Propane Depot Explosion in Toronto

My brother told me about this just now, apparently someone on a forum he was on claimed they woke up thinking it was day due to the huge red glow, but nobody believed him until it was put on cnn.com
Pretty scary...

That was really terrible to look at. The girl's scream in the first vid...was slightly overwhelming. I hope things turn out good.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this was pretty fucking close to my house

its fucking scary is what it is...im no more than a 10-15 minute drive from the site...yeesh.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Holy shit that explosion is fucking awesome D= I would have loved being in the place the second video's guy was in.

What a shame the firefighter died, though.

Just so every one knows the fire fighter that die died of a heart attack on the scene. The explosion or fire did not claim his life. It still blows though.

I live in america, and the news network only worries about ratings. Things like this are more interesting than most of the stuff they put on the news anyway.

Sad thing that stuff like this happens. Hope that missing person is found.

That's scary - I plan on moving to Toronto.

What I find odd is that the people in all of those videos were relatively calm given the circumstances. Like really, I'd probably have pissed my pants out of fear of a terrorist bombing or something. To think they were actually bold enough to go outside and film it too.

that's because most of the news networks here in Canada are almost always about the people, it's not about what happened and who is the blame for it and bring fear. It's about what the fuck are we going to do now.

Hell, probably the only problem in Toronto is teenagers trying to be wiggers, seriously.

Damn that explosion looked massive. Looks like a lot of lives got saved thankfully. That could have been a huge tragedy...

It affected a lot of people, even outside of the area. I had to take somewhat of a detour due to the closing of Highway 401.

Also, an additional (unidentified at the time I found out) body was found at the scene, bringing the death toll up to two. I'm relaying this information (late) for those who's still interested.

That's horrible. Luckily it hasn't killed many people, seemed most of them evacuated in time.

First an insane man cuts of some guys head on a Greyhound, now a propane depot explodes in Toronto. What's next?

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That's horrible. Luckily it hasn't killed many people, seemed most of them evacuated in time.

First an insane man cuts of some guys head on a Greyhound, now a propane depot explodes in Toronto. What's next?
Next was when some idiots tried to jump some cops and a police office shot and killed one.

Well with the circumstances, a lot more people could have potentially died as well, so at the very least it's a good thing that people acted quickly. Here in the U.S. I doubt that people would have taken it half as well.

Well with the circumstances, a lot more people could have potentially died as well, so at the very least it's a good thing that people acted quickly. Here in the U.S. I doubt that people would have taken it half as well.
That's true. It could have been a lot worse but it wasn't.

I live in Mississauga and my dad works at the Toronto Airport. I'm pretty sure he heard it because he goes to work 4 in the morning. It's pretty frightening news.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)