Challenge Pokemon Scarlet Monotype Run (Grass)

Hello everyone, my name is Leif and I am a student from the Naranja Academy!
Leif_Profile.jpg

As you may have guessed already, I am a big fan of Grass-type Pokemon! Unfortunately, it seems like most people think that Grass-type Pokemon are very weak and useless. So I decided to prove them wrong by using Grass-type Pokemon only in my Treasure Hunt!

Here's a look at my current team members:
Floragato_1.jpg
Floragato_2.jpg
Guava the Sprigatito, who is now a Floragato, is the first Pokemon I got in this journey! He is the ace of my team and has saved us in several tough fights!

Skiploom_1.jpg
Skiploom_2.jpg
Raspberry the Hoppip, who is now a Skiploom, is the first Pokemon I caught in the wild! I wanted to give him more utility moves, but it turns out I accidentally missed them all. I will adjust his moves very soon!

Sunkern_1.jpg
Sunkern_2.jpg
Sunkern_Tera.jpg
Medlar the all mighty Sunkern is obviously the star of our team. We all know how powerful Sunkern is, so I let him use his Tera Power to become even more powerful. What an amazing Pokemon this is.

Deerling_1.jpg
Deerling_2.jpg
Hawthorn the Deerling is the powerhouse of my team! His Tackle is so useful in taking down Pokemon that resists Grass-type moves, so I gave him a cute little scarf to further power up him! (I didn't even know Deerling can learn Thunder Wave before, it has been so helpful in catching Pokemon!)

Bounsweet_1.jpg
Bounsweet_2.jpg
Mangosteen the Bounsweet is ... not as strong as I hope she would be. I guess she will take a more supportive role for right now.

Skiddo_1.jpg
1693039563829.png
Kiwano the Skiddo is the latest addition to the team. Leech Seed + Protect is boring but also super useful! I am sure he will be a star member in the future! (I heard even Champion-class trainers use this Pokemon!)

Smoliv_1.jpg
Smoliv_2.jpg
Quince the Smoliv is currently in my PC. Unfortunately, he has not been too helpful in battles, so it will take a while until I put him on our team again.

Progress_230826.jpg
[
/SPOILER]
Since I was so busy meeting all the Grass-type Pokemon I can find, I didn't do that much in terms of helping my classmates.
I did beat down a giant Klawf hanging around the cliffs but I forgot to take pictures of that. That thing was not that tough thanks to my wonderful Grass-type Pokemon.
I will probably go see what Nemona is up to next, and I will update my progress soon! I will also try to take more photos in the future because honestly all my Pokemon are super cute. Bye!

Last edited:
Wild Tera Diglett.jpg

To start off the new day, I went to explore a little towards the west and I encountered this Diglett wearing a funny hat.

Bulk Up.jpg

More importantly, I can now bulk up Kiwano! My goat is now muscular!

Big Root.jpg

The Big Root I found is a perfect match for Medlar, who looks freshly dug up from the ground too!

Cortondo.jpg

Very soon after, we arrived Cortondo. But we are not quite ready for the gym yet since the Gym Leader uses Bug-type Pokemon.

Scary_Combee.jpg

Bug-type Pokemon, such as Combee, are very scary as they learn all sorts of moves to destroy my Grass-type buddies.

Steenee_1.jpg

Steenee_2.jpg

Defeating that Combee actually evolved Mangosteen! Too bad she still is not a very strong Pokemon...

Aerial Ace.jpg

We received a TM for Aerial Ace and luckily we have a Flying-type Pokemon to use it!

Thanks to my bicycle being able to make faster movement now, I crossed the little river and reached South Province (Area Four), which houses much stronger Pokemon!
Fake Grass.jpg

Even if you wear a grassy hat, you still are a fish and you are not allowed on my team. Sorry!

IDK who this is.jpg

Oh look, I have no idea what this Pokemon is, it must be a really unpopular Pokemon!

Fake Grass 2.jpg

What do you mean I can't use this Pokemon? It looks like a bonsai tree!

Tera Raid Deerling.jpg

Deerling Tera Ground.jpg

Well, I tried out one of these Tera Raid Battle and got myself another Deerling! She came with Headbutt but I'm not replacing Hawthorn with her.

Seed Bomb.jpg

At Level 20, Guava can already learn Seed Bomb!

Sawsbuck.jpg

I ran into this majestic Sawsbuck but I'm afraid we are not ready for this beautiful beast yet.

Fake Grass 3.jpg

What do you mean I can't use this Pokemon? This is literally a flower!

Goomy.jpg

It turns out you can find wild Goomy at Level 17. This will be helpful for any Dragon-type lovers out there.

Scary Scyther.jpg

Now this is an actually scary-looking Bug/Flying Pokemon. See ya!

Take Down.jpg

Hawthorn learned Take Down! Not my favorite move since it will damage my little deer, but I will gladly take it over Tackle.

Capsakid_1.jpg

Capsakid_2.jpg

Let's welcome our next team member, Redcurrant! She might be small and frail, but I am sure she will spice things up a little!

Eevee_1.jpg

Oops, I "accidentally" caught a non-Grass-type Pokemon. I just can't resist Pawpaw's cute baby-doll eyes!

Olive Roll_1.jpg

Olive Roll_2.jpg

Olive Roll_3.jpg

After exploring around town, I finally accepted the Gym challenge and rolled with some olives. Look at all the cute Smoliv around!

Katy_1.jpg

Katy_2.jpg

I finally got my first Gym battle! Katy's Bug-type Pokemon are quite annoying for my Pokemon to fight and her Teddiursa just does so much damage spamming Fury Cutter!

Katy_3.jpg

Never mind, Raspberry saved the day with Aerial Ace.

Katy_4.jpg

With that, I got to eat some tasty cakes.

I finally got myself a Gym Badge and it was so much fun! Maybe I will try to take down another Gym afterwards!

Last edited:
Adventure_1.jpg

Adventure_2.jpg

Adventure_3.jpg

After beating the Bug Gym, I backtracked a little and did the usual training, which includes extracting Makuhita Sweat, beating up a bunch of Psyduck, fighting Skwovet etc.

Sunkern VS Skwovet.jpg

Actually the Skwovet was too strong for us, I had our ace Medlar fight it instead.

Sleeping Falinks.jpg

Here, have a sleeping Falinks.

Sunny Day.jpg

With that, Redcurrant learned Sunny Day! It would be super useful since most of my Pokemon got some sun-related Abilities.

Tera Scyther.jpg

You know what, maybe this Area is still too strong for us. Bye!

Dig TM.jpg

We stumbled across a TM for Dig, which should be a wonderful coverage for us!

Scary Crow.jpg

Scary Crow Dead.jpg

Now for something that my Grass-type Pokemon really do not want to fight, we found a bunch of mean-looking crows!

Dancing Bird.jpg

Ah yes, Fire/Flying type dancing bird, how about no?

Artazon.jpg

And we finally reached Artazon! We heard that this place is full of Grass-type Pokemon!

Poison Tail.jpg

Now for a place filled with Grass-type Pokemon, this TM here is too toxic for them! And nothing on my team can learn it!

Sunkern People_1.jpg

Sunkern People_2.jpg

Artazon people do indeed have great tastes in their Pokemon!

East Province.jpg

Apple Search.jpg

Instead of going for the Gym right away, we stepped into the East Province and tried to find an elusive fruit.

Grassy Terrain_2.jpg

And we found a second copy of Grassy Terrain, though I'm still undecided who should learn it.

Giga Drain.jpg

Speaking of learning moves, Medlar got Giga Drain now!

Komala.jpg

What do you mean I can't use this Pokemon? It's just a log!

Green Birds.jpg

Green Bird Scary.jpg

Note to self: Green bird is not Grass and will beat down my dear Pokemon.

Teddiursa Farm.jpg

Deep in the forest, we can find Teddiursa! Not a Grass-type but it will surely be helpful for our team in some ways!

Deerling Fight.jpg

Fight of the season.

Great Gym.jpg

After messing around a little, I went to register for the Gym and I can already so many cute Grass-type Pokemon here!

Sunflora Seek_1.jpg

Sunflora Seek_2.jpg

Sunflora Seek_3.jpg

Now for my favorite thing about this Gym, we got to search for Sunflora hidden in town!

Sun Stone.jpg

Medlar Evolve.jpg

Sunflora_3.jpg

It turns out defeating that Sunflora gives me a Sun stone! And I used it to get a Sunflora on our team! Look at Medlar's monstrous Sp. Atk now!

Flowers.jpg

Flowers

Flowerss.jpg

More flowers

Flowersss.jpg

There is no such thing as too many flowers. But I guess that would be it for right now. We will play hide-and-seek again later!

Making Charm.jpg

Remember the Teddiursa in the forest? He looks like this now!

Applin_1.jpg

Applin_2.jpg

And finally, after bumping into so many trees, I found Applin! Hm, I wonder what I should name her...

Toedscool_1.jpg

Right next to the tree, we found this funky fungi as well!

Applin_4.jpg

Toedscool_3.jpg

Applin_3.jpg

We welcome three new friends for our team: Melon the Applin, Coconut the Toedscool and Dragonfruit the Applin!

Pounce_Learned.jpg

I put Dragonfruit on my team for right now since she can learn Pounce, which might be useful in the upcoming fight.

Brassius_1.jpg

Brassius_2.jpg

We then finally met Brassius, who is a fellow Grass-type trainer! He even had this cute Petilil that I don't have yet!

Brassius_3.jpg

BRASSIUS EXPOSED FOR BEING A FAKE GRASS-TYPE LOVER

Brassius_4.jpg

Brassius_5.jpg

And I, Leif, will always be the superior Grass-type trainer.

Boyfriends.jpg

Our reward for beating Brassius is meeting his boyfriend!

Trailblaze.jpg

And a Trailbalze TM that would be perfect for my team! Unfortunately, it is a rather weak move, so we will need to give it some thoughts on who to learn it.

We now have 2 Gym Badges and a Titan Badge! Maybe we will next see what the Team Star people are up to...

Last edited:
West One.jpg

We can see a Team Star Base to the west so here we are!

Coconut.jpg

But before we go, let's put our new friend Coconut on the team! Medlar will probably sit in the PC for a while...

Coconout cant dig.jpg

Coconut cannot learn Dig, so we will teach it to Kiwano instead.

Coconut Fighting.jpg

Debut fight for Coconut is looking good already!

Coconut Fighting_2.jpg

Coconut is now a professional at defeating Mareep!

Shroomish.jpg

But we can never have enough mushroom! Thanks to this trainer here, I used my Pokedex to check where Shroomish live in the Paldea region!

Acid Spray.jpg

And Coconut is now also professional at spitting acid!

Coconut Dead.jpg

We went back to the South Province and we had our grass kicked by a wild Stantler, oops!

Flash Cannon.jpg

Flash Cannon_2.jpg

And guess what? Coconut can learn Flash Cannon! There are probably not any other Pokemon I can use this with, but I will save this for later.

Shroomish_2.jpg

Shroomish_3.jpg

And here we caught Avocado the Shroomish! I immediately put her on our team to do some training!

Steel Tera Shard.jpg

Oh, and I almost got my fingers cut by these things. Useless for a proud Grass-type trainer like me anyways.

Beach Area.jpg

Crabrawler.jpg

We jumped ahead and landed on a beach. We fought several beach Pokemon, like this Crabrawler here.

Pawniard.jpg

You can find wild Pawniard here! Great news for any Dark-type or Steel-type lovers out there!

Gyarados.jpg

nope

Baby Dolphin.jpg

Look at this cute dolphin I found!

Fire Bird.jpg

Uh-oh, things are never great when fiery birds attack you.

Rock Blast.jpg

Oh a Rock-type move! It will surely help alleviate my weaknesses against Flying/Fire/Bug Pokemon!

Rock Blast_2.jpg

Nevermind

Back to Artazon.jpg

South Province didn't have any Grass-type Pokemon left, so instead I went back to Artazon!

Deerling Summer.jpg

Hawthorn changed his outfit for the hot weather here!

Sunflora Seeking.jpg

Sunflora Seeking_2.jpg

The real reason why we are here, is to play hide-and-seek!

Sunflora Seeking_3.jpg

Sunflora Seeking_4.jpg

Leaf Stone.jpg

Gathering 10 Sunflora gives us a Leaf Stone! Neat!

Final Sunflora.jpg

Hiding in trees is not quite fair, but I will let you pass because you are cute.

Sun stone_2.jpg

And finding all 20 Sunflora gives us a second Sun Stone! If only we have another Grass-type Pokemon to use it...

