completely ignored that and burned aegislash.

Indirect moves like that apparently blow up King's Shield.

characteristic is "somewhat of a clown". no EVs. possible stat ranges without taking the OP into account:

69-83/46-62/41-57/49-64/49-64/41-55

if i could trust the previously calculated values i could narrow it down pretty far. but the special attack is one point too high.
tried to recalculate this in light of the above post, and doing it manually 67 sattk checks out. apparently the calculator i was using was accurate except for when it came to detrimental natures? makes sense tho, i thought the identical sattk/sdef ranges looked weird :/

Well this is very interesting...I bred myself an Ampharos and I know it's exact IVs to be 30/21/31/22/22/1 @ quiet nature. Here are screenshots before and after mega evolution with 252 HP, 252 SpAtk, 4 Spdef:
http://i.imgur.com/bbGFMGL.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/ORjxjKc.jpg?1

The base stats are then exactly 90/95/105/165/110/45 for the mega evo. What is most interesting is that defense MUST have been changed to base 85 for it's normal form! I wonder how many other pokemon have BST changes...

EDIT: On a side note this was a randomly bred shiny. I saw the post on the earlier page with the 2 shiny mareeps so yea maybe shiny odds have changed.
I'm not doubting your calculations, but I do want to know how you went about calculating those values. Was the perfect IV defense revealed through some IV rater in the game? How are you sure about the other IVs? Are you assuming those base stats haven't changed? Also, I'm seeing reports that Pikachu may have gotten a base stat buff. They're getting impossible IV values in the calculator.

^ Source? Personally, I find it hard to believe that they'd nitpick with older Pokémon's base stats, but apparently at least one of the claims of an impossible-IV Pikachu can be proven true.

EDIT: This poster claimed to have impossible DEF and SDEF; Pikachu's DEF ranges from 22 to 31 and his SDEF from 28 to 37 at level 29, assuming no EVs. Huh.

EDIT again: Also odd, that Pikachu has 24,399 EXP rather than the 24,389 he should have at that level. Either he picked up a random 10 EXP someplace, or someone at GF typo'd in a lookup table.

Last edited:
Was digging my way through the battle maison just to meet the super sexy and classy lolis when I came across a Swalot that used the move Belch multiple times (4, iirc). It never consumed a berry. And if it did, it just kept using it anyway, contrary to popular belief (one-use move, like natural gift).

These pokemon can learn the following TMs
Talonflame: Hone Claws, Roost, Arial Ace, Flame Charge, Thief, Will-O-Wisp, Fly
Auroros:Thunderbolt, Rock Tomb, Echoed Voice, Charge Beam, Rock Polish, Flash, Thunder Wave, Dragon Tail, Rock Smash, Nature Power
Sligoo:Thunderbolt, Infestation
Skrelp: Venoshock, Thunderbolt, Surf
Malimar: Thunderbolt, Arial Ace, Torment, Thief, Fling, Payback, Flash, Cut
Vivillon: Roost, Arial Ace, Thief,Flash, Infestation
Floette: Echoed Voice, Flash, Grass Knot, Nature Power, Dazzling Gleam
Carbink: Rock Tomb, Rock Polish, Flash, Gyro Ball, Nature Power, Dazzling Gleam
Greninja: Rock Tomb, Arial Ace, Thief, Echoed Voice, Fling, Grass Knot, Rock Smash, Power-Up Punch, Cut, Surf, Strength

They all can learn: Protect, Frustration, Return, Rest, Attract (except Carbink), Sleep Talk, Confide, Facade

These pokemon can learn new TMs
Venusaur: Confide
Blaziken: Power-Up Punch, Confide
Lucario: Power-Up Punch, Confide

I can confirm that 100% Pangoro base speed isn't 70 because I got a pangoro level 33 with 252 Evs Spd only has 68 speed, while base 70 speed at level 33 with 252 Evs has the lowest speed (0 IV) is 71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)