SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword & Shield Pre-Release SPOILERS - Check Post 2!

I spy, with my little eye...

ANOTHER FUCKING FURRY BAIT STARTER
Can't be furry with no fur :P

It looks kinda funny. I picture it as the kind of Pokémon that laughs when the target fails to beat it.

(Also, I can see the rumored spy motif on it. It's as if it were wearing a tuxedo)

Sobble goes from permanently sad, to emo, to "this will be the last time you see me".

The five-toed hands give me an "uncanny valley" vibe though.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm calling fake on The Meowth Evo and Grookey 3. They seem to have lots of Jpeg static/fuzz.

Edit: Zoomed in on Sobble 3. Either I have no idea what I'm doing or its half Jpeg fuzz.

A lower body looks like pants, higher body looks like a tuxedo, the leak suggesting a spy theme...
Which is what the Affleck Leak stated (same with Grookey’s final Evo) but that info’s been around since May and is the, as of now, only confirmed leak so far. so still take it with a grain of salt

A lower body looks like pants, higher body looks like a tuxedo, the leak suggesting a spy theme...
I’m not saying that it’s not a spy theme. I get the blackness and sleek/smugness give off a spy vibe, but the the fins dropping down and super skinny body look way too much like woman than a chameleon/

I’m not saying that it’s not a spy theme. I get the blackness and sleek/smugness give off a spy vibe, but the the fins dropping down and super skinny body look way too much like woman than a chameleon/
Eh... not really seeing the feminine part in it. I guess it's oddly skinny compared to its pre-evos, but apart from that...

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
*Looks below*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 68, Guests: 1085)
I won't do a whole "should I look or not" skit, I'll just come out and say I looked. So some quick initial thoughts:

1. No Scorbunny stuff yet?
WELP, looks like GF lied to us. Apparently Grookey's stick DOES become an important part of its design. Like, lying to us doesn't keep the secret better it just makes it annoying and us not wanting to trust you.

Don't really know what to think. Looks a bit bland to me, like I'm barely getting anything from it let alone a spy theme (though I do want to play the Pink Panther theme now for some reason). BTW is it wearing a cape?

4. Galarian Meowth: :blobastonished:
Everyone talking about whether Sobble 3 is the furry bait, have you seen the face of fox2?

Now, it's not the Purple Thing I have anything to say about, but rather the Dex. Why does it say "N degrees"?

Gee, no wonder why its able to carry its leek with one hand when it evolves, having to drag something that big on your back must be terribly painful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)