Leafeon.jpg

Leafeon_2.jpg

But we most certainly had someone who can use a Leaf Stone! Pawpaw is now a Leafeon! He already knows Double-Edge!

Magical Leaf.jpg

We found the TM for Magical Leaf, certainly a TM I won't miss out on! Coconut is now professional at casting magic!

Cacnea.jpg

Ooh, what a cute and spiky Pokemon you have there!

Dragon Claw Axew.jpg

Lv. 20 Axew using Dragon Claw, great.

Rocky Helmet.jpg

We got a Rocky Helmet! Now we can be even more defensive with our Pokemon!

Back To West.jpg

Will we finally be able to venture into the West Province?

Fighting Shuppet.jpg

Avocado = Leech Seed + Poison Powder

Sunny Day.jpg

A certainly welcome addition to the TM list for my plants!

Nymble.jpg

Wait, did I step on something?

Nymble_2.jpg

Nymble_3.jpg

I guess "Grasshopper Pokemon" counts as half grass? Anyways, Fruit Fly the Adamant Nymble is our new golden trophy for being the best Grass-type Pokemon trainer!

Venonat.jpg

Speaking of stinky bugs, here is another Pokemon with both type good at my Grass-type buddies.

Spikes TM.jpg

Spiky Coconut.jpg

And we found an amazing TM for Spikes! Coconut is apparently very spiky and is the only one on our team that can use this TM. I will save this for later though, when we have more trainer battles.

Foongus.jpg

MORE MUSHROOM

Nice View.jpg

Let's take a small break and look at this great view!

Salandit.jpg

As if there are not enough Pokemon doubly strong against Grass!

Double Edge Strong.jpg

SE on us.jpg

Double-Edge is such a strong move, but even Pawpaw took so much damage here!

Dark Speech.jpg

This guy here speaks in Dark Language!

Corvisquire.jpg

Oh crap... this is what you meant when you say Flying Taxi, huh?

Deadvocado.jpg
Things are not going well for Avocado here, and honestly this Corvisquire is so threatening! Would we be able to make it out alive? Tune in next episode!

Last edited:
Back to Battle.jpg

Charm is a great move to use in battle! 10/10 would recommend.

Charm is Great.jpg

And Hone Claws is a terrible move to see a Corvisquire use!

Sleepy Raven.jpg

You! Go to sleep now!

Deep Sleep for Mr Raven.jpg

And big raven is defeated!

Green Bird Incoming.jpg

Sir, can you not have two strong Flying-type on your team?

Intimidated.jpg

green birb scary

Taunted.jpg

And of course Squawkabilly has Taunt! When I have so many useful staus moves!

TRAP CARD.jpg

Haha! You fell for my trap card!

Raspberry down.jpg

Unfortunately, Raspberry didn't quite make it.

Green Bird Down.jpg

But he managed to bring Squawkabilly with him! And Flying Taxi Man was finally defeated!

Bigger Raspberry.jpg

Jumpluff.jpg
What a great battle for Raspberry to evolve! Raspberry is now fully grown!

Sky Titan.jpg

Oh another titan! I hope it is not another giant bird!

Sky Titan Scary.jpg

Not only is the Open Sky Titan a giant bird, it is also dropping rocks to murder! How about no!

Pineco.jpg

Instead, let's fight a more friendly Pokemon, like this Pineco!

Goodbye Pineco.jpg

It was nice knowing you!

Dark Speech_2.jpg

You speak in Dark Language too!

Pig vs Truffles.jpg

Don't you dare eat my mushroom!

Luxio.jpg

Ha! Grass-type Pokemon are not scared of Electric-type Pokemon like you!

Avocado Evolves.jpg

And Avocado evolved into a bigger Avocado! He is now a fighter mushroom!

Personal Space.jpg

Hey Nymble! How about some personal space?

Breloom is my trainer now.jpg

Well, I guess Avocado is my trainer now and I will be the one fighting this Nymble?

Useful Stone.jpg

You can find a Thunder Stone here! Not that any of my Pokemon can use it!

Tailwind.jpg

An actually relevant item is this Tailwind TM! Saving it right now but Raspberry can support the team further with this move!

Larvitar.jpg

Rock-type trainers can pick up Larvitar in this tunnel!

Sinistea is not Grass.jpg

Look at this cute Sinistea! Too bad it is not a Grass-type, a Grass/Ghost-type tea Pokemon sure sounds like a great idea!

Bulldoze.jpg

Low Sweep.jpg

Hex.jpg

Some more useful TMs around the area.

Hacker.jpg

Oh right, my phone was hacked. I guess we will check out what this Team Star thing is.

Funny Guy.jpg

My current theory is that Director Clavell hacked my phone! I mean, he has my phone number and my address...

Blockade.jpg

The Team Star people blocked our way, so we had no other options but to challenge them.

Scary Crow.jpg

I did not sign up for this. Please don't make me see more of these mean-looking crows!

Avocado dead again.jpg

Avocado was powered up, but she still does not like fighting birds!

Challenge Time.jpg

And we officially declared war with the Team Star Segin Squad.

More Crows.jpg

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CROWS

31 out of 30.jpg

I always give my 103% effort in Pokemon battle.

Giacomo.jpg

Giacomo_2.jpg

Giacomo, the Segin Squad Boss, accepted my challenge! As expected, he uses Dark-type Pokemon. If we win, the Segin Squad will disband!

Giacomo_Aerial Ace.jpg

Giacomo is by no means a pushover! His Pawniard knows Aerial Ace!

Fighting the Car.jpg

And we need to fight the car next!

Hawthorn dead.jpg

Hawthorn was run over by the car. Goodbye!

Cannot Seed This.jpg

Raspberry Dead.jpg
For future reference, you cannot plant seeds or scatter powder on a giant car.

Cannot Taunt This.jpg

You also cannot taunt a giant car!

Can Mud Shot This.jpg

You can, however, shoot mud at the giant car.

Can Kill This.jpg

Coconut the Savior.jpg

Coconut saved the day! Who would have thought a skinny mushroom can beat a giant car!

Star Badge.jpg

Apparently Team Star bosses give out badges as well. They also make good handshakes.

More TM.jpg

Our reward for taking down the base is a TM!

More more TM.jpg

Our reward for taking down the base are TMs!

TM Material.jpg

Perfect timing for Eevee girl to give me more TM materials!

Dark Base Done.jpg

So, taking down the Team Star Squad was actually quite fun. I guess we can go fight more of these in the future!

Last edited:
Sleepy Mark.jpg

Update on Fruit Fly: He has been sleeping well in the PC box!

Avocado Stats.jpg

I also just realized we have not taken a look at Avocado's stats now. She is a powerful girl now!

Cascarrafa.jpg

After dealing with the Team Star Dark Base, we headed towards Cascarrafa.

Too much water.jpg

I don't really like this place that much. Too much water and not enough grass.

Shopping 1.jpg

Shopping 2.jpg

Shopping 3.jpg

I decided to change my outfit a little because the weather is getting hot. I can now wear Guava on my head!

Sandstorm.jpg

Yuck! My new clothes are getting dirty!

Sandstorm Selfie.jpg

Feeling sad about this sandstorm here...

Leftovers.jpg

Grass Case.jpg

Case Showcase.jpg

Some more items we can buy here in town! My phone is now looking as green as my team does!

Friendship Check.jpg

Hawthorn Friendship.jpg

Not Friends.jpg

Apparently I am not close enough with my Pokemon...

Desert.jpg

Ok, I have had enough with this sandstorm. This is bad for my plants and my health!

Red Flags.jpg

Let's go back to the East Province and admire some giant red flags!

Angry Bulls.jpg

Tauros Fight.jpg
There are some scary-looking bulls around here! But Raspberry handled them like a boss!

Tracing Might.jpg

Oh no you might not!

Noibat Fight.jpg

And on today's episode of "Who doubly resists Grass?"...

Ravens.jpg

More Crows.jpg

Oh no, not anymore of these!

Applin Trainer.jpg

Oh look! A fellow Grass-type lover!

Hoppip Wild.jpg

Hoppip and Skiploom in their natural habitat!

Selling Items.jpg

After shopping for so long, we need to some quick money but selling things.

Petilil Leaf.jpg

We still have not gathered any Petilil Leaves for making TMs. Time to hunt them down!

Thief TM.jpg

We flew to the West Province to search for Petilil.

Haunted Place.jpg

Eek! A ghost!

Found Petilil.jpg

We found Petilil in this small patch of flowers!

Petilil_2.jpg

Honeydew the Petilil is unfortunately not the strongest one...

Loaded Dice.jpg

We went back to West Province afterwards and got rewarded a Loaded Dice! Perfect match for Bullet Seed!

Stalked.jpg

At this point I'm quite certain Director Clavell is stalking me.

Fire Base.jpg

We are told that the Team Star Fire Crew is around here, and we are most definitely not ready to take up the challenge.

Blockade.jpg

Oh no! Team Star blocked our way through!

Jumped Over.jpg

Except we made it through by jumping down!

Bramblin Battle.jpg

Ooh! We have not found a Bramblin yet! Where did you catch this?

Energy Ball.jpg

Hex Learned.jpg

My Pokemon are growing up and learning moves!

New Bird.jpg

We don't find crows around this part of Paldea, but we ran into a lot of these birds!

Fire Stone.jpg

A Fire Stone? Why would my plants want this?

Capsakid Evolve.jpg

NO! Redcurrant caught on fire!

Scovillain_1.jpg

Scovillain_2.jpg

Redcurrant is now a Scovillain! And she learned the powerful Flamethrower! She also got so much more Attacking power!

Number One.jpg

I want to be number one too! Let's see who the real number one is!

Strong Bug.jpg

Mr. Number One used a Lokix! But my newly upgraded Redcurrant burned it to crisp!

Water Stone.jpg

Sorry, not interested!

Brown Deerling.jpg

This trainer here used a brown Deerling! Will Hawthorn change his outfit soon too?

Acrobatics.jpg

Raspberry now learns Acrobatics, but he can't wear his helmet anymore!

Levincia.jpg

We finally reached Levincia. Let's see what this town has to offer us!

Last edited:
Coconut Helmet.jpg

First things first, Coconut is now wearing his safety helmet!

Flashback.jpg

Corvisquire and Squakwabilly, name a more iconic duo.

Trash Everywhere.jpg

Levincia residents need to review their pollution policies, if piles of sludge are roaming free around town!

Rotom_1.jpg

Rotom_2.jpg

Rotom_3.jpg

We also caught Lime the Rotom, which might seem a little odd right now, but I promise it will make sense in the future! For right now, Lime will need to wait in the PC box.

Grass Cat Ad.jpg

GIMME GIMME!

Electric Terrain.jpg

Tera Shard.jpg

Some stuff scattered around the city. This sure is an Electric-oriented place.

Bramblin_1.jpg

A few steps northwards the city, we found a Bramblin!

Bramblin_2.jpg

Bramblin_3.jpg

Pineapple the Bramblin is now our newest team member!

Gym Enter.jpg

Without further ado, let's get our gym battle done!

Nemona.jpg

Fruitful Battle.jpg

Nemona stopped me for a battle before I could even register for the Gym Challenge, and I really appreciate her fruit puns!

Dog Howls.jpg

Pineapple's first battle is against this howling dog!

Dog Dies.jpg

Doing great for a first-timer!

Ripening.jpg

My skills are RIPENing? I see what you did there!

Fancy Duck.jpg

She made her duck wear a fancy hat!

Duck Died.jpg

But the power of hat is not enough to fight Hawthorn, goodbye!

Fruitful For Sure.jpg

I sure got more fruitful than last time we met!

Stronger.jpg

I am determined to be the best Grass-type trainer in the world, you bet I will get way stronger!

Walking Bramblin.jpg

Just casually taking a stroll with my Pineapple.

Gym Challenge.jpg

We finally got to register for the gym and, as per usual, we had to take a Gym Challenge!

Stream Guest.jpg

First Time Streaming.jpg

We were forced to stream with Miss Iono. This was my first time streaming and I was quite nervous!

Stalked Again.jpg

Yup, more evidence that Director Clavell is stalking me. He is definitely the guy who hacked my phone!

Gym Trainer.jpg

Passed Test.jpg

After playing several rounds of hide-and-seek and fighting some Iono fans, we successfully passed the Gym Test!

Actual Stream.jpg

Iono Fight.jpg

The actual stream started! Maybe I can be a great influencer one day too!

Iono_1.jpg

Iono_Bird.jpg

We are challenged by the Electric-type Gym Leader, Iono! Grass-type Pokemon should be fine handling Electric-type moves. Unfortunately for us, she led with a bird!

