SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Lunala is sitting in the corner crying right now. Calyrex's Shadow Rider form looks like a decent offensive check to Zacian.

(Nah, in fairness Shadow Shield will still be good.)

LMAO regieleki casually becoming the fastest mon in the entire game. Say hello to one of the best revenge killers in the whole game if they give this mon bolt/beam coverage.

Real talk you can just slap a specs on this thing and go nuts, especially if it gets volt switch (if that ability actually boost electric type moves.. say hello to your new genesect..). Hopefully it doesn't get priority of its own but I'm calling extreme speed in its movepool.

Birds are trash, specially Moltres, that spread doesnt acomplish anything, i'm still trying to figure out how that think is even gonna do damage. Zapdos is nuts, but Zapdos has been nuts since generation 1, no surprise there.
With Berserk, Agility, and potentially Nasty Plot, this thing has a bonkers setup game.
Not confident it'll meet the OU standard though.

LMAO regieleki casually becoming the fastest mon in the entire game. Say hello to one of the best revenge killers in the whole game if they give this mon bolt/beam coverage.

Real talk you can just slap a specs on this thing and go nuts, especially if it gets volt switch (if that ability actually boost electric type moves.. say hello to your new genesect..). Hopefully it doesn't get priority of its own but I'm calling extreme speed in its movepool.
How does this thing compare to a mon with dual steel bug stab, 800+ attack and special attack, one of the best movepools in the entire game and +2 priority that can kill.

With Berserk, Agility, and potentially Nasty Plot, this thing has a bonkers setup game.
Berserk and Nasty Plot are redundant since we don't even know that is the +3 needed for, so Berserk couldn't be more circumstantial. Also, Agility and NP also means no Roost. I can't see this thing doing shit, I hope im wrong, but i doubt it.

Are we thinking Ice rider is too strong for OU? 680 BST sounds scary but being that slow with a ton of weaknesses might make it manageable.
165 atk, no item lock, a signature physical ice move, insane bulk, and moxie
no
(g7) kyub but with a reliable ice move is enough grounds already

(also idk why people are saying ice horse is bad; the sheer stat spread makes it seem real good lol)

honestly

im still skeptical

base calyrex is too bizarrely weak and there are no regis other than gigas with above 80 hp
I mean, if it had base 100 in each stat it would basically be Celebi....

also,

252 Atk Life Orb Landorus-Therian Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 185-218 (45.7 - 53.9%) -- 43% chance to 2HKO

Ice horse might be UU at best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)