Tournament PU Seeded Tournament [won by PILZ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
explanation and OP stolen from here

Standard rules apply:
  • This will be a single elimination, best of 3 tournament.
  • All games will be played in the current SM PU metagame, following all standard clauses.
  • Standard tournament rules apply.
  • If any bans or tier shifts occur they will take place during the next round.
Everyone who wishes to join the tour will post in this thread, and from there a ranking team consisting of myself and whoever on the council is around when we need to do the rankings will rank the players based on the information we have of them. We will try to eliminate bias as much as possible, and have a diverse set of opinions based on both tournament results and overall skill judgements.

In this thread you can either just simply post "in" if you feel that we know about your accomplishments in pu tours / other things we should know, but if you feel we don't really have too much information on you post some accomplishments and other things that you feel could come in handy for us when we get around to ranking the players.

Also if you are a newer player don't feel like you shouldn't sign up, as we will rank you with other players of your calibur and you will have a chance to make a name for yourself as you will be playing some of the better and well known PU players right from the start. Seeding is a great opportunity for lesser known players to make an upset with very little risk since you're not expected to win by design, so if you're a newer player, I hope you try to get in on this action.

DO NOT PM ME ASKING TO RANK YOU HIGHER / COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR RANK ONCE THEY ARE POSTED
ALSO THIS IS NOT A PART OF THE PU CIRCUIT

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you.

Signups will stay up till Thursday January 31st or until we reach 96 players. Round 1 will start the following Sunday for more regular round start/end times, giving us enough time to rank everyone. Because of the seedings substitutions will not be possible and a signup cap is necessary, but if we get a massive response then I'll widen it to 128 players.
e: 88 signups in <12 hours? We're going to 128

and I'm in btw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)