Crews corbin 3 stars
Usos vs Hype Bros 2.25 stars
Usos Vs Slyno 3 stars
Bray Wyatt vs Kane 1 star
Ambrose vs Styles 4 stars
Miz Vs Ziggler 2.5 stars

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have differing opinions

Womens 6-pack: 2.5 stars - nothing too special, but a victim of format. bit of a spot fest, the constant rollouts were retarded. no one came off as particularly weak, alexa bliss came off especially strong, decent match overall. also an absolutely terrible botch on a headscissors over the top rope

usos vs hype bros: 3 stars - the more technically solid of the tag matches, the correct duration for what it was with an excellent finish. enjoyable watch

usos vs slater+rhyno: 3.5 stars - not as nice to watch from a technical standpoint but a fulfilling payoff to the slater narrative. the usos come off very compelling with their switch to heel and slater gets credibility after the two inverted jumping cutters. good development

bray wyatt v kane: 2.5 stars - had low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. bought into the psychology of two monster men beating the shit out of each other. most importantly for bray, kane came off as very strong after he reversed sister abigail into a chokeslam. the win gets a big of legitimacy from kane looking like a threat. became a good watch by the end

mix v ziggler: 4.5 stars - loved loved loved loved the story telling and ring psychology. super compelling wrestling, great overarching narrative from the miz's standpoint, great technical wrestling from both. didn't like the finish, maryse could have played a better role, but a great match overall

dean vs AJ: 4 stars - I really don't like dean ambrose. i hate most of his moves, i've not bought him as a character, i think he's goofy as all hell. I really liked him in this match. for whatever reason paired with AJ some of his stupid moves looked legitimate and I REALLY bought his unpredictability with the way he responded to the calf crusher by smashing aj's head into the mat. that didn't excuse his other flaws such as the running foot step turnbuckle thing and his goofy character, but it wasn't a detriment this time. AJ was great as usual, just not quite excellent this time. the finish deserved a bit of a better payoff, but that's the set up for their ongoing feud. A good match overall and good set up for the next leg of the feud

I have differing opinions

Womens 6-pack: 2.5 stars - nothing too special, but a victim of format. bit of a spot fest, the constant rollouts were retarded. no one came off as particularly weak, alexa bliss came off especially strong, decent match overall. also an absolutely terrible botch on a headscissors over the top rope

usos vs hype bros: 3 stars - the more technically solid of the tag matches, the correct duration for what it was with an excellent finish. enjoyable watch

usos vs slater+rhyno: 3.5 stars - not as nice to watch from a technical standpoint but a fulfilling payoff to the slater narrative. the usos come off very compelling with their switch to heel and slater gets credibility after the two inverted jumping cutters. good development

bray wyatt v kane: 2.5 stars - had low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. bought into the psychology of two monster men beating the shit out of each other. most importantly for bray, kane came off as very strong after he reversed sister abigail into a chokeslam. the win gets a big of legitimacy from kane looking like a threat. became a good watch by the end

mix v ziggler: 4.5 stars - loved loved loved loved the story telling and ring psychology. super compelling wrestling, great overarching narrative from the miz's standpoint, great technical wrestling from both. didn't like the finish, maryse could have played a better role, but a great match overall

dean vs AJ: 4 stars - I really don't like dean ambrose. i hate most of his moves, i've not bought him as a character, i think he's goofy as all hell. I really liked him in this match. for whatever reason paired with AJ some of his stupid moves looked legitimate and I REALLY bought his unpredictability with the way he responded to the calf crusher by smashing aj's head into the mat. that didn't excuse his other flaws such as the running foot step turnbuckle thing and his goofy character, but it wasn't a detriment this time. AJ was great as usual, just not quite excellent this time. the finish deserved a bit of a better payoff, but that's the set up for their ongoing feud. A good match overall and good set up for the next leg of the feud
I could agree with this, and who would've thought Miz and Ziggler would've stolen the show?

Vancouver Victini's, for real man just use the edit feature and stop double posting please...

In other news my match list in my signature has been updated with about 6 matches for anyone that is interested.

I'm the only one who is hyped for Rusev vs Roman Reigns? I mean, his superman push is over, he doesn't look as strong as before and he's now "Making it Reign" in the midcard.

TheEaterOfBergs

Pro Wrestling is the Best in the World.
Clash Of Champions is looking like it's gonna be a good show. I'm hype for the Main Event, Just cause I wanna see who runs in during the match. Will it be Hunter? Jericho? or Both? We'll see Sunday.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Jericho shouldn't be getting any title shots. The only title shot he should be getting would be for the tag titles with Owens. That's it. As of now he's a lot better when feuding over story issues or just having good matches with people (like he hopefully will with Zayn). Yeah his matches with AJ weren't the greatest but I'm confident that he can still do something decent.

Jericho shouldn't be getting any title shots. The only title shot he should be getting would be for the tag titles with Owens. That's it. As of now he's a lot better when feuding over story issues or just having good matches with people (like he hopefully will with Zayn). Yeah his matches with AJ weren't the greatest but I'm confident that he can still do something decent.
I really disagree with you. I Believe that jericho has another run in him and he can put some peoplle like neville over

TheEaterOfBergs

Pro Wrestling is the Best in the World.
I'm pretty hype for No Mercy, Cena/Ambrose/Styles is gonna be a good match and I'm excited for The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler. That match is gonna be interesting to watch to see if Ziggles stays or does officially leave since his Contract is up soon.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The List of Jericho is certainly the funniest part of WWE right now, and I guess Jericho in general. Looking at the company from a serious perspective though, the Miz/Dolph feud is absolutely my favourite thing going on. Not only has Miz's character work been completely on point, but his in-ring work has actually improved. He's still not a technical mastermind by any means but he's improved to the point where you don't get distracted by how sloppy they are, which has always been a concern of mine for shitty heels. There's a difference between being worked because of the use of certain tactics and being bored and frustrated because what you're watching is sleep-inducing. It's overall great television right now, and personally, I actually want to see Dolph lose because I want the Miz to hold that title for a long time, but also I don't want to see Dolph go on another shitty IC run. Maybe retirement will be good for him after all.

The dynamic between Styles/Cena/Ambrosehas also been fun for me because Cena has been taking a very no-nonsense approach to the feud but also not playing it up as typical righteous Cena would. He's just frustrated with Styles and Ambrose and is willing to beat the shit out of both of them for the title he so desperately wants one more time. I still want Styles to retain overall, but I'm excited for No Mercy. It's gonna be a fun show.

What if there was a viability ranking for WWE? This would be an interesting way to keep track of who are the top players of the company and who are the worst.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)