Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Solganium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 48 SpD / 208 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Earthquake
- Autotomize
- Swords Dance

With solganium Z and earth quake with autotomize and swords dance, this pokemon is a physical sweeper and with prism armor it adds a bit of defense

Lunala @ Lunalium Z
Ability: Shadow Shield
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 244 SpA / 12 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Moongeist Beam
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

Focus blast, despite missing alot, can sweep normal types And calm mind can help moongiest beam/menacing moonraze maelstrom sweep ghost/fighting types. it is a special sweeper that can sometimes withstand hits

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Overheat
- Toxic

With stealth rock, this can take a bit of health off of switch-ins. and precipice blades can easily sweep any electric type. Overheat is for grass types like Tapu bulu. and of course, toxic is to wear down opponents that dont know rest.

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Icy Wind
- Taunt

This Fast Special sweeper can sludge bomb pokemon that arent immune to poison moves. shadow ball, if outspeeding, can kill pokemon like marshadow with one hit.. if you dont outspeed, then Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike will easily one hit you.

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Toxic

With scald, it can take down fire types that arent primal groudon (Which is in all of the uber teams....)
And it can rest if it is very low on health and with sleep talk it can still attack while asleep. Toxic can wear down opponents while kyogre is asleep.

Kartana @ Choice Band
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Sacred Sword
- Smart Strike

(Warning: This will be a long one.) Leaf Blade is a strong STAB move after Kartana's sky-high Attack and Choice Band are factored in, taking down the likes of Toxapex, Gliscor, Tapu Bulu, and Clefable in two hits. The latter two are threatened by Smart Strike, but it just goes to show how risk-free Leaf Blade can be after Steel- and Flying-types are taken care of. Knock Off also hits very hard after a Choice Band boost, dealing big damage to Zapdos, Mega Latias, and Celesteela and removing Leftovers from walls, thus making Kartana's objective easier to accomplish. Knock Off notably allows Kartana to put defensive Landorus-T in the range of a 2HKO from Leaf Blade. Sacred Sword is an excellent tool for slashing through Steel-types such as Ferrothorn, Heatran, and opposing Kartana. Finally, Smart Strike provides solid neutral coverage alongside Kartana's other moves and takes care of the likes of Magearna, Tangrowth, and Mega Venusaur.

It Keeps me winning a few times, but alot it gets destroyed.... any ideas why or suggestions for pokemon to replace?

Last edited:
I imagine that Icy Wind in Gengar is for fear of Mence mainly. In any case I would Hp Ice. But if it goes well you do not need to change as well as lower the speed.

Another thing, do not worry about the spam ground of your team? I think he suffers a lot since nothing goes well.

I like you to add to Kartana. I guess it's your favorite.

737373elj

Banned deucer.
I can see that what you did with this team is take Solgaleo, Lunala, Groudon-Primal and Kyogre-Primal, and took the the last two spaces to support them.
This is really not a good idea, as Lunala is not really viable in Ubers...
Your Kyogre seems to me more of a supporting Pokemon, but if you want a support water-type, I recommend Arceus-Water. Here’s a nice set:

Arceus (Arceus-Water) @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 144 SpA / 96 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Defog

Since you have Toxic on Groudon anyway, you don’t have to have another Toxic user. Arceus-Water has a method of recovery without using RestTalk, which I find rather unpredictable, as it usually selects Rest (for me anyway). Ice Beam also allows you to hit Dragons nicely, while also having Judgement gives you a nice water STAB move.

I also think Lunala is a bit unsuitable on this team as you already have a Ghost-type and Lunala is not very viable in Ubers. I also think there are better Psychic-types that know Focus Blast (take Mega Mewtwo).

Of course, you don’t have to follow my suggestions, these are just my preferences. :)

I imagine that Icy Wind in Gengar is for fear of Mence mainly. In any case I would Hp Ice. But if it goes well you do not need to change as well as lower the speed.

Another thing, do not worry about the spam ground of your team? I think he suffers a lot since nothing goes well.

I like you to add to Kartana. I guess it's your favorite.
Kartana isnt my fav, I just chose this name since despite its SpD, kartana is mainly very strong. (Or just put it in the SpD slot in godly gift with a great SpD poke XD. and I did add kartana in my new new new ubers team... newer then my locked post in ubers XD (It will be unlocked in less then two weeks thankfully)

greninja/lycanroc-dusk/lucario tho... now those are my fav

I can see that what you did with this team is take Solgaleo, Lunala, Groudon-Primal and Kyogre-Primal, and took the the last two spaces to support them.
This is really not a good idea, as Lunala is not really viable in Ubers...
Your Kyogre seems to me more of a supporting Pokemon, but if you want a support water-type, I recommend Arceus-Water. Here’s a nice set:

Arceus (Arceus-Water) @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 144 SpA / 96 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Defog

Since you have Toxic on Groudon anyway, you don’t have to have another Toxic user. Arceus-Water has a method of recovery without using RestTalk, which I find rather unpredictable, as it usually selects Rest (for me anyway). Ice Beam also allows you to hit Dragons nicely, while also having Judgement gives you a nice water STAB move.

I also think Lunala is a bit unsuitable on this team as you already have a Ghost-type and Lunala is not very viable in Ubers. I also think there are better Psychic-types that know Focus Blast (take Mega Mewtwo).

Of course, you don’t have to follow my suggestions, these are just my preferences. :)
I will definitely take your advice!

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)