SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Datamine General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press Y while checking a Pokemon's stat. Changes the little chart on the top screen to show its EVs.
On the demo version, I don't see any numbers associated with the EV graph, it's purely a visual representation. His Speed is sparkling though so I assume that means it's maxed? Still, I feel like we need exact numbers or else we still need to manually track it on a notepad or something for the more precise EV spreads.

About the whole ally Pokémon thing, can wild Pokémon call allies from the very beginning of the game, or only after a certain story point? Also, can any wild Pokémon call allies (barring legendaries, of course)?

About the whole ally Pokémon thing, can wild Pokémon call allies from the very beginning of the game, or only after a certain story point? Also, can any wild Pokémon call allies (barring legendaries, of course)?
They're all able to call for allies post Totem-Gumshoos/Raticate. There's a single use item that increases the chance for them to call allies(Costs 300p). Apparently it works throughout the entire battle so it's basically an improved method of chaining.

They're all able to call for allies post Totem-Gumshoos/Raticate. There's a single use item that increases the chance for them to call allies(Costs 300p). Apparently it works throughout the entire battle so it's basically an improved method of chaining.
And also a very good method for EV Training.

Ooh, nice. I already knew about the Orb, but I'm happy to find out that they're so cheap. I've heard money isn't that hard to gain, not sure if that's still true or not.

Not sure how good -most- of them will be. They're rather frail and their stats are quite min/maxed...
On the other hand, Tapu Koko+Xurkitree sounds absolutely horrifying.
Yeah, I have to agree with you there. It can go either way. Some of them will be a threat, though.

I'm looking at you Kartana, Pheramosa and Xurkitree

You can chain wild dittos too for high ivs from what people have been saying. Would you guys say this is better or worse than Gen 6's method of getting this stuff?

You can chain wild dittos too for high ivs from what people have been saying. Would you guys say this is better or worse than Gen 6's method of getting this stuff?
I'd say better, since you can keep to a single battle rather than multiple and there's a chance you accidently ruined your chain by accidently messing up on circle pad inputs.. trust me I've done it.

I'd imagine worse, since I assume there's no way to see the IVs without catching one and you have to wait to build a chain. Do you still have to get the number of Pokémon in a battle down to one to catch it?

Thank you for the list and explaining that Alolan Dugtrio question I had earlier. Has anyone reported acquiring G1/G3 starters with QR codes, or is this all we know of for now?
This is it. Also to be more accurate its "Island Scanning" but you use it by using QR Scanning.

It is worth noting that there might be more to the QR scanner itself. The promotional art for it has you scanning QR codes on products and getting Medicahm & Dunsparce. Maybe you can use the scanner to get pokemon as like mystery gifts or something.

This is it. Also to be more accurate its "Island Scanning" but you use it by using QR Scanning.

It is worth noting that there might be more to the QR scanner itself. The promotional art for it has you scanning QR codes on products and getting Medicahm & Dunsparce. Maybe you can use the scanner to get pokemon as like mystery gifts or something.
You can get events with scanning qr codes. In fact people with Japanese 3ds and games can download a magearna by scanning qr codes they got during the volcanion movie. It's a shared qr code so anyone with a Japanese 3ds can download it if they can find the qr code.

Do you only use one Adrenaline Orb per battle or do you have to use multiple?

Repeating since I think that this is something everyone would benefit from knowing:

Has anyone tested whether Synchronize works to guarantee the nature for a gift or Mystery Gift Pokemon in these games? I ask because it worked on the Cosplay Pikachu and story Lati@s in ORAS, and I suspect that this may have been something that came from these games. It should be testable on the demo Ash Greninja since it's received from the delivery person, and the Abra line is found in Alola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)