~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

It's easily done, losing the breeding items. =P Nearly released a few myself.. unfortunately I've already managed to get a trade for honedge, anything else you could offer? ^^ evolution stone or some other items perhaps? EV training?
I could also breed up a snivy, but getting 5IVs on that will take a few extra hours since I haven't even started working on IV breeding one. Right now I don't have any valuable hold items or evo stones. My pickup pokes aren't putting in much good work as of late I guess. :P

And I'll still need to go get the second Destiny Knot in the game. I'm glad there is a second at least, but there goes my safety net. :P I wish they were renewable like everstones.

I could also breed up a snivy, but getting 5IVs on that will take a few extra hours since I haven't even started working on IV breeding one. Right now I don't have any valuable hold items or evo stones. My pickup pokes aren't putting in much good work as of late I guess. :P

And I'll still need to go get the second Destiny Knot in the game. I'm glad there is a second at least, but there goes my safety net. :P I wish they were renewable like everstones.
I've got a pending trade for Snivy, and I'd only want a female one! But if you could get one before he does... sure! Other than that, I guess that leaves EV-training?

extra spitbacks = poochyena, scraggy, F bulb, cacnea, zorua, vullaby, froakie, eevee, noibat, larvesta, absol, inkay, gligar, M vulpix, mawvile, stunky
A Froakie spitback would be nice! ^^

Yup! I'll contact you via PM when I am back from work and able to trade.
I'll be here. ;)

Latest one...

Litwick Lvl. 1
OT: Miria
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None
-In Stock-

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Good stuff! I'll trade you the four Pokémon to be EV-trained, they're all going to be the usual 252 SpAtk/Atk / 252 Spe and 4 HP... ^^ Only thing is not to get rid of any of their moves (egg moves) and preferably not evolving them! =P When you're done and their spreads are correct I'll give you your Fennekin. Sound alright to ya?
Sounds great! Ready when you are! :]

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I've added you already, trade when I see you online? ;) I can be online in about three hours..
Sounds good, I'll see if I can stay online until then :]

Edit: I need to head out for a few hours, I'll be back around 12 or 1pm my time (currently 10am)

Last edited:
No, pretty sure I traded you one with Run Away as you said the ability didn't matter. =) It's odd, do you still have Eevee? My Pokémon is gone that you traded me in return.. still got the Eevee. lol
Yeah, I still have the Pokemon I would've traded you. Can we trade again?

Newest Addition...

Poliwag Lvl. 1
Ot: Miria
Nature: Modest
Ability: Swift Swim / Damp / Water Absorb
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Water Pulse, Haze, Encore
-In Stock-

Dozer's Cleffa (♀) Lvl. 5
OT: DOZER
Nature: Calm
Ability: Cute Charm
IVs: 31/28/31/31/31/31 - HP Dragon 68
Moves
: Counter, Seismic Toss, Softboiled, Wish
Notes: A personal gift from Dozer.
-No Redis-

I can offer a flawless male tyrunt. Adamant/DD/Thunder/Ice/FireFang

Bred myself. :)

And if you don't want to trade that cleffa, any random bred one with softboiled would be fine by me.

Let me know. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)