NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
my pockets are so small that I might as well not even have them.

maybe you could use your pockets to carry all your town reads for me. I feel like I've seen the inside of your pockets enough to know that you're trying to pocket me already, maybe you could just move on to the next person so we can get a town core going.

I say this since you're a rare someone who's known to try to pocket people even if you're town.

my pockets are so small that I might as well not even have them.

maybe you could use your pockets to carry all your town reads for me. I feel like I've seen the inside of your pockets enough to know that you're trying to pocket me already, maybe you could just move on to the next person so we can get a town core going.

I say this since you're a rare someone who's known to try to pocket people even if you're town.
i dont actually pocket as town, I was just bullshitting you LMAO

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
yeah, I've done it too though if it's what I think

I think the NL vote is slightly more likely to see from newtown, I'm not sure if I've ever seen a newscum do it
again it'd require thinking about the scum combinations that let that happen

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
overall this feels like a player list that I'm pretty comfortable with.

idk if mega pokebattlerz or schiavetto are throwing the circus regulars for a loop, but I've seen them around a fair bit in PS stuff, even if I personally haven't interacted with them a ton. And I spectated lrr in survivor

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
okay, I'm caught up. multiple users seem slightly more robotic than what I'm used to seeing them as, namely caffbo and clarinet. not sure if it's just because it's hard to interact with new people like dog in a non-robotic way though.

this is the first time I've really seen day 1 robots, seems like covid is getting to me.

panic, feel free to send cat picks.
Why do they seem "robotic" to you? Does this gleam anything strange to you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)