Post your searing hot takes

The Mind Electric

Calming if you look at it right.
I occasionally pull up Twitter because it hosts a bunch of my favorite artists now due to a certain decision made by Tumblr in 2018, but I almost never use it outside of that. The restrictive character limit systematically destroys good conversation about literally anything, and it's basically just an anger factory. Not a good way to waste my time.

2013 Hero Factory (Brain Attack) actually has some of the best designs for the protagonists as well as the antagonists (the two exceptions are Bruizer and Bulk, but I guess you can carve a valid argument for both being good design-wise so uh yeah). To me, 2013 Hero Factory (Brain Attack) will forever stand out to me as easily the best Hero Factory subtheme.

On the other hand, Nex and Stringer not getting a Brain Attack variant is extremely disappointing.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
the chain is fleetwood macs most overrated song

dont get me wrong i love the chain but i feel like it is like THE fleetwood mac song (or tied with go your own way) and i feel like their discography has so much more that people arent seeing

its probably my 9th favorite song from rumours

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 12)