Project PU Battle of the Week V3: Week 11 Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim

The Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Nice games, Grim. :-) 2-1 overall, with 3-0 first game, 2-0 second game due to a freeze lol, and 0-1 against GrimStall.

First game, CB Throh put in some work. I mispredicted its Knock Off when I thought Storm Throw, so Misdreavus ate it hard. I also liked the Expert Belt bluff toward the end lol.

That ice beam freeze just shouldn't have happened during the second game. BTW, Rain is super hard to counter with sand - multiple rain setters > 1 measly Hippo. If you misplay even once, Sand loses.

During that last game against Grim's Stall, I thought he'd lead with Bullet Seed Torterra thinking I was going to lead with Golem, so I didn't get to use WP at all (which hurt me pretty badly in the end). There was also a roll on LO Ninetales Fire Blast vs +1 Sdef Duosion that left it with 3%. CC Eviolite Monferno came through in the end to take Rotom-F's Tbolt and KO'd with CC.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Vote:
Deej Dy 5
Sir Kay 3
Aladdyn
Magnemite
Kingler12345 1
Raiza 4

Last edited:
kingler12345 because i want an actual excuse to build a good team zzzzz

o if that's not accepted, deej dy or whoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)