Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe out of pity, given that Hawlucha would be weak to pretty much everything else there barring stuff with Levitate. And even then, Weezing can have Psybeam, Mismagius and Gengar get Psychic...
As far as we know Tropius, Butterfree, Beautifly, Carnivine, etc... weren't restricted from Sky Battles

where was this confirmed?
If that's the case, the we can forget ALL about Doduo/Dodrio in them too :/
link please
Kanpachi commented on it a while back.

Presumably you have to be visibly flying in your default model in order to participate.

Aegislash looks amazing, love ghost types

Also, nothing on mega lucario? If riolu can only be transferred to gen IV, how long will that take since that box cloud thing (poke bank )is the only way to transfer pokemon?
Riolu can be caught in BW2, and evolved into Lucario. Also, I'm seeing Lucario in a lot of Reviewr Vids, so I'm betting well be able to obtain a Riolu or Lucario in X and Y.

So I know some of you guys might be dissapointed about Goodra (I'm not, it's a pile of draconic sludge, what else do you need?) but here's something to think about:

What does Goodra evolve from? Sliggoo.
And what is Sliggoo? A snail-dragon.
And what does Sliggoo have on it's back, since it's a snail dragon? A shell.
And what do I hope it's gonna do with that shell?
SMASH IT.

A Shell Smash-ing goo dragon. Take a second to regain control of your senses, and then read it again because it's a fricking Shell Smash-ing goo dragon.

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't be surprised if Goodra did end up with Shell Smash, thanks to its prevo and all. One can hope...

Just to be sure - does Heliolisk evolve once more or is it already the final stage? That'd be very ... underwhelming to say the least. May i missed something though.... It looks like a damn middle stage! :X

So I know some of you guys might be dissapointed about Goodra (I'm not, it's a pile of draconic sludge, what else do you need?) but here's something to think about:

SMASH IT.

A Shell Smash-ing goo dragon. Take a second to regain control of your senses, and then read it again because it's a fricking Shell Smash-ing goo dragon.

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't be surprised if Goodra did end up with Shell Smash, thanks to its prevo and all. One can hope...
Mayb through breeding? Sligoo might link to the same breeding chain as Cloyster or Gorebyss

SMASH IT.

Yea maybe.... if they make it a TM or tutor move(it doesn't look like it'd get it by level up, especially with the leaker not having it on the moveset), but then SHELgon will get it. And no one will care that Goodra can Shell Smash.

Just to be sure - does Heliolisk evolve once more or is it already the final stage? That'd be very ... underwhelming to say the least. May i missed something though.... It looks like a damn middle stage! :X
It evolves via Sunstone, so most likely not.

It only evolves once, there's no space for another evolution in the Pokedex.

Edit: ninja'd

They will never give shell smash to something with 600 bst lol. Thats why shelgon-salamence and blastoise dont have it, even though it would make sense. Gamefreak might not be the best when it comes to balance but they are certainly not stupid. They know that some combos would be too overpowered, even for ingame play.

SMASH IT.

I would be willing to bet money that Goodra will not get Shell Smash.

Do we know Goodra's base stats? are they 600 for sure?
they are somewhere around 80/95/75/115/150/85, which yields a BST of 600, yeah.

SMASH IT.

just like pupitar and shelgon and all the cocoon pokemon before it did, eh
shell smash is a ridiculous move anyway, although i would find it amusing it pumpkaboo got it.

So we still need *actual* confirmation, but it seems likely that Dragalge is in fact part Dragon type
it's owned by the dragon type e4 member
Oh, please, let it be Poison/Dragon, and not Dragon/Water! Please, please, please, please, please!!! I will love GameFreak forever if Dragalge is Poison/Dragon!1!

Kanpachi commented on it a while back.

Presumably you have to be visibly flying in your default model in order to participate.
Then why on earth can Doduo/drio participate? This makes about as much sense as Togekiss getting Drain Punch.
Also, it would be hilarious if Chansey, Blissey, Exeggcute, and Exeggcutor got Shell Smash by smashing their eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)