NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 The Trilogy SIGNUPS

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Mechanics:
1. Alignments will be randed. There will be two alignments, Town and Mafia.
1a. If the setup has an odd number, the setup will contain of only Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goons. Depending on the setup, the setup may contain 1 Vengeful Goon, with the rest being Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goons.

2. Ratios will be the following.
9p: 6 VTs vs. 3 Mafia Goons
10p: 7 VTs vs. 2 Mafia Goons + 1 Vengeful Goon
11p: 7 VTs vs 4 Mafia Goons
12p: 8 VTs vs 3 Mafia Goons + 1 Vengeful Goon
13p: 8 VTs vs 5 Mafia Goons
14p: 9 VTs vs 4 Mafia Goons + 1 Vengeful Goon
15p: 9 VTs vs 6 Mafia Goons 10 VTs vs 4 Mafia Goons + 1 Vengeful Goon
16p: 11 VTs vs 4 Mafia Goons + 1 Vengeful Goon
17p: 12 VTs vs 3 Mafia Goons + 2 Vengeful Goons
18p: 12 VTs vs 6 Mafia Goons
19p: 13 VTs vs 5 Mafia Goons + 1 Vengeful Goons
20p: 14 VTs vs 4 Mafia Goons + 2 Vengeful Goons
21p: 14 VTs vs 7 Mafia Goons
22p: 15 VTs + 6 Mafia Goons + 1 Vengeful Goon
23p: 16 VTs vs 5 Mafia Goons + 2 Vengeful Goons
24p: 16 VTs vs 8 Mafia Goons

3. The game is Nightless. Deadlines will be 48 hour day cycles, starting at 5 PM PST.
4. Before the game starts, mafia will have 12 hours to elect a townie to be the gunbearer. That player has until deadline runs out to shoot another player. The gunbearer does this by typing Shoot: Player with bold and preferably tag me to resolve, then the new deadline will be 48 hours from that post rounded up to the nearest hour. If the gunbearer hits scum, they keep the gun. However, if the gunbearer shoots a Vengeful Goon, the gunbearer dies too. If the gunbearer hits town, the gunbearer dies and the targeted townie becomes the new gunbearer.
5. If the gunbearer does not shoot by deadline, they die and the mafia pick a new gunbearer.
6. The gunbearer is always announced and confirmed as innocent.

The Town win condition is as follows: "You win when the Town has eliminated all threats, or when nothing can prevent the same from happening.."
The Mafia win condition is as follows: "You win when the Mafia have achieved parity with the Town."

Rules:
1. No outside contact, not during night phase, day phase, when you're dead, and don't talk to alive players if you're dead
2. Don't talk during the night in the topic.
3. Don't copypaste or quote your role PM/results.
4. Do not edit or delete your posts.
5. Deadlines will be 48 hour day cycles, starting at 5 PM PST. After a gunbearer shoots, the new deadline will be 48 hours from that post rounded up to the nearest hour.
6. Please post at least 5 times a day phase. Prods happen after 24h. If applicable, you will be subbed out if you do not post an entire day phase unless for good reason.
7. Mafia has daytalk.

Remember to be a decent player to your fellow players, I don't want to step in for toxicity :blobthumbsup:

Signups (19/?):
1. Celever
2. Ehmcee
3. Duskfall98
4. realiti
5. HydrogenHydreigon
6. pulsar512b
7. ChadMD
8. Thunder~BALLZ
9. master oden
10. Lady Salamence
11. skippergamez
12. Aura Guardian
13. ZippyDoo200
14. psypsypsypsypsythe
15. Flyhn
16. CaffeineBoost
17. Texas Cloverleaf
18. Whydon
19. Clouds

Last edited:
I'm illiterate what does this mean
No night phases. The amount of town and mafia depends on how many players join. One player has the gun each day and can target somebody. If they target town, the player dies and the targeted town gets the gun. If they target mafia, the mafia member dies and the player with the gun keeps the gun for the next day. If they target vengeful mafia, both players die and mafia chooses the new gunbearer.

No night phases. The amount of town and mafia depends on how many players join. One player has the gun each day and can target somebody. If they target town, the player dies and the targeted town gets the gun. If they target mafia, the mafia member dies and the player with the gun keeps the gun for the next day. If they target vengeful mafia, both players die and mafia chooses the new gunbearer.
Misinformation simulator 2023

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.
@Celever
Duskfall98
realiti
HydrogenHydreigon
pulsar512b
ChadMD
Thunder~BALLZ
master oden
Lady Salamence
skippergamez
Aura Guardian

Shall we place a wager on this game? If your countries law's allow it, let us indulge.

$5 bet in.

Each better can /guess the wolf team once per game. If the better is on the winning team, then they are qualified to receive the payout. The players who have the most correct guesses will split the payout between themselves. (ie: the wolves just have to win)

I have recently come into lots of money. I will front the money for any player who wishes to bet but cannot.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
@Celever
Duskfall98
realiti
HydrogenHydreigon
pulsar512b
ChadMD
Thunder~BALLZ
master oden
Lady Salamence
skippergamez
Aura Guardian

Shall we place a wager on this game? If your countries law's allow it, let us indulge.

$5 bet in.

Each better can /guess the wolf team once per game. If the better is on the winning team, then they are qualified to receive the payout. The players who have the most correct guesses will split the payout between themselves. (ie: the wolves just have to win)

I have recently come into lots of money. I will front the money for any player who wishes to bet but cannot.
ill think about its definitely tempting and i have the cash lying around from some tutoring gigs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)