Bird_Roasted.jpg

Wattrel roasted!

Luxio_Hexed.jpg

Luxio hexed!

Frog_Poisoned.jpg

Smiley frog poisoned!

Frog_Charged.jpg

Hitting Bellibolt charges its power! Not that it can make use of that facing Coconut!

Frog_Cooked.jpg

Yet again, Coconut is being a star member of the team!

Iono_Ace.jpg

Mismagius_With_Bulb.jpg

For her final Pokemon, Iono used a Mismagius with a light bulb larger than its body!

Mismagius_Dead.jpg

Because of its giant light bulb, Mismagius is prone to repeated uses of Double-Edge and eventually got knocked out!

Coconut_Evolves.jpg

Toedscruel.jpg

Coconut certainly deserved this after fighting so hard for us!

Iono_Badge.jpg

Iono_Volt Switch.jpg

Fun time participating in a stream, earning a new Gym Badge and getting a new TM!

Champion_Woman.jpg

Champion_Woman_2.jpg

On our way out, we met Miss Geeta, who is working for the Pokemon League! I'm sure we will get to battle her one day!

Toedscruel_2.jpg

The newly powered up Coconut! Look at his great Sp. Def and Speed!

Progress.jpg
My current progress looks like this! Maybe we will go find some more Titans to fight next!

Last edited:
Surf TM.jpg

Surfing Goat.jpg

Before we left Levincia for good, we picked up some items, including a TM for Surf! Kiwano might need this move to deal with Fire-type moves in the future!

Shopping Apples.jpg

The most important update from getting my third Gym Badge is access to evolution items! I immediately bought Sweet Apple and Tart Apple for my Pokemon!

Flapple_1.jpg

Appletun_1.jpg

Flapple_2.jpg

Appletun_2.jpg

Appletun_3.jpg

Dragonfruit is now a Flapple and Melon is now an Appletun! Dragonfruit is now a powerful attacker, while Melon focuses on defense!

Icy Wind.jpg

Icy Wind_2.jpg

Most plants don't grow very well in icy environment!

Bramblin Fight.jpg

Pineapple meeting his pals! Kinda feels like Pineapple is tinier than most of the Bramblin I see!

Seed Bomb Kiwano.jpg

Kiwano learned Seed Bomb! He is ready to be the next powerhouse!

Avocado Dead.jpg

Seems like everywhere we go, Avocado will faint at least once.

Bramblin Walking.jpg

Pineapple and his Bramblin pals almost fell off the cliff!

Will O Wisp.jpg

No One Wisp.jpg

Will-O-Wisp is a great move! It can burn your target, crippling their Attack stat! Too bad it isn't too helpful right now.

Steel Titan.jpg

Steel Titan 2.jpg

Last time I ignored Arven's call telling me about the Open Sky Titan and I felt bad for him. Maybe this time I will actually go search for the Lurking Steel Titan.

Pig Trainer.jpg

This trainer has a pig!

Pig Trainer_2.jpg

Melon knows Curse, which is an amazing setup move!

Pig Trainer_3.jpg

This trainer has another pig!

Gyarados Fight.jpg

Oh no! That is a truly intimidating dragon right there!

Ice Fang.jpg

Dragonfruit was knocked out by a chilly Ice Fang!

Ice Fang_2.jpg

Melon, on the other hand, can take an Ice Fang thanks to her better defense!

Talking Bramblin.jpg

Pineapple said he wants to walk along a little longer!

Stonehenge Time.jpg

Woah! Where does this Stonehenge come from?

Varoom.jpg

Paldea never runs out of Pokemon with double resistance to Grass!

Walked A Lot.jpg

Oh?

Brambleghast.jpg

Brambleghast_2.jpg

Pineapple grew a face! He also got much more attacking power from the evolution!

Dancing Flapple.jpg

Dragonfruit also learned how to dance! That is certainly a good way to patch up her unimpressive speed!

Flapping Fight.jpg

Who flaps their wings better?

Heat Rock.jpg

Heat Rock is a great item choice if we decide to employ our sun-oriented strategies!

Venoshock.jpg

Venoshock is a great move since we have several ways to poison our opponents! But we currently don't have any Poison-type on our team to utilize this...

Basculin.jpg

This wild Basculin wants to eat Dragonfruit!

Drill Run.jpg

Drill Run would have been a great move to cover our weaknesses but none of my Pokemon can learn this. Now if only we can learn some other Ground-type moves instead.

Kiwano Evolves.jpg

Gogoat_1.jpg

Gogoat_2.jpg

Kiwano evolved into Gogoat! And he can remember how to use Earthquake! He is a strong goat now!

Snover Fight.jpg

This trainer here used a cute Snover, a rare Grass-type Pokemon who thrived in harsh environment!

Snow Rain.jpg

When I say harsh environment, I don't mean rain and snow at the same time! My poor Mangosteen will die in this!

No Snow.jpg

I guess the snow was just an illusion?

Many Caves.jpg

There are so many caves in this area, I wonder why?

Grass are Greener.jpg

Grass is always greener on the other side.

Axe Falinks.jpg

We ran into a Falinks with an axe on its head!

Axed Falinks.jpg

Defeating a Falinks give you 6 times the guilt!

Smooth Rock.jpg

Um, I really do not need any ways to extend the horrible sandstorm over Cascarrafa.

Dragon Tail.jpg

We found a Dragon Tail TM and we can see the biggest difference between Dragonfruit and Melon. Dragonfruit does not have a tail, while Melon is a cute chubby tail!

I Got Moxie.jpg

This trainer here taunting us into a battle! Let's see what her team looks like next time!

Last edited:
Minecraft.jpg

Moxie Trainer has a Minecraft salt stack! Not the most threatening Pokemon when we have a full team of plants!

Flareon_1.jpg

We are in danger! Flareon can roast our team with its massive Attack!

Flareon_2.jpg

Fire Fang was not even super effective but it still knocked out Dragonfruit in one hit!

Flareon_3.jpg

Melon managed to take a hit, but she got burned in the process!

Flareon_4.jpg

Avocado finished Flareon off with Mach Punch! Definitely a strong opponent there!

Hariyama_1.jpg

Her final Pokemon was Hariyama! To be quite honest, it looks quite intimidating too!

Hariyama_2.jpg

But Avocado is here to save the day yet again!

Hurry To Zapapico.jpg

Missed Titan.jpg
After that rough fight, we hurried to the closest Pokemon Center around. It was located in Zapapico, which means we missed the Lurking Steel Titan on our way through!

Incinerating.jpg

One thing I don't like about this area is how the Rolycoly use Incinerate all the time!

Finneon.jpg

Finneon is much friendlier than Flareon for us to fight!

Finneon Gust.jpg

Wait, how do you know Gust! You're just a fish!

Toxic Fish.jpg

Speaking of fish, here is a fish that can release toxic onto my dear plants.

Drought Turtle.jpg

Crisped Apple.jpg

Fruits do grow faster when the sun is out, but they also burn faster!

Turtle Gone.jpg

Took us a day to defeat this Torkoal! It is now morning time!

Apple Acid.jpg

Despite evolving from the Sweet Apple, Melon attacks using Tart Apples!

Hawthorn Evolves.jpg

Sawsbuck_1.jpg

Sawsbuck_2.jpg

Hawthorn is now a Sawsbuck! He also learned Horn Leech upon evolution!

Steenee_Stomp.jpg

Mangosteen learned how to use Stomp and you know what that means!

Tsareena_1.jpg

Tsareena_2.jpg

Mangosteen is now a Tsareena, who is a master of kicking moves like Trop Kick!

Metronome Battle.jpg

Of course Metronome would make you use the quadruple effective Frost Breath!

Titan Sighting.jpg

I climbed up a tower and noticed something strange down under!

Orthoworm Arms.jpg

After chasing the strange worm around, it got aggressive and tried to punch me!

Orthoworm Fight.jpg

This thing turns out to be the Lurking Steel Titan! Time for another titan battle!

Orthoworm Paralyzed.jpg

Dragonfruit has such a bad breath she paralyzed the Steel Titan!

Flamethrow.jpg

Orthworm did not stand a chance against Redcurrant's Flamethrower!

Titan Gone.jpg

Titan Tunnel.jpg

Orthworm ran away and dug up a tunnel! We must follow it and discover its secret!

Herba Mystica.jpg

Just like the Titan Klwaf we fought earlier, Titan Orthworm began eating something!

Arven Joined.jpg

Arven somehow managed to show up just in time! Let's do this fight together!

Toedscool Where.jpg

Not that we can see it, but Arven sent out a Toedscool to help us!

Flamethrowing Again.jpg

Titan Defeated.jpg

It took us just one more Flamethrower to defeat the titan. Redcurrant is definitely the star of this fight!

Salty Herb.jpg

Titan Badge.jpg

Inside the cave, we found the Salty Herba Mystica and Arven prepared lunch for us!

Sandwitch Boy.jpg

I appreciate the vegan sandwich Arven made me, but I guess I will give it to Koraidon if it's hungry.

Jump Higher.jpg

Koraidon magically gained some power by eating the sandwich! That will surely help us explore around!

Mabosstiff.jpg

Arven Backstory.jpg

Herbs.jpg

Unexpectedly, Arven opened up to me and told me the reason why he is searching for Herba Mystica. He is trying to save his severely injured dog!

Helping Arven.jpg

Knowing the full backstory, I am now determined to help out Arven as well while we are on our journey to become stronger!

Professor Call.jpg

Professor Sada called us to explain Koraidon's new power. Maybe the Herba Mystica can help out Koraidon as well! I will go search for more Herba Mystica for my buddies then!

Last edited:
Sky Titan.jpg

It is about time we go back to West Province (Area One) to search for the Open Sky Titan Arven told us a while ago!

Port First.jpg

Before that, we need to pay Porto Marinada a visit.

Back To Sandstorm Town.jpg

We flew to Cascarrafa as that is the closest place to Porto Marinada we could get to.

Asado Desert_Worm.jpg

We needed to get through Asado Desert, in which we can find many different species of Pokemon, including Orthworm!

Stonehenge Habitat.jpg

You can see stonehenges walking around!

Cacnea Needle.jpg

We found a bag of Cacnea Needle and I strongly believe that Cacnea can be found here!

Cacnea Caught.jpg

Durian.jpg

Finding Cacnea is actually not very difficult in this desert and we got a new friend, Durian!

Twenty Years of Study.jpg

Are you telling me I also need to spend twenty years in the academy?

Wild Larvesta.jpg

We have not found any area without Pokemon doubly resisting Grass-type!

Flame Body.jpg

And our dear Dragonfruit is burned.

Small Quince Big Henge.jpg

Smol olive versus big stonehenge, who will win?

Quince Lost.jpg

Not the smol olive!

Durian Next.jpg

Round 2: Spiky boi versus big stonehenge!

Durian Strong.jpg

Durian is a strong spiky boy!

Rellor.jpg

Found this funny-looking fellow in the desert. Too bad it isn't Grass-type!

Quaking Earth Titan.jpg

Arven informed us the Quaking Earth Titan is in this desert!

Fighting Elephants.jpg

Luckily for us, Durian is quite capable of defeating the elephants lurking in the desert, making it easy to train him up!

Cactus Can Kick.jpg

Durian has tiny legs, but that doesn't stop him from being able to learn Low Kick!

Mighty Trainer Desert.jpg

Trainers who speak in Dark Language are never pleasant to fight, but that won't stop us from challenging them!

Shellos.jpg

A Shellos is nothing Pawpaw can't handle!

Toxic Snake.jpg

On the other hand, this venomous snake is not something I want to see.

Pawpaw Shocked.jpg

This snake proved itself for being troublesome! I hope we won't run into more of these in the future!

Moon Plants.jpg

Most plants prefer daytime over nighttime, so I doubt this will be helpful at all.

Rain Dance.jpg

Plants like rainwater but they also prefer sunlight, so I doubt this will be helpful at all.

Grassy Sand.jpg

Sorry, you are not a real Grass-type!

Magical Quince.jpg

Quince entered a magical world!

Dolliv_1.jpg

Dolliv_2.jpg

Quince is now a Dolliv! He is unfortunately still not the strongest Pokemon around.

Elephant Fighter.jpg

Quince desperately needs more training!

Grassy Terrain Strats.jpg

Quince's current use is providing Grassy Terrain support!

Dratini.jpg

These Pokemon maniac do have rare Pokemon! Where do they even find a Dratini?

Strong Bird.jpg

Something tells me I should not try to fight this bird! Might be the Flying typing, might be the level 56, but just no.

Titan Found.jpg

Now that is a big elephant! But let's not distract ourselves from where we are trying to go!

