Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spirit Break
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

I wanted to get a fast sweeper on the team, someone who could set up and sweep while having alot of speed and thats what iron valiant is for. After a quark drive boost, iron valiant can outspeed almost all of ou with the exception of iron boulder.Fairy, fighting and ark is an excelent type combo and can only be fully resisted by very specific type combos like fire bug, poison fairy and bug poision and its overally a very helpfull pokemon to use in hyper offense.

:cinderace:
Cinderace (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Libero
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- U-turn
- Sucker Punch
- High Jump Kick

I needed a fire type but i also wanted a physicall attaker since i didnt want my team to be 5 special attackers to one physical attacker and the only pokemon i could find to match all these roles while also being suitable for hyper offense was cinderace.Cinderaceworks very well as a pivot with heavy duty boots which gives it the ability to not be affected by hazards, type change is very useful even though it is one time and its overall the best poekmon i could think of i also get stab sucker punch which is great because priority.

:serperior:
Serperior (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Tera Type: Stellar
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Tera Blast
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

This pokemon is here just for its sweeping capabilites.Serperior is avery fast pokemon and contrary leaf storm can do nasty damage.And if you run into a pokemon that resists leaf storm like corvinknight or skarmory you can use tera stellar to help you move around it because it is netural to everyting and super effective against tera pokemon.Leech seed and substitute is just there to stall in general while draning the opponent of as much hp as possible if my tera is already used up.

:walking wake:
Walking Wake @ Booster Energy
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Steel
Modest Nature
- Hydro Steam
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Flip Turn

I just wanted a water type to be honest.Walking wake is the best role for this i can find with its good attack and speed and overall diverse moves.A water type learning flamethrower can help it ko what it normally wouldnt do much against and flip turn is helpfull for getting switches while aslo doing damage at the same time.Tera steel is there to resist fairy and dragon while also countering other walking wakes and that 4x resist to water can stop rain sweepers like barraskewda.

:Ninetales-Alola:
Ninetales-Alola (M) @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
Tera Type: Water
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Ice Beam
- Moonblast
- Encore

The main screens setter.At first i ran dual screens grimsnarl but i use ninetales because its the only thing i can use to really hit pokemon like gliscor.Encore can open up opportunites for other pokemon like serperior or iron valiant to sweep and tera water is to get rid of that 4x steel weakness while also removing its fire weakeness and moonblast is there for more stab and ninetales is another dark resist against kingambit so thats good.

:glimmora:
Glimmora (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Toxic Debris
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Mortal Spin
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Sludge Wave

And the final member is Glimmora.I always struggled with hazards so it would be best to get a hazard remover like glimmora.Posioning from posion spikes plus serpeiors leech seed subsititute stalling plus rocks can drain an opponent of their hp.Mortal spin is for hazard removal and to posion pokemon that would be annoying like hattrenne.I didnt really need rock stab so i got earth power since i need something to hit poision types anyways.

Pokemon that i mainly struglle with is toxapex and sometimes galarian slowking.I dont struggle with slowking as much because i can bait them into use sludge bomb with tera poision valaint, set up a swords dance, and then one shot with a super effective knock off.

Last edited:

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I added some sprites for you, thanks for reposting with added description and team

j0nathan

formerly trainer_j0nathan
Cool Team!
One thing I'd think about:
Agility on Wake. Do you really need this? I think a nice utility Option would be Flip Turn. Another Idea I just had is to use Weather Ball (would become an Ice Type Move in Snow) so you'd have better Tools to beat Gliscor, Tusk etc. You could also just use Draco Meteor to dish out even more Damage.

im not too sure about weather ball or draco metoeor but flip turn would work better
Thanks ill editit to say slip turn instead

Cobalt Pink

formerly patboiii
I think a Blaziken can fit cinderaces role better since it can potent a sweep and thabks to screens you will have a handful of opportunities to set up.

I would also recommend specs on Wake since this teams lacks a bit in instant power which is not that advantageous for HO

While leech seed is not a bad option on Serp, I do believe more coverage or the utility of Glare would be more appreciated.

If youre already running so much special attack on Ninetails, then Blizzard would be better since HO doesnt allow for long games so the higher PP doesnt make that much of a difference and Blizzard is hitting 100% of the time thanks to snow warning.

Those would be some ideas from my side

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)