Rate my team! :]

Hey guise. I would like some input from you. I'll try to go as in depth as possible as to what I'm looking to get out of my team:

Crobat Black Sludge
Ability: Infiltrator
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
~ Brave Bird
~ Defog
~ Taunt
~ U-Turn
So, Crobat is almost always my lead Pokemon. We all know that Crobat has great defensive typing allowing him to switch in to incoming predicted hits. He isn't too bulky so one wrong prediction could end up dead. He also makes a great late game sweeper with his blazing speed and access to Brave Bird. I don't know what to do because he fulfills a certain niche that other Pokemon do not have.

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Static
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
~ Volt Switch
~ Thunderbolt
~ Flamethrower
~ HP Ice
The first thing you might ask is why he isn't running Lightningrod. Well, this is the only one I could breed with HP Ice. Anyway, I originally wanted to use Manectric because he's cool looking and is electric type (my favorite type). Coincidentally, he checks a lot of Pokemon and can easily OHKO. His mega ability is what really makes him at least decent to checks with priority. He can OHKO Scizor, Ferrothorn, Garchomp, Gliscor. He also checks the nuisance Klefki and decently checks Talonflame after an Intimidate. He is also a great contender for a late game sweeper. In the end, he's here to stay and a valuable, overlooked mega Pokemon.
Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Cute Charm
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
~ Calm Mind
~ Moonblast
~ Shadow Ball
~ Wish
I'm mixed on the idea of Sylveon being on my team. After you get rid of counters, it could straight up sweep a team due to its bulk and good stab move. She provides a nice switch into choiced Dragon moves and can then guarantee a Wish pass to a team mate. Other than that, she doesn't serve a purpose but she has good defensive typing and a respectable defensive bulk that allows her to work on teams if played correctly.
Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Huge Power
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
~ Return
~ Earthquake
~ Quick Attack
~ U-Turn

This little bunny is out for vengeance. He's primarily ran as a check to the mighty Aegislash but he has enough bulk to survive neutral hits and retaliate with his own STAB. Because of this, he forces a lot of switches and this is where the utility of U-Turn comes in handy. I've opted for Silk Scarf over Choice Band because one miss prediction could cost you. It also makes a nice bluff band which can come in handy.
Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpDef
Relaxed Nature
~ Stealth Rocks
~ Gyro Ball
~ Leech Seed
~ Protect
I honestly feel like this Pokemon is the weakest link on my team. It was originally ran as a counter to Kangaskhan but other than that, it falls flat. It has an exploitable weakness which can be masked but I'm not running the appropriate team member. Besides that, Ferrothorn does what it does but sometimes it just isn't enough.
Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Dark Pulse
~ Grass Knot
So back to the idea of getting rid of Sylveon counters, Greninja gets rid of Gengar and Manectric gets rid of Scizor, Scolipede, Lucario and etc. Greninja is just a phenomenal Pokemon. His movepool is great allowing him to serve many roles and keeps the opponent guessing. He also is a contestant for a late game sweeper. The bad part about Greninja is that he is frail. If you play to his advantages, he could be devastating.
So, that concludes my team. Please give me suggestions on what to change. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)