More Birds.jpg

Wherever we go, we can see some scary-looking birds trying to murder us.

Kofu Guy.jpg

This trainer told us about someone called Kofu! We should go pay him a visit, since he is in Cascarrafa anyways.

Sand Found.jpg

We found the source of this annoying sandstorm! Hopefully the sand will stop once we defeat this Hippopotas!

Oricorio.jpg

Dodged Air Cutter.jpg

Durian's waddle is surprising effective at dodging attacks!

Running Man.jpg

When we got to the Cascarrafa Gym, we saw a man running away happily.

Kofu Ran.jpg

Wallet Obtained.jpg

Gym Test.jpg

The running man was actually Kofu, the person we were looking for! He forgot his wallet, so I took it upon myself to return his wallet. The receptionist said this can be treated as passing the Gym Test!

Earthquake Get.jpg

Cant Quake.jpg

Because we defeated several trainers in the Asado Desert, we got a TM for Earthquake! It is such a powerful move, but not many Grass-type Pokemon can learn it!

Lighthouse Spotted.jpg

We saw a lighthouse far away, which could be our guide to Porto Marinada!

West Two.jpg

To properly access West Province (Area Two), we climbed down the cliff!

Autumn Deerling.jpg

This area is a little cooler and dryer, which is why wild Deerling are in autumn form around this place!

Salt Cured.jpg

Curing salt is not the best way to flavor a durian!

Medlar Returns.jpg

Medlar made his return to the team and continued to be the superstar!

Grav Apple Good.jpg

Dragonfruit can now make use of gravity to deal attacks! Grav Apple would be super useful in wearing defensive Pokemon down!

Crows Everywhere.jpg

*sigh* Why are there so many crows? We really need a way to handle these birds.

Giraffe.jpg

Giraffes eat leaves, which is why we will be avoiding these things as much as possible!

Where where where.jpg

We found Kofu on the way! He looked like he was crying, perhaps he realized he lost his wallet?

Last edited:
Looking At Flowers.jpg

Ran Again.jpg

Turns out Kofu was just admiring the flowers he saw and he dashed away before I could even get to him!

Mighty Medlar.jpg

Now that Medlar is back on the team, I can unleash his full potential!

Medlar Tera.jpg

DOUBLE FLOWER POWER

Intimidating Bug.jpg

A Masquerain is certainly intimidating to some, but not for our almighty Medlar!

Cant Cut My Air.jpg

Air Cutter? No problem.

Masquerain Gone.jpg

With the power of Growth, Medlar showed that Masquerain what Grass-type Pokemon are capable of!

Soaked Up.jpg

Sir, are you ok? You are all soaked up!

Hyper Beam.jpg

Hyper Beam is a hyper strong move with a hyper drawback. We might need this if we want to leash out strong attacks in a pinch!

Porto Marinada.jpg

Marinada Reached.jpg

We could see Porto Marinada below the cliff, so we jumped down there and tried to find Kofu in the market.

Wallet Lost.jpg

Crying Man.jpg

Kofu realized he forgot his wallet and was crying because he couldn't buy what he wants! I must return his wallet as quickly as possible!

Apprentice.jpg

Except we got stopped by Kofu's "best apprentice"!

Floatzel.jpg

We were forced to take down the apprentice in a Pokemon battle, which was not too difficult because he had only Water-type Pokemon.

Spiky Durian.jpg

In the meantime, Durian learned how to use Spikes, a powerful setup move!

Wallet Return.jpg

Kofu Happy.jpg
We could finally talk to Kofu without anyone stopping us and we successfully returned his wallet!

Auction_1.jpg

Auction_2.jpg

Kofu told us that he wanted to buy some seaweed in the auction. He let us try out how to buy items in auction and made this the Gym Test instead!

Auction_3.jpg

Auction_4.jpg

Since I was using Kofu's money anyways, I didn't hesitate to bit big money and easily got the item we wanted!

Pass Auction Test.jpg

After chasing Kofu down for so long, battling his apprentice and won a bid at the auction, we finally passed the Gym Test.

Cracked Pot.jpg

Around Porto Marinada we can find all sorts of peculiar items, such a chipped teapot, ...

Poison Jab.jpg

a Poison Jab TM, ...

Assault Vest.jpg

and an Assault Vest!

More Auction.jpg

What interests me more are the items you can buy from auction!

Rotom Catalog.jpg

We got the Rotom Catalog, which is necessary for getting our next teammate!

Lime Transformed.jpg

Lime_2.jpg

Lime possessed a lawn mower and turned into a Electric/Grass-type Pokemon! It can finally join our team and help us fight all the birds we see!

Leaving Porto.jpg

The port isn't very interesting outside of the auction, so we headed back our way to the grassy field to wrap things up.

Lime Fight.jpg

Lime provides good support to our team thanks to its Electric typing!

Thunderbolt.jpg

This Thunderbolt TM could not come in a better time!

Crow Revenge.jpg

Crow Revenge_2.jpg

We served revenge to all the crows who bullied us on our way through.

Petal Dance.jpg

Medlar also learned how to dance! There's no limit to Medlar's power!

Levitate Trace.jpg

Huh? You can't just trace my levitate!

Birds No More.jpg

Another batch of birds falling to Lime's electrifying power.

Fight Titan.jpg

After training Lime up, we are now prepared to take down the Open Sky Titan!

Dropping Rocks.jpg

We flew back to the West Province and we saw that the Open Sky Titan was still dropping rocks from the sky!

Danger Alert.jpg

Hit in the Head.jpg

This place is quite dangerous for young students to explore! But we had to reach the peak to stop the Titan!

Bird Flying.jpg

When we reached the peak, we got a closer look at the titan and it was not very happy to us.

Sky Titan Fight.jpg

Bombirdier, the Open Sky Titan, challenged us to a battle!

Thunderbolted.jpg

It took us one Thunderbolt to scare it away!

Herba Time.jpg

The Titan Bombirdier opened up a cave and started eating the Herba Mystica.

Arven.jpg

Arven managed to climb up the hill as way and joined us for a second fight!

2 on 1.jpg

Not that we can see it, but Arven sent out a Nacli to help!

Thunderbolted Again.jpg

Victory Screen.jpg

With one more use of Thunderbolt, we defeated the Open Sky Titan. Lime is truly a useful addition to our team!

Herba for Us.jpg

Titan Badge.jpg

We entered Bombirdier's secret cave and got us some Bitter Herba Mystica! Not the best sandwich I've seen, but we got a Titan Badge nonetheless.

Mabosstiff Eat Too.jpg

Our picnic time is now joined by Mabosstiff.

Koraidon Eat.jpg

I gave my sandwich to Koraidon again, hoping it would gain some more power.

Arven Sobbing.jpg

We have two titans remaining in the Paldea region and I am determined to defeat both of them for Arven!

Surf's Up.jpg

Koraidon is now able to surf on water! This might be helpful in exploring different areas!

The Open Sky.jpg

With Bombirdier defeated, the sky is now as open as ever. Next time I will probably go check out Kofu's gym and do some more training!

Last edited:
Back to Cascaraffa.jpg

Water Gym.jpg

We hurried back to the Cascarrafa Gym and the sandstorm is still as bad as ever.

Meet Rika.jpg

Elite Four Member.jpg

In the gym, we ran into Hassel, the Elite Four member, who introduced us to Rika, another Elite Four member.

Gym Tougher.jpg

Rika warned us that the gym battles will be getting tougher from now on. That will not stop me from being the best Grass-type trainer in Paldea!

Returned Wallet.jpg

We told the receptionist we returned Kofu's wallet, and we immediately went into the gym battle!

Popular Man.jpg

Kofu is very popular among Cascarrafa citizens. We almost could not start our gym battle because of all the people surrounding him!

Kofu Fight.jpg

Veluza.jpg

We began our gym challenge with Kofu's Water-type Pokemon! He led with Veluza against my Durian!

Plucked.jpg

Veluza used Pluck on Durian! Why does every fish we see has something good against us?

Spike Setter.jpg

Spike Set.jpg

Durian's main use in the fight is to set up Spikes on the opposing field!

Plucking Lime.jpg

We switched to Lime, who can take Plucks much better!

Veluza Fried.jpg

Veluza went down with one Thunderbolt!

Synthesis For Plants.jpg

Plants do need photosynthesis to stay alive, but we don't quite need it right now for Pawpaw.

Wugtrio Spiked.jpg

Next Pokemon we fight is Wugtrio!

Wugtrio Fast.jpg

Wugtrio is a fast Pokemon and it managed to strike before Lime!

Wugtrio Bolted.jpg

But Wugtrio's low defenses means it had no chance taking Lime's Thunderbolt!

Kofu Ace.jpg

Water Crab.jpg

Kofu's final Pokemon was a Crabominable, which had Tera Water type!

Burning Crab.jpg

Our strategy is to have Lime use Will-O-Wisp to burn Crabominable, lowering its damage output.

Lime Slammed.jpg

But that meant Lime sacrificed itself for us, taking a Slam and getting knocked out.

Dragonfruit Saves the Day.jpg

Dragonfruit should be able to pick up Crabominable afterwards.

Grav Apple.jpg

So Close.jpg

Grav Apple was so close to knocking Crabominable out in one hit!

Acrobatics Finish.jpg

Crying Crab.jpg

Dragonfruit swiftly defeated Crabominable with Acrobatics and the gym battle was over.

Kofu Defeated.jpg

We successfully defeated Kofu, the Water-type Gym Leader! To be honest, we had quite the advantage there!

Durian Grows.jpg

Cacturne_1.jpg

Cacturne_2.jpg

Just like last time, we had a Pokemon evolve after the gym battle. This time, Durian evolved into the powerful Cacturne!

Kofu_Photo.jpg

Chilling Water.jpg

For our victory, we earned another Gym Badge and a TM for Chilling Water.

Nemona_Fight.jpg

We saw Nemona when we were about to leave. I guess it is battle time?

Halfway Through.jpg

Nemona said she was not trying to battle us, but to congratulate us on passing half of the gyms already.

Fruit Puns.jpg

Seems like Nemona really likes fruit puns.

Normal Gym.jpg

According to our map, the next closest gym is in Medali. So that would be where we head next!

Not Chilling.jpg

I appreciate Kofu gifting us a TM but Chilling Water is not a very useful move for our team.

Birds Run.jpg

Look at these birds running away from me! Seems like they know who not to mess with!

Cactus Debut.jpg

Cactus Victory.jpg

Durian's debut fight as a Cacturne is a major success! His new Dark-typing will surely be helpful against Psychic-type Pokemon!

Medali.jpg

Medali is not very far away from West Province (Area Two)! Looks like we just need to go through a hollow and we will reach our destination!

Sableye Run_1.jpg

On our way through, we found two Sableye running away from us. Wonder what they are up to!

Sableye Run_2.jpg

Sableye Run_3.jpg

Sableye Run_4.jpg

Sableye Run_5.jpg

Hey, did you just hide some diamonds in that patch of grass?

Sableye Attacked.jpg

Kill Her Pal Too.jpg

The Sableye noticed me following them and challenged us to a fight. But since they fainted afterwards, we will never know their secret!

Touch Grass.jpg

Man, you need to go out and touch some grass! It's good for your health!

Kicked in the Face.jpg

Meanwhile, Lime was kicked right in the face.

Salandit No More.jpg

Salandit used to be quite scary due to its corrosive typing, but Coconut was not trained to handle all Poison or Fire-type Pokemon we see!

Giant Lake.jpg

There is a giant lake on the other side of the river!

Cave of Dragons.jpg

The Colonnade Hollow is one of the Ten Sights of Paldea and home to many rare Dragon-type Pokemon!

Stealth Rock.jpg

A Stealth Rock TM! Surely would be helpful to be able to set up different types of entry hazards!

No Stealth Rock.jpg

Never mind!

Big Dragon.jpg

Not just Gible is in the hollow, Gabite is also roaming around here!

Big Dragon Dead.jpg

Burning strong opponents is a great way to wear them down!

Level 50.jpg

Woah! Why is this Gimmighoul so strong?

Poison Hex_1.jpg

Poison Hex_2.jpg

Even high-levelled foes are prone to the Poison Powder + Hex combo!

Dragon Pulse.jpg

Dragon Pulse Taught.jpg

This is truly homefield for Dragon-type Pokemon! We picked up the Dragon Pulse TM and used it right away to teach that to Melon!

Help Needed.jpg

We must provide help to this trainer as soon as possible!

Ice Type.jpg

Ooh, an Ice-type Pokemon, that's not something you see every day.

