Pokemon Shadow Fire

I'm really stunned by the Kyurem sprite, it looks freaking awesome. The Shadow Lugia sprite als looks dope, and I'd like to see the animated version. I will definitely stay tuned and I'll regularly check your Tumblr page for development :)

I'm really stunned by the Kyurem sprite, it looks freaking awesome. The Shadow Lugia sprite als looks dope, and I'd like to see the animated version. I will definitely stay tuned and I'll regularly check your Tumblr page for development :)
Yeah I made the Gray Kyurem months ago but just learned how to animate it recently. And the Lugia is animated but it was never in Gif format though. Its in a sort of video clip format that makes it compatible with Pokemon Essentials Elite Battle Modification. Is there a way I could record a video of it because I would love to show you the Shadow Lugia. I also have Primal Dialga and Palkia Animated which I actually have in GIF format so perfect. I'll post those two momentarily.

Here is a GIF of Primal Dialga from my game.
dialga.gif
This is an old version that runs at little too fast but heres the idea of it. As a matter of fact the Dialga needs to be more orange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)