Project PU Media Thread

Got work so I can't make a thumbnail prob until the weekend but anyways, here's a long overdue Pokemon Scarlet and Violet PU Showdown Live using Squawkabilly! Hope you all enjoy the video. If you celebrate Thanksgiving today, I hope you have a good one. If you don't, I hope you have or are having a good day. Sub goal soon of 550 on the way. Let's see if we can do!

nada e ninguem

formerly Kyuss
is a Tiering Contributor
Didn't record the first 2 games, but did record Game 3 of PULT finals:

kinda off topic, but to explain my late game missplays, besides completely forgetting about Ambipom being Knock Off'd, there was a scenario where I needed it as fodder for Bellibolt to come in freely into Zoroark, as asa needed a max roll from this range. I couldn't sacrifice Florges later if Tauros was still in play, so i thought about the possibilities:
  1. Close Combat/Aqua Jet, would allow Glowbro to come freely
  2. Wave Crash would do huge damage but the recoil would be just what i needed and Slowbro would be able to regenerate
  3. Earthquake, which I didn't expect because it was a roll to kill Bellibolt and allow Florges to come freely right after, but then the game would be decided by rows, 50/50s and speed ties
After Earthquake there were 2 possible outcomes:
  1. Earthquake again, possibly expecting Ambipom, but allowing Florges to come in, then it either needed Aqua Jet or to win a speedtie to put Florges in range of Zoroark and to get the right roll on Bellibolt. More unlikely to win.
  2. Switching to Zoroark expecting my Ambipom sack and keeping momentum, Sucker Punch + Aqua Jet or Moonblast would be enough to pick Florges and give asa way better chances to win late game with Earthquake.

It was my worst case scenario, but fortunately, I called for asa's worst case scenario that would be me rightly predicting that attempt to save Tauros there and it ultimately paid out. In the end it was kind of better to forget (altho, ngl, i was planning on sacking first but seeking for a opportunity to Fake Out). Really intense endgame that could have gone either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)