Help Provided.jpg

We have successfully provided help to this trainer!

Strong And Rare.jpg

Another Dark Language Pokemon trainer! Let's see who got the stronger and rarer Pokemon!

Fire Type.jpg

Lime Power.jpg

A Fire-type Pokemon! Thankfully Charcadet is not that strong of a Pokemon for us to handle.

Pressured.jpg

An actually rare Pokemon! Spiritomb does indeed make us feel stressed! This might not be an easy fight!

Apple Acid.jpg

For strong and bulky Pokemon like this, Apple Acid is a great move to lower their Sp. Def!

Plotting Something.jpg

Oh no, what are you trying to plot?

Spirit Tombed.jpg

Before Spiritomb could leash out its sinister plans, it got melted by the Apple Acid spit at it.

Heat Wave.jpg

When I say plants like sunny summer days, I don't mean heat waves!

Natuure.jpg

A fellow nature-loving trainer! Let's see what you got!

Snakes in Nature.jpg

Ok. I guess it is fair since snakes are quite the nature species. But maybe don't throw out a poisonous snake next time in the nature.

Many Berries Here.jpg

There are all sorts of berries in this area! Maybe I should give some of them to my dear Pokemon!

Focus Sash Got End.jpg

We went back to the West Province Area Two Pokemon Center and got a Focus Sash! Next time I'll explore what's beyond Area Two!

Last edited:
Training For Gym.jpg

We swapped some of our team members to better prepare for the upcoming Gym Battle!

Stared By Bulls.jpg

What is a worse feeling than being stared by a group of bulls while you are knocking out one of their friends?

W Three.jpg

After passing through Colonnade Hollow, we reached West Province (Area Three)! We are getting closer to Medali!

Strong Mons.jpg

Pokemon residing in Area Three are significantly stronger than those in Area Two!

Foongus.jpg

We can find Foongus here, which means more mushroom for us!

Foongus Caught.jpg

Persimmon.jpg

We welcome Persimmon the Foongus to our team! We finally have a Poison-type Pokemon after all these times!

Wild Tropius.jpg

Speaking of new Pokemon, we can also find Tropius here!

Blown Away.jpg

Tropius Gone.jpg

Except we got blown away by Whirlwind. I guess Tropius did not want to be our friend.

Balloon Fight.jpg

Ah yes, a balloon. Let me just zap it with Thunderbolt.

Fake Balloon.jpg

The balloon is fake! It was a Zorua all along!

Trees Cannot Run.jpg

Trees Cannot Run_2.jpg

Why are there so many trees running away when I approach?

Picking Up Money.jpg

Kids, remember that you should not pick up money you found on the ground!

Tropius Round 2.jpg

Let's try to catch ourselves a Tropius again!

Tropius Caught.jpg

Banana.jpg

Things were much smoother the second time around and we got Banana the Tropius! Unfortunately, we already got a better Grass/Flying-type in Raspberry, so Banana will probably be sitting in the PC box.

Cutest Pokemon.jpg

Kiwano Cuter.jpg

I might be biased, but Kiwano is totally the cuter one here.

Medali Center.jpg

The path to Medali wasn't that long and we reached the Medali Pokemon Center! We still needed to do more exploring around town first though.

I Know This.jpg

What? I definitely know this Pokemon. I even battled one in the open sky!

Ditto Surprise.jpg

Oh! It was another disguise!

Raspberries.jpg

Imposter Ejected.jpg

Just because you transformed into Grass-type doesn't mean I will put you on my team!

Energy Ball Olive.jpg

Quince learned Energy Ball! One day he will become the powerhouse of the team!

Swim Time.jpg

Let's not forget the fact that we can surf on water now!

X Scissor.jpg

We picked up an X-Scissor TM, which isn't the best thing in the world, but I will gladly take it!

Wild Liligant.jpg

We can even find wild Lilligant here! But I think Honeydew is enough for our team.

Raspberry Family Reunion.jpg

A family reunion for Raspberry!

Big Mountain.jpg

Seems like there are many mountain areas past Area Three. We will probably explore one of these after we finish the Medali Gym!

Grass Voltorb Where.jpg

I read on a book that there used to be some Grass-type Voltorb somewhere in the world! It would be great if I can find one on my own!

Quince Showtime.jpg

But for right now, Voltorb does not qualify to be on our team. Goodbye!

Quince Evolves.jpg

Arboliva_1.jpg

Arboliva_2.jpg

After what feels like an eternity, Quince finally evolves into an Arboliva! He now has the Seed Sower ability, which allows him to set up Grassy Terrain more easily!

Autumn Sawsbuck.jpg

Sawsbuck around this area are in the Autumn form as well!

Big Bull Small Mushroom.jpg

No! Don't eat my mushroom!

Guava Evolves.jpg

Meowscarada_1.jpg

Meowscarada_2.jpg

Guava is the next one on the team to evolve! He received a massive upgrade to his Attack and Speed, and also learned how to play tricks!

Deers Fight.jpg

Hawthorn was talking to the Deerling around the area.

Hawthorn Autumn.jpg

And then Hawthorn changed to his Autumn outfit too!

Medali Gym.jpg

Our team should be ready to fight the Medali Gym now. Let's see what they have to offer!

Nemona Fight after Gym.jpg

Take Gym First.jpg

I was ready to battle Nemona, but she thought I should take on the gym first!

Ordering Menu.jpg

The Medali Gym Challenge is ordering in a restaurant!

Three Challengers.jpg

Battle Challengers.jpg

There are three other challengers around town and we need to defeat them in battle to get their clues. Sounds fair to me!

Ask the Regular.jpg

Our own clue, is that we should ask how the regulars season their dishes!

Treasure Eastery.jpg

We rushed to the Treasure Eatery in the north of the town and tried to find a regular customer.

Regular Customer.jpg

Need Lemon.jpg

We found a regular office worker who told us a squeeze of lemon would be good for the secret dish.

First Challenger.jpg

Outside of the Treasure Eatery, we found the first Gym Challenger!

Gumshoos.jpg

Spiky Shielded.jpg

First match of the fight is Durian versus Gumshoos! Gumshoos hurt itself because Durian put up a Spiky Shield!

Cactus Work.jpg

Eventually, Durian managed to take down Gumshoos!

Greedy Glutton.jpg

Greedent is a greedy Pokemon who loves to eat berries and fruits! I will not let this thing touch my dear fruit Pokemon!

Horn Leeching.jpg

Take a Horn Leech, you greedy monster!

Countered.jpg

Oh no, it was a trap all along!

First One Done.jpg

But Hawthorn is still too powerful for this Greedent to eat.

Ice Cream Stand.jpg

Weird Menu.jpg

The challenger told us that there is something unusual in the ice cream stands. We went and discovered that Grilled Rice Balls are somehow on the menu.

Second Challenger.jpg

We found us another Gym Challenger!

Scary Bear.jpg

She had a scary big bear!

Bear Electrified.jpg

But even big bears can be zapped to death by Lime!

Dark Spot.jpg

Fire Blast.jpg

From the second Gym Challenger, we knew we needed to investigate a dark spot around the stairs. We could see the words "Fire Blast".

Third Challenger.jpg

The third and final Gym Challenger is here!

Dunsparce Fight.jpg

Hyper Drilled.jpg

He used a Dunsparce, whose Hyper Drill was too much for Coconut to handle!

Revenge for Coconut.jpg

Lime is here to save the day again! Let's hope we won't need to fight another Dunsparce!

Blue Bird Needed.jpg

The final clue is that we needed to find a blue bird Pokemon! Please don't tell me it is one of THOSE birds!

Last edited:
Why Blue Bird.jpg

Oh why are there so many Squawkabilly everywhere?

Meedyum.jpg

Thankfully, we just needed to pay attention to what it was trying to say, which was "Meedyum!".

Reflect TM.jpg

Before we went for the gym, we picked up a crucial TM of Reflect.

Try the Test.jpg

We then went to order the secret menu item using all the hints we got!

Order.jpg

Lemon, grilled rice balls, Fire Blast and "Meedyum". All put in a single dish.

Battle Field.jpg

Pass the Test.jpg

Making the right order transformed the Treasure Eatery into a battle field! And then we began our gym battle...

Larry Time.jpg

We were ready to fight the Gym Leader Larry, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Larry is Regular.jpg

Well, Larry turned out to be the regular customer I saw. Time to start the gym battle!

Challenged By Larry.jpg

Komala Lead.jpg

Larry's Pokemon was Komala, who was drowsing the whole battle!

Seed Sower.jpg

Our strategy was to have Quince take a hit and set up Grassy Terrain with Seed Sower.

Reflect Setup.jpg

Meanwhile, Quince used this opportunity to set up Reflect for our team!

Drowsy Quince.jpg

Oh no, Quince grew drowsy because Komala yawned at him!

Komala Slept.jpg

Quince's power under Grassy Terrain was too strong for Komala to handle!

Dudunsparce.jpg

The next Pokemon Larry used was a Dudunsparce! As if Dunsparce isn't painful enough to fight!

Grav Apple Support+0.jpg

Grav Apple Support.jpg

For bulky Pokemon like this, Grav Apple would prove useful by lowering their Defense!

Glared.jpg

Hyper Driller.jpg

With moves like Glare and Hyper Drill, Dudunsparce proved itself to be an annoying opponent!

Dudundead.jpg

But Dudunsparce eventually fell to Grav Apple!

Reflect Gone.jpg

Terrain Gone.jpg

Unfortunately for us, both Reflect and Grassy Terrain were gone before Larry sent his ace out.

Intimidating Raptor.jpg

Larry's final Pokemon was an intimidating Staraptor! Good luck Lime was trained to handle birds!

Cheered Up.jpg

People Coming.jpg

You too kid.jpg

All of a sudden, there were many people running into the gym and spectated our battle! That made me quite nervous, to be honest.

Plan Blackfired.jpg

Well, Staraptor removed its Flying-type by Terastallizing into a pure Normal-type.

Unboosted Facade.jpg

Facade took out majority of Lime's health even without a boost!

Paralyzed Raptor.jpg

Luckily, we managed to paralyze Staraptor with Thunderbolt!

Leaf Storm Surprise.jpg

Raptor Gone.jpg

Too bad for Staraptor, losing its Flying-type did not help it taking Leaf Storm!

Larry Defeated.jpg

Larry Badge.jpg

With that, we got ourselves the fifth Gym Badge!

Facade TM.jpg

Busy Person.jpg

Before we went to work, Larry gave us another gift in Facade TM. Larry sure sounds like a busy man.

Geeta Again.jpg

Interested In League.jpg

At the gym, we met Geeta yet again. She mentioned inviting me to the Pokemon League, which I am very interested as well!

Real Number One.jpg

Top Champion.jpg

Nemona then came and told us Geeta's true title, the Top Champion! I hope one day I get to battle her too!

Nemona Strikes.jpg

Match Observer.jpg

We got to battle Nemona as promised, but I did not expect Geeta to come along as well!

Champion Assessment.jpg

We only need three more badges to take the Champion Assessment!

Fruitful Again.jpg

Fruitful time!

Fighting Lycanroc.jpg

Quince worked as a wonderful lead in the Larry fight, so I used him again in this fight.

Seed Sower Works.jpg

Quince set up Grassy Terrain as planned.

Flinch_1.jpg

Flinched from Bite.

Flinch_2.jpg

Flinched from Bite: The Return.

Reflect Round 3.jpg

After flinching twice in a row, Quince finally got to put Reflect on.

Flinch_3.jpg

Flinched from Bite: Third Time's the Charm.

Lycanrocked.jpg

Terrain Gone (2).jpg

Quince eventually took down Lycanroc, but the Grassy Terrain was already gone!

Baby Goomy.jpg

Goomed.jpg

Thankfully, Goomy went down more smoothly and didn't really get to do much.

Dragonfruit Out.jpg

Nemona sent out Pawmo and we sent out Dragonfruit. Let's see if the plan will work well this time!

Dragondancefruit.jpg

The plan was to boost Dragonfruit with Dragon Dance!

Newton.jpg

Dragonfruit knocked out Pawmo by dropping an apple on it!

Quaquaval.jpg

Nemona's ace Pokemon, as expected, was Quaquaval!

Tera Fight.jpg

I knew Nemona would Terastallize her Quaquaval, so I decided to Terastallize Dragonfruit as well!

Gravity is Powerful.jpg

Dying Duck.jpg

By the power of Grav Apple, we knocked out Quaquaval in one hit as well!

No Doubt.jpg

No doubt I will be able to become a Champion class trainer as well, just like them!

Tera Blast.jpg

Geeta gave us some Tera Blast TMs, which aren't too useful for me but they are still neat!

