Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClutchesOfBlood, can you CMT if growlithe is female? also skrelp (and is it female?)

flargananddingle, can you CMT for shiny furfrou and mareep?

Fierza can you CMT for dive ball totodile (is it possible to get a female, even a 2 or 3IV one would be awesome) and scatterburg?
I know this sounds weird but could I get a flawless hp grass MALE wailmer (I could provide you a female if you needed) you can have both for a modest male 31/31/30/30/31/31 spread..although if you didnt feel like doin the work I could clone your hp grass and hp ice ditto and give them back to you as well as the shinies you want. I know you werent really offering them, but I figured its worth a shot

I know this sounds weird but could I get a flawless hp grass MALE wailmer (I could provide you a female if you needed) you can have both for a modest male 31/31/30/30/31/31 spread..although if you didnt feel like doin the work I could clone your hp grass and hp ice ditto and give them back to you as well as the shinies you want. I know you werent really offering them, but I figured its worth a shot
i don't really trade dittos, but i could let you clone the HP Grass one if you'd like it. the HP Ice i got from Gonzo206, so you should ask him for it :P

as for the wailmer, yeah i can do that. it'd take a while to get a flawless one lol, but that sounds a good trade to me

anything else special with wailmer?

Slashari are you ready to trade?
flargananddingle your mareep is ready as well :)
Cool pm me and well figure out a time
i don't really trade dittos, but i could let you clone the HP Grass one if you'd like it. the HP Ice i got from Gonzo206, so you should ask him for it :P

as for the wailmer, yeah i can do that. it'd take a while to get a flawless one lol, but that sounds a good trade to me

anything else special with wailmer?
Actually if I could clone the ditto I wouldnt need the wailmer..I just picked wailmer cuz it covers two good egg groups..pm me and well set somethin up

Hey flargananddingle could you CMT for:

Growlithe (F)
Nature:
Impish| Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Crunch, Flare Blitz, Morning Sun, Close Combat
OT: Misty ID:55281

Axew (F)
Nature:
Jolly| Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Scratch, Focus Energy, Endeavor, Night Slash
OT: Misty ID:55281

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)