Pokemon Speech

Ninetales, Venusaur
Heracross, Sunkern
Grovyle, Gulpin
Honchkrow, Combee
Bisharp, Maractus

as a general rule the left side ones are badass and the right side are ugly, except maractus because i only remembered it existed due to reading through this thread therefore it must be awful.

i put too much thought into some of these, couldn't decide between honchkrow, drapion and toxicroak for ages.

P Squared

a great unrecorded history
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Nidoking, Drowzee
Feraligatr, Umbreon
Flygon, Dusclops
Mismagius, Bastiodon
Scrafty, Cobalion

Stratos

Banned deucer.
wow you're gonna have a lot of data to compile :O

i have so many faves and unfaves from each gen that it's hard to pick one but:

Muk, Pikachu
Tyranitar, Miltank
Sableye, Ninjask
Gliscor, Chatot
Golurk, Alomomola

the amount of pokemon i had to cull from this list is depressing :(

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Starmie, Tentacool
Chinchou, Snubbull
Surskit, Grovyle
Dialga, Luxray
Thundurus, Ferrothorn

Gen 1: I loved Starmie as a kid- BoltBeam coverage was just so amazing. Tentacool because it's annoying in RSE.
Gen 2: Chinchou <3. Didn't really have a least favorite, but Snubbull has a bad sprite.
Gen 3: Bug/Water is just a cool typing, and Surskit is cute. Grovyle just looks bad :(
Gen 4: Steel/Dragon is a cool typing too. Luxray is just annoying (seriously stop being so bulky).
Gen 5: Thundurus is a badass. fuk ferro

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Gen 1: Mewtwo, Parasect. Ugh Gen you've made me hate Parasect forever
Gen 2: Ho-Oh, Meganium. I loved a lot of mons this gen. It was hard to pick both the winner and the loser. Meganium was annoying in Emerald BT with Leech Seed/Sub/DT so...yeah...
Gen 3: Latias, Luvdisc. Same as above really. I can't find any Pkmn I'd hate from this gen but Luvdisc might be one idk.
Gen 4: Giratina-O, Grotle. Still my favorite mon <3. Grotle sux
Gen 5: Kyurem-B, Unfezant. You have no idea how disappointed I was when I saw that Kyurem-B's movepool blew. Unfezant is a huge stepdown from every other bird Pkmn.

Yes I love Ubers.

Alakazam - Nidoran (M) (I would have chosen Zubat instead of Nidoran except that Zubat holds a special place in my Pokemon heart for being my first shiny (in XD of all games))
Scizor - Ledian (Scizor is the epitome of bad ass)
Metagross - Barboach (I really really really liked Steven so I pretty much developed a fetish for steel Pokemon)
Lucario - Electivire (Electabuzz went from a cool ass looking Pokemon to this?)
Krookodile - Heatmor (I've barely played Gen V so idk)

Gen1: Diglett or Tangela, Cloyster
Gen2: Umbreon and Celebi, Can't think of anything here, Gen2 is just too flawless. But, if I must, Dunsparce or Shuckle.
Gen3: Kyogre or Roselia, Claydol
Gen4: Roserade or Finneon, Probopass
Gen5: Musharna , Kyurem

Note: I chose mine purely on taste. I tend to like cute mons... I never made an RBY walkthrough without my beloved Diglett or Tangela, they are both too flawless not to use. Cloyster is just too... vaginal for a gay guy not to hate, just putting that out there. I couldn't choose between Umbreon and Celebi, because they're both my #1 fav mon(s), and SHuckle and Dunsparce just because I cannot stand the damn memes. You might realize, Grass is my fav type. I did not choose Zubat because Crobat is one of the best mons ever.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gen1: Arcanine, Jynx (I really don't hate any pokemon from gen 1)
Gen2: Dunsparce, Aipom (My favorites from Gen 2 are Dunsparce, Wobuffet, Sudowoodo, Shuckle, but not Unown fuck that)
Gen3: Flygon, Salamence (Salamence has stiff competition in Lati@s, Luvdisc, Kecleon, and many more, but there really was no choice here)
Gen4: Lucario, UxieMespritAzelf (Though listing Ambipom would have been funny)
Gen5: Braviary, Scrafty (This is the HARDEST decision, what with shit ugly contenders like Swoobat, Conkeldurr, Sigilyph, Garbodor, Alomola, Beartic, Druddigon, the monkeys, the musketeers, and the genies)

Snorlax, Mr. Mime
Suicune, Tyranitar
Blaziken, Mawile
Lucario, Phione
Chandelure, Sawk

ttar looks too dumpy for the beast it's supposed to be, and i generally hate stuff that has no point to them and/or is humanlike (sans Gallade). Chandelure and Snorlax probably couldn't play quiddich though.

Mewtwo, Pikachu
Skarmory, Igglybuff
Flygon, Plusle
Dialga, Hippopotas
Volcarona, Gurdurr

I have to comment on Igglybuff.. it is very dull, and bald, and red-eyed and kind of creepily simplistic. Never found it cute in the slightest, and overall I don't really go for cutes much anyway. Go dragons, legends, birds, and bugs!

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Articuno - Mr.Mime
Espeon - Aipom
Absol - Slaking
Glaceon - Magmortar
Haxorus - Cofagrigus

Dratini, Voltorb
Lugia, Snubull
Jirachi, Exploud
Gallade, Burmy
Galvantula, Garbordor

Hard, since I love way too many mons equally p_p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)