Tough Fights Done.jpg

After these two tough fights, I needed to take a small break before going on again!

Last edited:
Area Three.jpg

We began our day by looking at our options! Two paths in front of us and we started by going to left first!

Mushrooms Everywhere.jpg

Actual Mushrooms.jpg
One good thing about this area is there are so many mushrooms here!

Seed Bomb Coconut.jpg

Coconut tried to learn Seed Bomb, but physical attack isn't really his strength so we will pass on this.

I am a Deer.jpg

Don't mind me, I'm just a deer.

Grassy Seed.jpg

We found some Grassy Seed on the ground! This would go so well with our current Grassy Terrain strategy! Unfortunately, this item is one-time use, so I'll save them for right now.

Tera Breloom.jpg

Rock Breloom.jpg

Breloom Gone.jpg

We found a Terastallized Breloom in the wild. Since it changed to Rock-type, I had no other choices but to knock it out! We know Avocado is the supreme Breloom anyways.

Snowscape.jpg

A TM for Snowscape! I doubt my Grass-type Pokemon would thrive well in a snowstorm though.

Tough Fight.jpg

Seeing a Sneasel was bad enough. Having Melon out against the Sneasel was worse.

Icy Wind.jpg

I told you my Pokemon do not like icy environment!

Dragon Pulse Back.jpg

Melon's tank ability allowed her to take out Sneasel!

Arvens Dog.jpg

First time seeing a Mabosstiff in the wild!

Ditto Surprise.jpg

Well, I guess I was mistaken.

Mighty Carrier.jpg

Altaria Fight.jpg

A strong trainer in the area! This time we had to fight against an Altaria! A bulky Pokemon with a double resistance to Grass!

Toxic Stall.jpg

There are not much Pokemon who can't be taken out with some Toxic stall!

Cotton Guard.jpg

Except Altaria had a better stalling option in Cotton Guard...

Bulk Up Strats.jpg

Avocado used Bulk Up in response to Altaria's Cotton Guard! Too bad Bulk Up would not buff Avocado enough to handle Altaria's high Defense.

Singing Dragon.jpg

You do not want to hear Altaria's beautiful singing voice in a battle.

Dragon Pulse.jpg

Fortunately for us, Altaria isn't an offensive powerhouse, so we managed to take its hits fairly well.

Sing Again.jpg

Altaria's second singing attempt was much more successful.

Wake Up.jpg

But Avocado woke up quickly and leashed out a Mach Punch to finish Altaria!

Gogoat Go.jpg

Nice seeing another trainer using Gogoat, but it stood no chance against the buffed Avocado.

Shroom and Turtle.jpg

Small mushroom and big turtle.

Effect Spore.jpg

Trying to eat my Persimmon will get you paralyzed!

Separate Path.jpg

We saw yet another set of diverging path.

Lake Is Strong.jpg

Pokemon near the Casseroya Lake are quite strong!

Talk To Her.jpg

I will talk to you, trainer!

Anticipated.jpg

Now is definitely the right time to shudder, Whiscash!

Weakness Is Steel.jpg

This trainer claimed that Steel is a backpacker's only weakness!

Leafeon.jpg

I use a Leafeon and it is definitely not weak to Steel.

Effarig.jpg

Your giraffe is also not weak to Steel!

Bulk Kiwano.jpg

Giraffe Gone.jpg

Bulk Up is such a good move for tanky Pokemon like Kiwano!

Phantom Force.jpg

Pineapple learned Phantom Force, which is much better than Hex!

Academy Secret.jpg

Ooh, I'd love to learn more about the academy's secret!

Toxicroak.jpg

Learning secrets require us to beat a Toxicroak.

Jabbed.jpg

Jabbed To Death.jpg

Toxicroak is a fast and offensive Pokemon whose Poison Jab was too much for Melon to handle!

Toxiced.jpg

It could even use Toxic to mess up our defense!

Vanished.jpg

Time for Pineapple to try out his new toy, Phantom Force!

Leech Seed.jpg

Leech Seed works really well with Phantom Force!

Shrimp.jpg

Shrimp for Dinner.jpg

His second Pokemon was a Clawitzer, which is much easier for us to handle. Time for some secrets!

Brouhaha.jpg

Teachers quitting.jpg

So it turns out all the teachers we see in the academy were hired not that long ago. I wonder what happened back then?

Wild Cetoddle.jpg

A wild Ice-type Pokemon! I think this is the first time we run into some of these!

Winter Deer.jpg

Look at the gorgeous winter-form Sawsbuck! This should be a proof that the weather is getting cold here!

North Center.jpg

We found a Pokemon Center on the snowy mountain!

Snover.jpg

Cloudberry.jpg

The snowy hill was the perfect place to encounter Cloudberry the Snover!

Snowy Area.jpg

This place was really giving me the chills, so I decided to go explore somewhere else!

Dalizapa Passage.jpg

Let's see what the Dalizapa Passage has to offer us!

Last edited:
Giant Horse.jpg

The first thing we battled in Dalizapa Passage was a giant horse! Mudsdale is a good defensive Pokemon, but not against my Grass-type Pokemon!

Cetoddle Again.jpg

I did not expect to see Cetoddle here as well, maybe this place is also a snowy area?

Big Crow Alert.jpg

And of course wherever we go, we see ravens and crows.

Apple Acid Strats.jpg

Even against bulky Pokemon like Corviknight, Apple Acid is a solid strategy to weaken their defenses!

Drill Pecked.jpg

Getting Drill Pecked by a giant raven is probably my worst nightmare.

Scary Face.jpg

Hey there, you really don't need to use Scary Face! You look scary enough!

Raven Gone.jpg

With enough Apple Acid spit on Corviknight's face, Melon managed to knock out the big raven!

Toxic Shroom.jpg

Persimmon learned Toxic, a wonderful move for him!

A Cave.jpg

Umbreon.jpg

We entered a dark cave and we could find several Dark-type Pokemon lurking inside. Umbreon is cool, but Leafeon is more to my taste.

Center After Cave.jpg

The cave wasn't awfully long and we got to see sunlight again very soon after.

Glimmet.jpg

A rare Pokemon I had never seen before! Glimmet is a cute Pokemon that kinda looks like a flower bud!

Self Destruct.jpg

And it loves to destroy itself!

Iron Defense.jpg

Melon has such a good bulk naturally, so why not boost that further with Iron Defense!

Ice Stone.jpg

The first Ice Stone we picked up in the wild. It must be a pain to be an Ice-type trainer in Paldea.

Gastrodon_1.jpg

Oh trainer, Gastrodon is not a great Pokemon to use against my team.

Gastrodon_2.jpg

Oh trainer, Gastrodon is not a great Pokemon to use against my team.

Kiwano Where.jpg

Where's Kiwano?

Seed Bomb Where.jpg

Kiwano almost hit me with his Seed Bomb!

Belly Drum.jpg

We went into another cave and the first thing we fought was a Belly Drum Hariyama.

Seismic Toss.jpg

Belly Drum + Seismic Toss is probably not the best combo!

Power Gem.jpg

We picked up a Power Gem TM in the cave and Guava somehow can use it! This might be our only way to get Rock-type coverage on the team1

Dead Dog.jpg

Houndstone.jpg

I was terrified to see a dead dog wandering around, but Houndstone seems to be a good boi!

Crunching Dog.jpg

Though I'd rather it not eats my Coconut.

Dog Hex.jpg

Houndstone did not appreciate Coconut's Hex!

75 Lucario.jpg

We're not touching this.

Scary Face (2).jpg

A Scary Face TM! Not my favorite move to put on my cute Pokemon!

Salandit Fast.jpg

Avocado Roasted.jpg

We ran into a fast Salandit who roasted Avocado alive!

Fresh Air.jpg

Finally, fresh air again.

Intimidating Bull.jpg

This Tauros looks slightly more intimidating than the other ones we have seen!

Scary Face (3).jpg

Where have I seen this before?

Iron Apple.jpg

Melon tried out her new strategy, boosting her defense sharply with Iron Defense!

Goat Habitat.jpg

I'm liking this place already!

Toxitricity.jpg

Toxtricity is the living proof that music kills plants.

Coconut Hates Rock.jpg

Too bad for it Coconut does not like punk rock!

Snom.jpg

Please enjoy this Snom I found.

Flinch_4.jpg

Flinched from Bite: The Remake.

Zapapico Return.jpg

Turns out the path we were on leads us back to Zapapico!

Poison Crew Nearby.jpg

We noticed a Team Star Base close by and we decided to check it out, since we haven't been taking on Team Star people for a while.

Punching Glove.jpg

Not many of my Pokemon use punches to fight, but this is surely an interesting item.

Back To East Three.jpg

Purple Flags.jpg

We went back to East Province (Area Three) and we could already see some purple flags around.

Delinquents.jpg

Confirming my belief, we were told that there are a bunch of delinquents nearby!

Apple For You.jpg

For greedy gluttons like Greedent, we throw apples at their faces through the power of gravity.

Eat My Shroom.jpg

Hey you, don't bite my mushroom!

Poisoned Bite.jpg

I warned you!

River View.jpg

This is such a beautiful view of the river! I wonder what kind of place is up there!

Cloudberry vs Dragon.jpg

Cloudberry Wins.jpg

Cloudberry is a good Pokemon to use against Dragon-type Pokemon! Dragons don't like cold weather!

Tagtree Thicket.jpg

We finally reached Tagtree Thicket, a place that looks like a forest! We will sure get to explore this place next time!

Attachments

Oranguru.jpg

Impidimp.jpg

Venomoth.jpg

Tagtree Thicket is full of interesting Pokemon! From wise-looking orangutans to pranking imps, and even poisonous moths!

Grafaiai.jpg

Grafaiai is a toxic Pokemon that loves to paint its saliva on trees! Not my favorite Pokemon for sure.

Amoonguss.jpg

Amoonguss_2.jpg

Persimmon absorbed enough poisonous energy in the thicket and evolved into Amoonguss! He turned into an even bulkier mushroom!

Shadow Claw.jpg

Shadow Claw is a decent move, but Guava doesn't quite need it and none of my other Pokemon can learn it. Not even my ghostly tumbleweed!

Mimikyu.jpg

Oh, a Mimikyu!

Mimikyu_2.jpg

AHHHHHHHHH I BROKE ITS NECK

Sucker Punch.jpg

Durian learned Sucker Punch, a perfect move to utilize its high attack and patch up its low speed!

Study Hard.jpg

Study hard? Are you the delinquent I heard a lot from others?

vs Jumpluff.jpg

You use a Jumpluff, we can be friends!

Acrobaticed.jpg

Ironically, Jumpluff is a great Pokemon to use against my team thanks to its Flying-typing.

Umbreon.jpg

Oh, you have an Umbreon?

U-turn.jpg

U-turn_2.jpg

Well, Guava doesn't like seeing Umbreon!

Pupitar Easy.jpg

His final Pokemon was a Pupitar! It couldn't take a Leaf Storm at all!

Absorb Bulb.jpg

I picked up a bulb on the ground! Maybe my Pokemon can make good use of this, since they are capable of taking Water-type attacks!

Deliquents.jpg

Oh, these are the delinquents! Though they were not interested in fighting me!

Sporty Cap.jpg

One of them even gave me a sporty cap! These students do feel very different from the Team Star people!

Grass Knot.jpg

Avalanche.jpg

Some great TMs I picked up along the way. Grass Knot is of course a great move to unleash my Grass-type Pokemon's full power. Avalanche seems to be a perfect fit for Cloudberry!

Shiny Pig.jpg

Pig Caught.jpg

Dex Entry.jpg

Bad Pig.jpg

Fig the Pig is not going to be one of our team members, but he can totally stay in my PC box! I bet he will be great friends with Fruit Fly!

Leech Life.jpg

Leech Life is not my favorite thing to see a Bug-type Pokemon use! Maybe we will get a Grass-type Pokemon that somehow makes great uses of Bug-type moves?

Pelipper.jpg

Despite its derpy look, Pelipper is still a bird who is very capable of destroying my plants.

Big Mushroom.jpg

Balm Mushroom.jpg

We can never have enough mushrooms~ Not sure what they do, but I'm sure Persimmon will love them!

Lum Berry.jpg

Lum Berry is a great held item for right now, since Poison-type Pokemon love inflicting status conditions!

Navi Squad.jpg

We finally managed to locate the Navi Squad's Base! We just needed to do some more preparations before tackling it down.

Toxic Spikes.jpg

Speaking of Poison-type, here is a great entry hazard to weaken my foes!

