Tournament Random Battles Classic Open - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
4Ever_Yt Hey, what times are you avalible? My life is very unpridictable and I don't check the fourms too often, though i do daily. If prefered i can contact on discord aswell. My timezone is PST

MaswoodShaheb

Hilariously derailing one liner
is a Pre-Contributor
4Ever_Yt Hey, what times are you avalible? My life is very unpridictable and I don't check the fourms too often, though i do daily. If prefered i can contact on discord aswell. My timezone is PST
Please schedule on their smogon walls and not on this thread. If you are unsure as to how to schedule, follow this guide.

What should I do if my nickname on Showdown is not the nickname on the smogon? Venik777
Inform your opponent of your actual nickname on Showdown on their smogon walls before playing your match.

sharpclaw

is a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
Random Battle Lead
What is bye1 bye2...?
Byes are effectively "free" match-ups, determined randomly, when the number of participants in a tour doesn't fit evenly into a bracket. So these players automatically advance to week 2, unless a sub takes the place of the bye.

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
View attachment 339571
this you?

please don't deliberately faff about. you'll get the act call if it's deserved, which includes attempting to schedule within the actual time constraints of the week. you know better.
that's a legitimate attempt to schedule. yeah it looks like a 12 year old stole the keyboard in the middle of the sentence, but the essential information is there. between studying for finals and preparing to transfer to a new location at my job, i would prefer not to section out 45+ minutes for generation one through five random battles if i don't have to (for perspective, i'm writing this while on the toilet in between studying for finals and reading new protocols for my job). it's early enough in this week that i can plan around this bo5 next week, so my times are pretty flexible. if my opponent suddenly logs on again and is unavailable next week, i'll begrudgingly try to work something out. otherwise, this is a totally legitimate request for activity/for a substitute.

Since showdown is down for an unknown amount of time, what should we do in case it might take up the time for this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)