SM UU Prankster After You Doubles UU team

Hi! I'm Six, and this is my team gimmick.

I found an idea for a hypothetical Prankster After You team that can give any pokemon free priority (not blocked by Psychic Terrain, I've found) on the interwebs and decided to try it out. The idea is that your prankster mon (Klefki for me) protects, and then a tank (I chose Cofagrigus because it has the moveset I need, and Smeargle isn't tanky) uses Role Play, gaining Prankster. The Klefki now either uses a status move to try to trigger the Eject button or just switches out.
Now you send in the slow dual sweeper (Sylveon) and Prankster After You the enemy to death. (after you is a status move that makes the target use their move immediately after they get afteryoued. (I made a verb! YAAAAAAY))

Here's the golden 3:

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Heal Bell
- Wish

Hyper voice is the only move I use, and Heal Bell and Wish are for quick switch-in support.

Cofagrigus @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Role Play
- After You
- Destiny Bond
- Rest

Prankster destiny bond is pretty good, I guess... The RestoChesto is for recovery, I've found it's better than leftovers, as it is more resistant to Knock Off. No sleep talk because an accidental Role Play will ruin my whole strat.

Klefki @ Eject Button
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Magic Coat
- Protect
- Thunder Wave

Standard Klefki, only needed for the Prankster.

Aaaaaaand these two are the infamous beat up justified strat, as backup. Not as effective, as probably Sylveon and Coffy have died by now and beat up does less.

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spore
- Beat Up
- Tailwind
- Protect

Terrakion @ Assault Vest
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- Rock Slide

This one cuz I like ambipom, okay? Don't judge. Can be used with klefki to clean up lategame, although I have rarely done it.

Ambipom @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Last Resort

All legitimate criticizm citicism criticiszm criticism is appreciated, this team is a gimmick and not all that effective when sylveon encounters a tank that resists or just a decently tanky sweeper that one shots it.

This team is just a strategy! Sure, I have tested it, used it, and are thinking of breeding it into my game, but all the pokemon here are replaceable except maybe Coffy, unless anyone finds a better one that knows After You and Role Play. AGAIN: ALL OF THESE POKEMON ARE REPLACEABLE IF THERE'S A BETTER OPTION!

Alright I hope this makes your day or whatever peace out

-Six

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)