Some important rituals before a big fight:
Drain Punch.jpg

Punching so hard that it gives you health,

Stuck in Ground.jpg

Getting stuck in the ground,

Admire Sword.jpg

Admiring a glowing sword,

Kidnapped by Balloon.jpg

Holding a Drifloon's hands,

Fight Dragonair.jpg

Fighting a strong dragon,

Dragonair Dead.jpg

Defeating said strong dragon,

Air Slash.jpg

Slicing the sky with air,

Looked At GAte.jpg

Looking at a mysterious gate,

Giga Drain.jpg

Draining nutrients through grass magic,

Light Screen.jpg

Putting up a wall of light,

Capsakid Seed.jpg

Harvesting Capsakid Seeds,

Fighting Skiddo.jpg

Playing with a horde of Skiddo,

Fighting Voltorb.jpg

Battling explosive orbs,

Trapped by Diglett.jpg

Running into Diglett by accident and getting caught in a trap,

Fighting Magnemite.jpg

Unscrewing floating magnets,

Stomping Tantrum.jpg

Throwing tantrum,

Making Light Screen.jpg

Making Giga Drain.jpg

Making DIY projects,

And most importantly,

Taking Selfie.jpg

Taking a selfie!

Poison Crew Gate.jpg

We went back to Team Star Base and we saw a grunt talking to a kid.

Go talk to them.jpg

This may be another bullying incident! We gotta stop them!

We are Famous.jpg

Apparently I am famous now, and the kid does not like me!

Comparde.jpg

I wanted to help the kid, but he turned out to be the Team Star leader's compadre!

Gulpin.jpg

Compadre kid had a Gulpin! We used this as an opportunity to practice fighting Poison-type Pokemon!

Flatter.jpg

Honestly, knowing that the whole Team Star know my name made me quite flattered.

Guard Down.jpg

Stalked by Director.jpg

After fighting the kid, Director Clavell came to the gate as well. I'm still convinced that he's following us!

Navi Squad Fight.jpg

Following Cassiopeia's instructions, we officially declared war against Team Star's Poison crew!

Team Star Fight.jpg

I sent out Coconut, Pineapple and Redcurrant to do the battling for us!

30 done.jpg

Clearing 30 Pokemon was not that tough thanks to my strong Pokemon!

Atticus.jpg

Next will be Atticus, the leader of the crew!

Atticus Entry.jpg

The battle against Atticus starts now!

Skuntank Lead.jpg

Atticus led his team with a stinky Skuntank!

Sucker Punched.jpg

Rocky Helmet.jpg

Coconut's Rocky Helmet helped us damage physical attackers!

Mud Shot 1.jpg

One Mudshot and Skuntank's red.

Mud Shot 2.jpg

Two Mudshots and Skuntank's dead.

Muk.jpg

Atticus' second Pokemon was a Muk! I guess he really likes smelly Pokemon.

Zen Headbutt.jpg

Hawthorn's Zen Headbutt was super useful in this fight! Though Muk was tanky enough to take a hit.

Sludge Wave.jpg

Muk released a sludge wave and did quite a lot of damage to Hawthorn!

Zen Again.jpg

But Muk went down with a second Zen Headbutt attack!

Revavroom.jpg

A Revavroom... on another Revavroom!

Sludge.jpg

Revavroom tried to pollute my spicy pepper with sludge!

Flamethrower.jpg

Redcurrant lashed back with a strong Flamethrower!

The Car.jpg

As expected, the final Pokemon Atticus used was the car he was on, which was ... another Revavroom!

Torque.jpg

I don't know what kind of move Noxious Torque is, but it surely does not sound pleasant!

Coconut Again.jpg

Thanks to its Ground-typing, Coconut could provide so much assistance in this fight!

Speed Control.jpg

Mud Shot didn't do that much, but it effectively slowed down the Starmobile.

Flame Charge.jpg

Unfortunately, Atticus had a backup plan for that.

Physical Contact.jpg

Except Coconut's Rocky Helmet could damage Revavroom!

Coconut Sacrificed.jpg

Coconut surely went down with glory! Now is our time to deal the final blow!

Pineapple Time.jpg

Car Fast.jpg

Despite its lowered Speed, the Navi Starmobile still outsped Pineapple and poisoned him with Noxious Torque!

Vanished.jpg

Dodged Attack.jpg

Pineapple dodged an attack by vanishing into nowhere!

Finished Off.jpg

Phantom Force was enough to finish the Starmobile!

Toxic Debris.jpg

It might be too late to put poison spikes on my ground!

Pineapple Shot.jpg

We beat the Navi Squad!

Handsome Face.jpg

I somehow got into Atticus' memories and saw his real face!

Star Badge.jpg

We got another Star Badge from beating Atticus!

Gunk Shot.jpg

Gunk Shot does not sound like something I'd like to use, but I appreciate you gift nonetheless.

Kid was bullied.jpg

The kid was indeed bullied, but not by Team Star! Atticus was actually the one protecting the little kid!

Big Boss.jpg

It turns out there is a "big boss" person behind Team Star. Certainly sounds like someone important!

Student issues.jpg

Director Clavell seemed really concerned about student issues, especially with Team Star.

Strange Person.jpg

Cassiopeia was silent after we mentioned beating Atticus. Honestly, I still don't quite trust this hacker.

More TMs.jpg

More Material.jpg

Like last time, we got access to more TMs after fighting Team Star, which is useful in strengthening my team!

Team Star is Strong.jpg

Team Star is certainly one of the stronger groups of Pokemon trainers around.

Misfits.jpg

"Misfits and outsiders" are interesting ways to describe Team Star. Maybe there are more to them?

Fire Crew Nexxt.jpg

My curiosity was piqued from that conversation. Let's see if we can beat down another Team Star Squad!

2023090220052000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220053200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Maybe Director Clavell wasn't trying to follow me, he was actually trying to investigate more about Team Star?

2023090220061300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220063200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220064100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg
Team Star Grunts here in the Schedar Squad use Fire-type Pokemon, but thankfully our team was strong enough to handle them!

2023090220070400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

I think I'm getting closer to being the best Grass-type trainer in Paldea, if so many people know my name!

2023090220073000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220075600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

There was a wild Charcadet interested in the Fire crew as well. Is it how Team Star powers their starmobiles?

2023090220083100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

According to Cassiopeia's information, Mela is a hot-tempered trainer who gets easily irritated.

2023090220090600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Operation Star-FOOL? I'll make a fool of you!

2023090220092200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220103200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Coconut proved to be useful in this Team Star raid as well! And this time we had Dragonfruit and Avocado joining as well!

2023090220110600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Mela certainly looks scary, especially with her Fire crew!

2023090220113200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220114500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Mela was clever enough to lead with Torkoal and set up harsh sunlight at the start of the battle!

2023090220115300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Coconut was much higher levelled than her Torkoal, so he took it out in one hit.

2023090220120100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Mela only had two Pokemon in her team, so she already sent out Revavroom.

2023090220122400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Revavroom was much bulkier than Torkoal and managed to take a Mud Shot easily. But at least we got to slow it down!

2023090220122700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Ok, maybe not so much about the slowing it down part.

2023090220125000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Revavroom burned Coconut alive with Blazing Torque!

2023090220132900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Hawthorn was up next!

2023090220133300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220133900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Hawthorn had to take a hit in the process, but he managed to take down the Starmobile at the end!

2023090220135400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Victory is ours!

2023090220152700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Coconut was indeed the star of that fight!

2023090220154100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Third Star Badge!

2023090220154700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220160000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Mela seemed to like Coconut a lot. I thought she would like Redcurrant more, but sure.

2023090220161600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220163400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Turns out Charcadet is Mela's friend, and it was trying to persuade her to go back to school.

2023090220172200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Cassiopeia called us after we defeated Mela as per usual. How did they have such perfect timing every time?

2023090220180100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We just have two bases left now!

2023090220185100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220202000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

I took so much time talking on the phone it started raining. Cassiopeia told us we should be hunting down the big boss behind Team Star, but I have no idea where they might be.

2023090220211800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Maybe Eevee Girl can help me find this big boss? Not like she has been doing that much in the Starfall Operation anyways.

2023090220215800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We are more than halfway through each of the pathway!

2023090220225100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We went back to Glaseado Moutain to do a more proper exploration!

2023090220235000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

I changed to my Winter Uniform, but not even that was enough to fight the cold.

2023090220242600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Cloudberry loves the weather here though!

2023090220244700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We can find icebergs walking around this place!

2023090220251900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Ice-type Pokemon become bulkier in snow, and they get to activate all sorts of abilities to help them in battles!

2023090220253900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

But of course, they don't do well against Fire-type Pokemon like Redcurrant!

2023090220260400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220261800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220264700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Cloudberry grew larger and became an Abomasnow! He got so much stronger, and he even knows Aurora Veil upon evolution!

2023090220283300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Not sure what a bronze bell was doing in the snowfield, but Redcurrant handled it no problem.

2023090220291900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Coconut learned the wonderful Spore! Now his job is to induce sleep, instead of poison!

2023090220303300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Avocado got a slightly better Fighting-type move in Brick Break!

2023090220301200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220304800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220311500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Ice-type Pokemon around are usually small but strong.

2023090220325400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Oh no, I think this dog froze to death!

2023090220332000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090220340600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We found a TM for Hyper Voice, a strong move for Quince to use!

2023090220345100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Crawbrawler climbed its way to the mountain from the beach!

2023090220503100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

This area is so cold Hawthorn needs to put on his winter outfit!

2023090220513600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

A bird Pokemon that I am actually not scared of at all!

2023090220524800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Winter Sawsbuck is so pretty!

2023090220540800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Dragonfruit tried to learn Fly, but Acrobatics should be enough for him!

2023090220550300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We found another Pokemon Center down the hill!

2023090220572800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Redcurrant was so useful in battling all the wild Pokemon around here!

2023090221084100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

This might be our first time actually battling a Mabosstiff and it is quite a scary dog!

2023090221093700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Vaporeon stood no chance against our team!

2023090221115700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Cubchoo is a cuddly little cub, but Beartic is actually quite an intimidating polar bear!

2023090221132000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

My favorite thing to do while exploring around Paldea, is to look at different forms of Deerling and Sawsbuck in their wild habitat.

2023090221135000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090221140100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Infestation might be a weak move, but it paired well with Phantom Force. It can be quite useful in taking down powerful foes like Lucario!

2023090221145900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Look at this beautiful spring in the snowy mountain!

2023090221152300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Wild Gogoat can be found in all sorts of hills, including snowy hills!

2023090221154700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090221160200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Some Psychic stuff I found in the mountain. Would be useful if I have a Grass/Psychic-type Pokemon to use!

2023090221170400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090221172200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

A tough battle with a mighty trainer! The trainer led the battle with Camerupt, a Fire-type Pokemon!

2023090221173700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

While I was happy Camerupt wasn't using Fire-type moves, Yawn was still an annoying move to see since it made Pineapple sleepy.

2023090221181700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

There's nothing scarier than an angry camel boosting its power!

2023090221191400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090221192500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Dragonfruit managed to take a boosted Take Down from Camerupt, but he had to eat his Figy Berry to heal himself. At least the recoil damage took out Camerupt!

2023090221195500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Next battle was Pineapple vs Dedenne!

2023090221201900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Dedenne might be tiny, but it still did enough to take Pineapple down to red!

2023090221205700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Fortunately, her last Pokemon was a Veluza, which we could take down easily.

2023090221490700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

I am pretty sure we have not been to an area with trainers using bird Pokemon.

2023090221492300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

With Lime by our side, Staraptor wasn't so scary after all!

2023090221514300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

A Tauros with blue stripes can only mean that it is a Water-type!

2023090221514900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Wait, Tauros can learn Knock Off?

2023090221515700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

No way! I fell for the illusion again!

2023090221522800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

If we knew it was a Zoroark, Avocado would be a better choice to fight it!

2023090221532000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090221532600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

The real Tauros was not that tough to knock out!

2023090221535600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Too many Pokemon get coverage moves to attack my plants!

2023090221540800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Well, the best we could do was to absorb Mismagius' life force with Hawthorn's horns!

2023090221580000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

This place is chilling enough we don't need to see ghosts wandering around!

2023090221584700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We picked up an Icy Rock and you know who should hold it!

2023090221595300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Tea might come from leaves but you don't qualify as my friends. Sorry!

2023090222003700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Did you just my power against me?

2023090222025700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We reached Montenevera! We should be able to find a Gym here!

2023090222040700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

The first thing we did in Montenevera was to pick up a Covert Cloak! A strange item for sure, and I'd rather hold something more directly useful.

