Project [PU] Battle of The Week [Week 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Posting for dell
[19:56:37] @Anty: hi dell, will are you going to play wdm for botw? :o
[19:56:56] #Dell: you guys picked a bad time honestly
[19:57:25] @Anty: o, finals?
[19:57:28] #Dell: since we're pretty busy this month in regards to preparations for exams, work, and holidays
[19:57:31] #Dell: ~_~
[19:57:32] @Anty: i c
[19:57:41] @Anty: that sucks "/
[19:57:46] #Dell: like
[19:57:47] @Anty: gl with exams though
[19:57:56] #Dell: we can totally play sometime next month though
[19:58:13] @Anty: there is no rush
[19:58:52] #Dell: feel free to relay this to the thread
[19:59:11] @Anty: ok, they are voting on week two no
[19:59:13] @Anty: now*
[19:59:14] #Dell: i don't want to get anyone's hopes up, which is why I'll still try to make this happen
[19:59:24] maxiag: asdasd
[19:59:27] #Dell: but we're just going to have to postpone it

tl;dr dell and wdm have exams so cant play till a while

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Magnemite vs Mistress Remilia

Sorry TRC but although you tied with her I did a coinflip ): I would of added another day but it's already Sunday so...

you two battle :D
Make sure to post the replay! You're both always in the PU room so no excuses!

rip the dream ;_;

actually i think you should settle ties (at least from now on) by who got more votes in the initial voting, as it makes a lot more sense than a coinflip lol

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
rip the dream ;_;

actually i think you should settle ties (at least from now on) by who got more votes in the initial voting, as it makes a lot more sense than a coinflip lol
I can either do it by that or just pick the person who got voted first out of the two since there is a slight chance that might be a tie as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)