2023090222255400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

I see why this place is considered haunted! Even Tadbulb are not immune to the ghostly atmosphere!

2023090222274100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

This town isn't really that big and the most notable landmark is already the Gym.

2023090222275300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090222280800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

My home teacher was here to support me, and a Lucky Egg will surely be helpful in raising my Pokemon! I didn't expect my teachers to be so friendly, maybe I should ask him more about botany!

2023090315201300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

For this Gym, we needed to perform on stage! Admittedly rapping is not my strength, but I'll try my best if it means I can challenge the Gym!

2023090315213600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

This Gym is special in that all battles are done as Double Battles! I haven't tried Double Battles that much, so this might be a little challenging for me!

2023090315231200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315231600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

The fun part about Double Battles is that they open up strategies like Earthquake + Spiky Shield!

2023090315232600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Shuppet Role Played into our Sap Sipper and became immune to our moves!

2023090315233600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We even managed to hurt Greavard with Spiky Shield!

2023090315235000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315235900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Defeating opponents took two times the effort, but we did it nonetheless!

2023090315242200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

I know that Durian is very spiky, but Pin Missile is probably not going to be too useful here.

2023090315244800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

The audience liked my performance in battling! I guess it is at least better than my rapping!

2023090315253100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

The next creepy duo is Haunter and Misdreavus!

2023090315254600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Sucker Punch is also a valuable move in Double Battles!

2023090315254800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Except when it fails!

2023090315255100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Sucker Punch failed because Haunter was trying to curse us!

2023090315260000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Misdreavus was causing mischief with Pain Split!

2023090315261000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

And Kiwano now had to take curse damage after every turn! This duo was really good at disruption!

2023090315270500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315271300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We still beat these two Pokemon through sheer force! But we could really feel the challenge kicking up!

2023090315273800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

At least I was doing great warming up the stage! That should be a good sign we can pass the Gym Test!

2023090315274700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

The final opponent of the warm-up was the MC of the show!

2023090315280200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

He had Sableye and Drifblim, two Pokemon good at defensive strategies!

2023090315282700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We again used the Spiky Shield strategy in this fight!

2023090315283400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315284200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Spiky Shield ended up being a great decision, since Drifblim destroyed itself!

2023090315290300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Sableye doesn't have many weaknesses, so taking it down might take a few more hits.

2023090315290700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Sableye isn't too threatening offensively, so Kiwano managed to toughen it out even after taking Self-Destruct earlier this round!

2023090315291500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315291900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

The audience liked the synergy between Durian and Kiwano so much they gave us free boosts in our stats!

2023090315294300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

The trio of warm-up battles finished with Sableye going down!

2023090315301200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

The audience became super hyped up it felt like the concert already started!

2023090315302000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315304400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Of course, everyone was so excited for the main show, Ryme's Showtime!

2023090315310000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Ryme had such a strong stage presence it felt like she froze me solid when she walked up on stage!

2023090315364400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315365400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315365700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

My plan was to lead with Snowberry and Durian to set up Aurora Veil at the start of the fight, so we made some adjustments to our moves!

2023090315414800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Some random dude went up the stage to rap challenge Ryme!

2023090315422600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315423100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg
That did not go so well, and the atmosphere cooled down a little bit!

2023090315423800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

I think I'm not challenging you to a rap battle after what just happened! How about a Gym battle instead?

2023090315435800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315440200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

The actual gym battle was also in Double Battles, and Ryme led with Mimikyu and Banette!

2023090315440500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Let's see how Cloudberry and Durian fare against the rap superstar!

2023090315444200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315444300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Durian kicked off the battle with Sucker Punch! It didn't quite knock out Banette and that meant we would need to take a hit in return!

2023090315445000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315445700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Icy Wind is a fantastic move to use in Double Battles! It lowered our Speed and did significant damage to Durian!

2023090315450000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Cloudberry strengthened our defenses by setting up Aurora Veil! We should be able to soak up more hits now!

2023090315451400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315451800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Cloudberry and Durian were enjoying the show!

2023090315453900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315460400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Durian used Spiky Shield since he had low health, and he protected himself from another Icy Wind!

2023090315461000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Banette was not the only one with Icy Wind! Cloudberry showed them who the real icy king is!

2023090315462000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Banette dodged the attack and Mimikyu absorbed the hit with its Disguise! But at least Mimikyu was slowed down a little bit!

2023090315463200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315463500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Not that it really mattered, but we had our Speed raised this time!

2023090315464800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315465200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Banette was probably trying to blow some icy winds at us again, but it could not do so thanks to Sucker Punch!

2023090315470100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Cloudberry, on the other hand, focused on staying healthy through Giga Drain!

2023090315472200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315472600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Ryme's next Pokemon was Houndstone, and it had to face my team with their attacks powered up!

2023090315474100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315474200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Houndstone could not take Sucker Punch at all after Durian got boosted so many times!

2023090315475300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Unfortunately, Durian could not take that many hits and sacrificed himself! But we all know he did well in this fight!

2023090315480600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Cloudberry unleashed his full offensive potential and finished Mimikyu!

2023090315485100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We sent out Guava, while Ryme sent out Toxtricity!

2023090315485900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

The crowd was getting so excited they gave Toxtricity an accuracy boost!

2023090315492800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We were getting to the climax!

2023090315493800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Even Houndstone were getting excited from this!

2023090315494200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

DJ G-rave was dancing with the groove!

2023090315500100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Toxtricity was Terastallized into a Ghost-type Pokemon!

2023090315500600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

That would mean it became weak to Guava's Dark-type assault!

2023090315500900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Toxtricity sang with its Hyper Voice, but our Aurora Veil was still there to protect us!

2023090315501300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315501900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Cloudberry poured an Avalanche on Toxtricity and finished it up!

2023090315503300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

What an exciting and thrilling battle that was!

2023090315504900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

It's now time for a concert!

2023090315505600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

After the stunning performance, Ryme gave us a TM for Shadow Ball!

2023090315511600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090315512100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

When we were trying to leave the gym, I ran into Mr. Hassel, who seemed to be really excited.

2023090315513500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

With so many people cheering me on, I am even more determined to take the Champion Assessment!

2023090315530300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

I realized we missed out a gym in the South Province, so we headed to a town called Alfronada.

2023090315555100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

On our way back, we saw the giant elephant roaming Asado Desert yet again.

2023090316321700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

I might've gotten too close to the elephant. Oops.

2023090316322400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

The elephant tried to attack me with Earthquake! There's no doubt this is the Quaking Earth Titan we heard about!

2023090316322900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

It had the cry of a Donphan, walked like a Donphan and attacked like a Donphan. But I am fairly certain this is actually not a Donphan!

2023090316323800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090316324600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We declared war against Great Tusk, a Pokemon coming from the Greater Crater of Paldea! No idea what kind of Pokemon live there, but this thing looks like some untamed beasts from the ancient times!

2023090316325100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090316325300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Getting knocked off by some great tusks probably hurt quite a lot!

2023090316330500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Pineapple, you really need to hit more than 3 times with Bullet Seed!

2023090316331600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Pineapple couldn't take another Knock Off from the Great Tusk!

2023090316334600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Dragonfruit also took a chunk of damage from Great Tusk!

2023090316340000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

But at least she did enough to make the titan flee from danger!

2023090316344200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090316345100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We followed the Titan to its secret hideout, and we saw it eating Herba Mystica!

2023090316345900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Arven arrived just in time! We then challenged the titan with a 2-to-1 battle!

2023090316351700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Great Tusk might have been powered up by the Herba Mystica, but we also gain assistance from Arven!

2023090316352600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Arven knew exactly the Pokemon I'd like to see in a battle! Let's show Great Tusk our spicy and fruitful teamwork!

2023090316353500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Arven's Scovillain used Scary Face to lower Great Tusk's Speed!

2023090316355500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Pineapple finally connected 5 times with Bullet Seed! However, Great Tusk had much better defense this time around and did not take that much damage.

2023090316360400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090316361300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Scovillain and Pineapple showed Great Tusk their double Grass power!

2023090316361900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Yet again, Pineapple barely took a Knock Off from Great Tusk! That thing has such a high Attack!

2023090316363400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Pineapple really needed a better move than Bullet Seed if it just kept hitting 2-3 times!

2023090316364400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Luckily, we had Arven by our side and Scovillain finished off Great Tusk with Razor Leaf!

2023090316365700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Pineapple made it through the whole battle this time!

2023090316375300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090316383200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Arven found the Sour Herba Mystica, and I found myself another Titan Badge!

2023090316385800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We had our picnic time as usual, and hopefully Mabosstiff would get better.

2023090316394900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Arven noted that Koraidon might've had a terrifying experience in battle before, which is why it couldn't use its full power right now.

2023090316400000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Sadly, the Sour Herba Mystica didn't do that much to Mabosstiff...

2023090316403500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We had a final chance to save Mabosstiff! Let's hunt for the final Herba Mystica!

2023090316405700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Koraidon gained the ability to glide in the air!

2023090316484800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Like this!

2023090316502100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

To get to Alfornada, we needed to first pass through a cavern, which as noted by this trainer, is quite dangerous!

2023090316504000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Alfornada Cavern here I come!

2023090316515800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

The cavern was surprisingly humid!

2023090316521800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

You know a cavern is dangerous when you can see Yungoos hanging from the roof!

2023090316524200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

This looks like a great place for Ryme to hold her next concert!

2023090316545700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Let's see how hazy our future is by battling a Trainer residing here!

2023090316551300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Electrode is a respectable foe, but our team should be able to handle it anyways.

2023090316553000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Electrode couldn't really take an Earthquake on its way, maybe if it were an Electric/Grass-type it would have been better!

2023090316585000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090316592100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg
Haxorus is surely one scary-looking dragon! Thankfully we had Cloudberry fight this nasty dragon for us!

2023090317002400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090317002600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Guava had been getting better and better with his Flower Trick!

2023090317004200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Luxray wasn't very impressed by Guava's Flower Trick and dragged Kiwano out instead!

2023090317005000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

That was a mistake on Luxray's behalf, because it couldn't take an Earthquake at all!

2023090317013900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Lady, you really shouldn't ask for the weather when we are both inside a cave.

2023090317020400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Well, I can tell you there is a sandstorm now!

2023090317025100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Dragonfruit finally learned a good Dragon-type physical move in Dragon Rush! It has such an unreliable accuracy, but it would be really strong on Dragonfruit!

2023090317032200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Lycanroc thrives in sandstorm, but it probably can't do that much to Coconut!

2023090317042500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Cloudberry gained a powerful move in Wood Hammer!

2023090317050000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We made it out of the cavern! It was not as bad as I thought!

2023090317052400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Alfornada is just outside of the cavern exit!

2023090318291200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090318294700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

There are all sorts of weird Pokemon living around town, like Klefki and Gothorita!

2023090318305600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

The best thing to see here is of course wild Scovillain!

2023090318320000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Espathra and Lokix are all roaming around, which show us how strong the Pokemon are getting!

2023090318333500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Not sure if I can understand the beauty of this thing, but the Leaking Tower is one of the Ten Sights of Paldea!

2023090318343300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Finally, we found one of these Tera Shards for Grass-type!

2023090318354400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

This trainer here used a Brambleghast! I appreciate her love for Grass-type Pokemon!

2023090318360300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

How about a mirror fight with my Pineapple?

2023090318361500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Well, I guess your Brambleghast is the superior one...

2023090318364700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

But you still won't be the best Grass-type trainer around, because that title belongs to I, Leif!

2023090318373000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Unless we're talking about Jumpluff, Grass-type Pokemon usually don't like hurricanes!

2023090318380900-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

As per usual, we ran into yet another bird Pokemon! Although this one felt a little different...

2023090318401300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Ay, another Grass-type Pokemon fan! This trainer had a spring-form Sawsbuck!

2023090318411200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

FAKE GRASS-TYPE FAN ALERT

2023090318415000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

THIS LION IS EVIL, LOOK AT ITS EYES

2023090318422800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090318424300-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

At least Quince managed to set up Light Screen to buff up our defense. Let's not fight another Pyroar again!

2023090318433100-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

And his final Pokemon was just a Golduck. Definitely better than a flamethrowing lion!

2023090318455400-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090318473200-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We received Flare Blitz for our hard work, but not even Redcurrant can learn it!

2023090318474800-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

We found a Light Clay in town, which works perfectly with our screen-setting strategy!

2023090318475700-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

2023090318482000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Some interesting TMs in town as well. Substitute is a great move, not so much for Imprison though!

2023090318500500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Before we went to the Alfornada Gym, we explored a little bit eastwards from town first!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)